FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][STABLE][UNOFFICIAL] Oxygen ROM 2.3.2 (Android 2.3.7)

437 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,270

By popdog123, Retired Recognized Developer on 30th October 2011, 09:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th February 2012, 02:06 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozadroid

yes this is exactly the same what i was asking since the start. also my demand wasn't unnecessary. u urself wrote u wont put features like theme manager untill people at oxygen did. but they did n u didn't thats why i asked for it.

and for the asshole thing... its ur ROM n we r the users so we can demand anything.. but its upto u to put that demand in ur ROM. why wud i say asshole or anything vulgar for that.. its just u shud reply to ur users!! It's like CUSTOMER CARE u see

you don't get the point. the people at oxygen did not include theme chooser in oxygen 2.3.2

look at changelog of official v2.3 http://forum.oxygen.im/viewtopic.php?id=982

11th February 2012, 02:43 PM |#1012  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozadroid

yes this is exactly the same what i was asking since the start. also my demand wasn't unnecessary. u urself wrote u wont put features like theme manager untill people at oxygen did. but they did n u didn't thats why i asked for it.

and for the asshole thing... its ur ROM n we r the users so we can demand anything.. but its upto u to put that demand in ur ROM. why wud i say asshole or anything vulgar for that.. its just u shud reply to ur users!! It's like CUSTOMER CARE u see

Lets respect the DEVs...they are doing this to help us out...nothing as such that we are their customers and they need to respond ...we are not paying a penny to even demand anything ...if you want something..."REQUEST" is what it is and yes its upto DEV to oblige to it or not...and finally for your theme chooser...you have 101 options available else where or develop for yourself..."THIS ROM IS FOR PERFORMANCE NOT FOR SOME FUNKY LOOK"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skhamsala For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skhamsala Ad-Free
11th February 2012, 02:50 PM |#1013  
Flag Aligarh
Thanks Meter: 546

Donate to Me
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by skhamsala

Lets respect the DEVs...they are doing this to help us out...nothing as such that we are their customers and they need to respond ...we are not paying a penny to even demand anything ...if you want something..."REQUEST" is what it is and yes its upto DEV to oblige to it or not...and finally for your theme chooser...you have 101 options available else where or develop for yourself..."THIS ROM IS FOR PERFORMANCE NOT FOR SOME FUNKY LOOK"

i dint mean it that customer care thing :|

anyhow.leave it now. PEACE (v
11th February 2012, 05:01 PM |#1014  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Is there any soft, program to control a2sd oxygen script? Becouse i don't know what apps are on internal memory and what are on ext. I just installed all my apps and now i have 117 mb free space, after 1st boot there where ~189 mb free. Have 1 gb ext partition.
11th February 2012, 05:13 PM |#1015  
Thanks Meter: 215

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgp500user

Is there any soft, program to control a2sd oxygen script? Becouse i don't know what apps are on internal memory and what are on ext. I just installed all my apps and now i have 117 mb free space, after 1st boot there where ~189 mb free. Have 1 gb ext partition.

All apps from /data/app and /data/app-private are there.
11th February 2012, 05:52 PM |#1016  
Thanks Meter: 936

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgp500user

link2sd
11th February 2012, 06:42 PM |#1017  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlt96

link2sd

Ok, i'll try I just thought that link2sd and oxygen script a2sd are incompatible. Before that on CM i used link2sd.
11th February 2012, 07:40 PM |#1018  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 24

More
hi , i got some problem here.
i use this rom with tha-gb kernel v1.1 , and i just realize that i can't connect my phone with my computer , it always back to the homescreen when i choose to connect it with my computer.
so i must go to the recovery to mount the sdcard , and that's annoying
anyone experiencing this ?
11th February 2012, 08:04 PM |#1019  
Thanks Meter: 565

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arielxarg

hi , i got some problem here.
i use this rom with tha-gb kernel v1.1 , and i just realize that i can't connect my phone with my computer , it always back to the homescreen when i choose to connect it with my computer.
so i must go to the recovery to mount the sdcard , and that's annoying
anyone experiencing this ?

yes tha kernel is missing ums.
try franco with a live wallpaper to get ums and also avoid blackscreen
11th February 2012, 08:35 PM |#1020  
Flag SouthWest Florida
Thanks Meter: 80

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for the response pop!!

To death with the ever repeating requests for theme management....

Yay.

May I ask, how troubling would it be to do a onetime zip setup of the current state of the Tom, but for the old baseband? What limitations would be holding us back?

If not, is there a way to get the latest rom on the old bb. With working data on T-Mobile? How can I accomplish this on my own?
Thanks in advance!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog123

courteous... lovely lovely word....

Anyway since you really are pushing things around here, a more precise response than should be in order.

So here it is, a to-the-point response from myself in person:

There you have it... an "official" response from popdog123 himself.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App
12th February 2012, 05:47 AM |#1021  
Thanks Meter: 194

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimelesslyPrecise

If not, is there a way to get the latest rom on the old bb. With working data on T-Mobile? How can I accomplish this on my own?
Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

See the first post of this thread (Old Baseband Fix). And according to this thread, old baseband+fix = working data for T mobile.
The Following User Says Thank You to mihir287 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mihir287 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fastest rom for p500, oxygen, p500, popdog123, zip-zap-zoom rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)