[ROM][PTG][UC][M2D] g77 5.40 FINAL OS 5.2.20270 AKU 1301 [ONLINE]

Search This thread

g77

Nov 8, 2006
Porto
General:
CE OS 5.2.20270 build 20270 AKU 1.3.1 (true builds from Omnia i900 PTG)
NETCF 2.0 | 6MB Pagepool

Contents:
a. HTC JADE (Touch 3G) Ported apps:
2DManila | AdobePDF | Album | AudioManager | BTBPP | BTFtp | BTSAP | FullScreenPlayer | IME_EzInput_Western + Engine | RandomAccess | RSSHub | StreamingMedia_hTC_Asia_WWE | TaskManager | VolumeControl | YouTube | ZIP | Comm Manager | AdvancedNetwork | OutlookEnhancement | mHubVO | HTCGesture | LockStreamDRM | PictureEnhancement | ShareDLL | StreamingSrcFilter | EnlargeStartMenu | RingtonePlugin | BootLauncher

b. HTC OPAL Ported apps: JBedJava | JADE Language PTG packages

c. Trinity apps and features:
Camera=4.02.27035.02 | mHub for Camera support | VideoTelephony

d. Other:
Diamond Voice Recorder (standar UI, but it works)
Dialer manilla-style 3G
User Customization compliant
MSFT D3DM (mobile DirectX 3D) drivers from wm 6.1.4 emulator image.

DOWNLOAD

Donate if you would like to support this project

Special thanks to my wife and my lovely daughters for being sooo patient with me!
Many thanks for XDA PTG community for their support, namely brunosatt that made M2D-PTG possible but also zoko, ark666, zecanillis for their contribution and help!

Last edited:
Reactions: mariomorsa

piagiok

Mar 22, 2008
Rom Ptg 6.1

G77, thank you for cooking this rom in Portuguese, I am waiting it. you for your dedication, and works well this rom..cool:

Last edited:

PadreCosta

Nov 4, 2007
Trancoso
Informação/Information

Boa Noite

1º Fico reconhecido e agradeço o excelente trabalho por todo vós desenvolvido especialmente para as ROM PT.
2º Onde é possível fazer o download desta nova updated???

Good Night

1 st I recognized the excellent work and thank you for all developed especially for PT ROM.
2 nd Where it is possible to download this new updated?

PresarioPT

Aug 11, 2005
Excelente ROM

De todas as que usei incluindo as de Prophet é a melhor.

Just a small bug in the Windows Live, I can't use it, I had to install a new one to make it work.

Best ROM I ever tried (Trinity+Prophet). Keep on the good work !!!

Babaloo

Jul 5, 2005
Aveiro
Hi.
I want to try this ROM, but after 2 upgrades, hard-reset, soft-reset, etc., my Trinity was stuck on the white HTC initial screen. 10 minutes waiting and nothing happened.
Have to flash another ROM...
Anyone with the same problem?
It's a shame because I really like to try it.

VIPPER2004

Apr 21, 2005
In Home
mmmhmm no problem on the upgrade everything went normally on first upgrade, did a hard-reset took memory card out, boot-loader mode and run the upgrade ;) went normally u should try this rom its a very good work

Babaloo

Jul 5, 2005
Aveiro
The only difference was I not taked out the memory card... you think could be that?
I tested again after my post, flash original vodafone WM5, re-flash PTG Rom and this time was a black screen, stuck even before the white HTC initial screen :(
I'm very dissapointed but I will try later one more time but without the memory card.

VIPPER2004

Apr 21, 2005
In Home

Attachments

• Capture00B.jpg
    Capture00B.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 513
  • Capture00A.jpg
    Capture00A.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 327
  • Capture00C.jpg
    Capture00C.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 317
  • Capture00D.jpg
    Capture00D.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 370
  • Capture00F.jpg
    Capture00F.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:

Babaloo

Jul 5, 2005
Aveiro
The process is almost the same I do.
Is not the first time I flash a ROM and the hole process goes well, no error "X", nothing; everything goes normal, but after flash ended, first boot and stuck... I never saw the Operative System.
May be I'll wait until anyone got the same problem or any new idea from the cooker.
Thanks you your help :)

Babaloo

Jul 5, 2005
Aveiro
SUCCESS!!! :D
I don´t know exactly what correct the problem but I flash the ROM again and this time everything works fine.
I follow VIPPER2004's advice and remove the memory card, but don't know why, this time I use Des' Crash-Proof SPL instead Olipro's Hard-SPL 1.20.
Sometime I read people have problems with one or another and maybe this time makes all the difference.
Hope this could help somebody with the same problem.
Thanks to all.

VIPPER2004

Apr 21, 2005
In Home
Big thanks again the cooker ;)

I dont know if any of you people need to sent sms to another country (i do) was testing IPSMS in this rom using voipbuster (way much cheaper) and yes Touch Diamond Keyboard looks good....

Attachments

• Capture00G.jpg
    Capture00G.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 260

Babaloo

Jul 5, 2005
Aveiro
Hi.
Testing for almost one day...
The Rom is working fast and stable. At the moment battery drain is normal compared with original WM5.
No loosing password or settings after a few soft-resets.
Tom Tom and iGo8 are running very well.
Great work!!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How can I turn off the 3G other roms have the option to turn off 3G but this is the best custom rom that I have used.

Thanks in advance

to turn off 3G with using BandSwitch
    General:
    CE OS 5.2.20270 build 20270 AKU 1.3.1 (true builds from Omnia i900 PTG)
    NETCF 2.0 | 6MB Pagepool

Contents:
    a. HTC JADE (Touch 3G) Ported apps:
    2DManila | AdobePDF | Album | AudioManager | BTBPP | BTFtp | BTSAP | FullScreenPlayer | IME_EzInput_Western + Engine | RandomAccess | RSSHub | StreamingMedia_hTC_Asia_WWE | TaskManager | VolumeControl | YouTube | ZIP | Comm Manager | AdvancedNetwork | OutlookEnhancement | mHubVO | HTCGesture | LockStreamDRM | PictureEnhancement | ShareDLL | StreamingSrcFilter | EnlargeStartMenu | RingtonePlugin | BootLauncher

b. HTC OPAL Ported apps: JBedJava | JADE Language PTG packages

c. Trinity apps and features:
    Camera=4.02.27035.02 | mHub for Camera support | VideoTelephony

d. Other:
    Diamond Voice Recorder (standar UI, but it works)
    Dialer manilla-style 3G
    User Customization compliant
    MSFT D3DM (mobile DirectX 3D) drivers from wm 6.1.4 emulator image.

DOWNLOAD

Donate if you would like to support this project

Special thanks to my wife and my lovely daughters for being sooo patient with me!
    Many thanks for XDA PTG community for their support, namely brunosatt that made M2D-PTG possible but also zoko, ark666, zecanillis for their contribution and help!
    Pela boa vontade do utilizador "zoko" a quem agradeço, em baixo estão novos links para download da ROM do G77:

4shared.com/archive/HyWBE0Xw/540_PTG_20270_G77.html