Thanks Meter: 873

Post Reply Email Thread
9th February 2012, 04:41 PM |#121  
Flag louisville
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinSuk

Hmm... I tried it with another android phone (2.2, moto blur) and it worked fine both ways... Tried it with my PC in Ubuntu and it didn't work, but bluetooth on Ubuntu hasn't worked very well anyway.
Just tried it in Windows and file share on the PC is disabled, but I can send files from the phone..

Maybe try a different device and see how it works? Or something.. I dunno..
If it still isn't working I'll look into it...

PS - Sound streaming works pretty good in stereo too I think..

It worked well with sending the Gchrome beta apk from my Gnex to my Aria. Although the nexus only showed up as what looked to be a MAC adress for the device name on the aria. as for other devices i dont have anymore to test.

Edit: google chrome for android FC'd on me =\
9th February 2012, 06:49 PM |#122  
Wherever I am
Thanks Meter: 1,064

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaboose01

Edit: google chrome for android FC'd on me =\

That's because it requires an ARMv7 instruction set processor.
10th February 2012, 03:38 AM |#123  
Flag louisville
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theonew

That's because it requires an ARMv7 instruction set processor.

Ahh ok makes sense... d'oh! should've known...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
11th February 2012, 03:13 PM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 36

Donate to Me
More
Im gonna try to compile a new kernel and post a new post with my rom. I really want to learn how to make my own roms....
12th February 2012, 09:35 AM |#125  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Just curious, are you guys happy with the performance within ICS thus far?
12th February 2012, 02:17 PM |#126  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 873

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebuddy

I think it's not all that bad for being ICS on this phone.. Gingerbread is much smoother, but I still prefer typing on ICS. GB frequently gives me double letters, and doesn't correct spaces like ICS
I expect the performance to get a lot better once EGL is working, and even better if there's hardware acceleration.

The slowest part seems to be the launcher to me.. Installing one from the Market makes it a bit faster.

If anyone is wondering how it's going, I'm trying different stuff for EGL almost every day :P closer then before, but still not working (yet)
Other stuff isn't as much of a priority, since EGL is causing a lot of stuff to not work, and is causing it to be slow.
Once EGL and headphones are working, I won't have a reason to use Gingerbread anymore (except maybe for the camera..)
The Following User Says Thank You to WinSuk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WinSuk Ad-Free
12th February 2012, 03:10 PM |#127  
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 19

More
The only thing I am waiting for is GPS. I use it everyday.

Sent from my Intruder running CM7
12th February 2012, 03:52 PM |#128  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 15

More
You are a God among men. Get eclipse working and ill never revert back to cm7

Sent from my rooted phone
12th February 2012, 05:39 PM |#129  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebuddy

It's a tad bit laggy, but great overall. I think if EGL and Hardware Acceleration are implemented it will run a lot smoother. Also, I'm itching to try the panorama feature.
12th February 2012, 06:03 PM |#130  
Southern Maine / Seacoast NH
Thanks Meter: 1,143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinSuk

I think it's not all that bad for being ICS on this phone.. Gingerbread is much smoother, but I still prefer typing on ICS. GB frequently gives me double letters, and doesn't correct spaces like ICS
I expect the performance to get a lot better once EGL is working, and even better if there's hardware acceleration.

The slowest part seems to be the launcher to me.. Installing one from the Market makes it a bit faster.

If anyone is wondering how it's going, I'm trying different stuff for EGL almost every day :P closer then before, but still not working (yet)
Other stuff isn't as much of a priority, since EGL is causing a lot of stuff to not work, and is causing it to be slow.
Once EGL and headphones are working, I won't have a reason to use Gingerbread anymore (except maybe for the camera..)

Thank you for keeping development on this device alive! I'm on an SGS2 now as my daily driver, but my Aria is now my media player/micro tablet, and I'm looking forward to playing with this - as soon as you get the headphones sorted, I'm here!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA App
12th February 2012, 07:28 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 36

Donate to Me
More
btw...do we really have the adreno 200 in this phone or are we just putting that there as a placeholder?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, cyanogenmod, ice cream sandwich, ics

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)