Telus Fascinate Stock Rom

Search This thread

darrenweiner

Oct 1, 2010
I was trying to update my Telus Fascinate to ICS and had a major mishap. The phone is now stuck on the bootup screen. I would like to flash back to stock ginberbread rom but I'm having a hell of a time trying to find it.

Can someone point me to a like where I can download the stock gingerbread rom for the Telus Fascinate?

Thanks in advance for your help.

karmatose

Nov 24, 2008
Ontario
FWIW, the easiest way to revert to stock Gingerbread on the t959d is to grab the 2.2 ROM and upgrade via kies to 2.3.3.

proxy.ca

Feb 7, 2012
GTA
I downloaded the 2.2 files from step 2 on the following thread :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=921285

I don't suppose anyone has a working link to the stock 2.2 telus files? The link in that thread points to megaupload which is DOA, and all the threads in the forums seem to point to megaupload locations for 2.2 files.

Either there's no active links to the 2.2 files anymore or I really am a special little boy. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Well I may have answered my own question. Only files I could find were on 4Shared here: 4shared.com/get/0lKGL5Qo/T959TLJL3.html

Apparently I'm a forum noob so I can't post links, or on the Developer forums at all so plain text will have to suffice; toss in a three "w"s as a prefix if you need it.

Seems to be the right files. Would love for someone to confirm though. :rolleyes:

proxy.ca

Feb 7, 2012
GTA
Just noticed as well that this is in the Fascinate General forum. Shouldn't this be in the Vibrant forum? Since the SGH-T959D is a sibling to the SGH-T959 from T-Mobile?

I have a problem I've been trying to fix on my phone for some time now but I'll try posting over in the vibrant general section about it; at least till my posts hit 10.