[Game] Get Loco Roco on your Play

Search This thread

w4lkm4n

Nov 13, 2011
Jakarta
hei everyone ,i'm gonna share how to get free present THE LOCO ROCO from japanese :)

first step :

- your play must rooted
- firmware 2.3.4 all based
- update PSpocket , Pstore from my attact
- have root eksplore

step 2 :

- install PSpocket update ,Ps store update and navi campaign from attach
- open root eksplore and go to build.prop on system
- open the build.prop and search line ro.product.model = R800i ,change R800i to SO-01D ,after that save and restart you phone

step 3 :

- open the campaign navi from my attachment
- scroll until buttom ,and click LOCO ROCO
- scroll again until down ,and click first button until this picture

campaig-navi-registrierung-loco-roco.jpg

- ohh ya ,on the picture first column you must put your email address ,for example : Playstation@PSN.com for the second column same like first
- after that check your email , look your email
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
本 メール は "" LocoRoco (R)-Midnight Carnival

Carnival

プロダクトコード: XXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ <-------- his your code

PlayStation(R)Storeで無料ダウンロードする際に、本プロダクトコードが必要となります ので必ず控えておいてください。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

step 4 :

- you must have Playstation Network ,if not yet sign up here : http://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/reg/account/create-account!input.action

after that
- open PS store ,and select japan region and sigh in ,and you brought to sony entertaiment site

-follow this picture

psn-xperia-play-code-aktivierung.png

and put your code

- until here ,back on the PS store ,check on the top and taraaa !!! ,LOCO ROCO Ready to PLAY :D

and it's LOCO ROCO on my Play​

screenshot_2012-02-10_2323.png

screenshot_2012-02-10_2033.png

source

give me thanks if here helped :D
Big thanks too Johny lim :)

Last edited:

sfex3best

Jun 27, 2011
Great guide got loco roco ;D

I have one problem tho, when I slide up my phone I get a list if Japanese games.
How do I change these back to Uk games?

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
Dependent on which game you want to play, i.e uk drvier, jap loco , us ?? you need to be logged into the certain games region ps store for sonys DRM to work. You can swap between these but will need to delete data in settings>applications>ps store then set region in ps store or ps suite, each time you want to play that certain game. The changing of the product.ro model should of been only to get into navi app working. Hope this helps.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: sfex3best

w4lkm4n

Nov 13, 2011
Jakarta

yeahh !! this is PSP game :)

This thread has been done before but its a great game and runs well on xperia play, a match made in heaven. :) origianl XDA thread = http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1403867 + the origianl sorce = http://bbs.gfan.com/android-3249155-1-1.html

yes sure ,but on those site use market enabler and i'm not ,i think my steb is simple ;)

I have one problem tho, when I slide up my phone I get a list if Japanese games.

easy :) just go to setting application ,and search the PS store and clear data ;)

Is this works on ics 4.0.3 ?

i don't know mate ,because i try in 2.3.4 based 58 ,how did you try ! :)

atleast mention the website where you got the images - or the original author

hahah sorry mate ,done :D , bit i explain ,on the source use market enabler ,and i'm gonna simple trik (don't use market enabler) like my step ;)

Last edited:

w4lkm4n

Nov 13, 2011
Jakarta

hei now i know ,same with me ,my list on Xperia Play launcher changes japan region , for solve just change the region SO-01D to default on build.prop

Thank you man! Done all right! My first PSP game on Xperia Play :D

Ywelcome mate :) , click thanks button please if helped :D

johnylim

Aug 11, 2009
pontianak
Because you must own PSN ID and code coupon from Docomo to get this game. I already try install apk + copy data to sd, it still wont work and ask you to download apk for the game and apk for sd data.

Reactions: IE-coRe

w4lkm4n

Nov 13, 2011
Jakarta
hei now i know ,same with me ,my list on Xperia Play launcher changes japan region , for solve just change the region SO-01D to default on build.prop

So if I change it back to normal, will I still be able to play the game?

yeah ,you can still play the game

This game is completly free right? Why can not just some post the fu*king apk?

sorry mate , i ever try it ,send my apk for the other Xperia PLAY ,but after install ,data game can't be download ,conclusion you must download the apk and data from PS store docomo region (japan)

Reactions: IE-coRe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hei everyone ,i'm gonna share how to get free present THE LOCO ROCO from japanese :)

first step :

- your play must rooted
    - firmware 2.3.4 all based
    - update PSpocket , Pstore from my attact
    - have root eksplore

step 2 :

- install PSpocket update ,Ps store update and navi campaign from attach
    - open root eksplore and go to build.prop on system
    - open the build.prop and search line ro.product.model = R800i ,change R800i to SO-01D ,after that save and restart you phone

step 3 :

- open the campaign navi from my attachment
    - scroll until buttom ,and click LOCO ROCO
    - scroll again until down ,and click first button until this picture

campaig-navi-registrierung-loco-roco.jpg

- ohh ya ,on the picture first column you must put your email address ,for example : Playstation@PSN.com for the second column same like first
    - after that check your email , look your email
    本 メール は "" LocoRoco (R)-Midnight Carnival

Carnival

プロダクトコード: XXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ <-------- his your code

PlayStation(R)Storeで無料ダウンロードする際に、本プロダクトコードが必要となります ので必ず控えておいてください。

step 4 :

- you must have Playstation Network ,if not yet sign up here : http://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/reg/account/create-account!input.action

after that
    - open PS store ,and select japan region and sigh in ,and you brought to sony entertaiment site

-follow this picture

psn-xperia-play-code-aktivierung.png

and put your code

- until here ,back on the PS store ,check on the top and taraaa !!! ,LOCO ROCO Ready to PLAY :D

and it's LOCO ROCO on my Play​

screenshot_2012-02-10_2323.png

screenshot_2012-02-10_2033.png

source

give me thanks if here helped :D
    Big thanks too Johny lim :)
    I have tried this process a few times with no luck, maybe its because I am on the 2.3.3 Verizon and I know it needs 2.3.4 but whenever I have tried a 2.3.4 or above ROM I am unable to get the PS store to work....

Question... is it possible for someone to just upload the game to this thread? I mean it is a free game and I dont see any reason why if the apk can be uploded why it should be an issue. It is free and there are other thread such as the Ridge Racer accelerated thread where that apk is from a very specific phone only released in Japan, so why cant this be uploaded for everyone to use rather then jumping through all the hoops? Just curious..... would very much like to try this game... also if people dont want to or are afraid to post a download link can someone PM me with a download link? Thanks in advance.

hahaha i was willing to ,but the apk and data can't install with another PLAY ,i've try it ,i install the apk and copy data to PLAY my brother ,but what happen . . .the game is saying you must download and install by playstation store ,if you wanna try ,

this the apk :) :

http://www.box.com/s/249rl25pe2xnkp5ix67a

post if it run on your PLAY mate :)
    This thread has been done before but its a great game and runs well on xperia play, a match made in heaven. :) origianl XDA thread = http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1403867 + the origianl sorce = http://bbs.gfan.com/android-3249155-1-1.html
    Dependent on which game you want to play, i.e uk drvier, jap loco , us ?? you need to be logged into the certain games region ps store for sonys DRM to work. You can swap between these but will need to delete data in settings>applications>ps store then set region in ps store or ps suite, each time you want to play that certain game. The changing of the product.ro model should of been only to get into navi app working. Hope this helps.:)
    No problem, but can you try right now that "Japan hack" :D?

Doing it now..... tried it and forgot to restore a edited build.prop to reflect the Japanese Xperia PLAY SO-01D, rebooting now... again will let know if it works. Cross your fingers ya'll.....