By mudknot2005, Senior Member on 10th March 2011, 12:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th February 2012, 03:49 AM |#271  
Flag Deer Park
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinaldo33897

No problem here man. Homeslice did an awesome job with the bootanimation. No one is complaining here not even me. I believe he deserves a pressing of the thanks button for his time.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

I agree and gave him thanks. Guess it just sounded as you was saying that someone on this post had already made the dextroid animation.
5th February 2012, 05:58 AM |#272  
Flag North Aurora, Il
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Talking GTO Boot Animation
It's a little fast but tolerable. can the reolution be corrected for this phone? It looks a little stretched. Otherwise I like it. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeslice976

I know it's almost 2 months later, but I just threw this together. Give it a shot, let me know if it's too fast/too slow. It's not a flashable .zip! You'll need to rename it to bootanimation.zip and manually put it where your bootanimation goes, then set permissions to RW/R/R. Unfortunately my Inspire is broke, so I didn't get to test this to see if it looks alright - let me know if it's too fast or too slow. It should loop the animation twice, then sit on the Pontiac screen until boot.

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/?uor7jec3j2969em

http://www.mediafire.com/?29vy1pcy6coalsb

Yes - but not more than about 30 seconds (the less the better) - otherwise it's too many images, or less images and choppy quality.

6th February 2012, 02:58 PM |#273  
Flag Central Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 2,154

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman2112ms

It's a little fast but tolerable. can the reolution be corrected for this phone? It looks a little stretched. Otherwise I like it. Thanks.

Try this (http://www.mediafire.com/?udsd03fff3z7vf2) one. Things changed:

Dropped framerate from 10fps to 7fps
Included all of the Pontiac Frames (the first one had a bunch of them removed)
Rotated images 90*

Does this look any better? I don't have a phone that will display these things properly at this point...broke my Inspire a week or two ago...so I'm relying on you to be my eyes for this.
The Following User Says Thank You to homeslice976 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift homeslice976 Ad-Free
10th February 2012, 07:02 AM |#274  
Small request. Can you make this work? Found it at gifsoup.com: gif created by amforuofa after a search of alabama football
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	am4uofa_o_GIFSoup.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	895430  
10th February 2012, 07:27 AM |#275  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebo1084

Small request. Can you make this work? Found it at gifsoup.com: gif created by amforuofa after a search of alabama football

That's a static image. What kind of animation do you want? Also, it's a pretty small image, 320x240. If you resize it to fit the screen, it might look pretty bad. You can keep it the same size and add border around it, but it'll look small on the phone.
10th February 2012, 05:13 PM |#276  
When I uploaded the GIF here it converted it to JPEG for some reason. I can't use links as I'm newer but if you go to gifsoup dot com and search Alabama football it comes up and you can download the GIF. Thanks

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App
10th February 2012, 05:32 PM |#277  

More
Quote:

When I uploaded the GIF here it converted it to JPEG for some reason. I can't use links as I'm newer but if you go to gifsoup dot com and search Alabama football it comes up and you can download the GIF. Thanks

'Bama boot animation. same as the others, rename to bootanimation.zip, place in proper directory, assign permissions accordingly, reboot

http://www.mediafire.com/?udywsd0kqjddert
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homeslice976 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift homeslice976 Ad-Free
11th February 2012, 03:25 AM |#278  
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeslice976

'Bama boot animation. same as the others, rename to bootanimation.zip, place in proper directory, assign permissions accordingly, reboot

http://www.mediafire.com/?udywsd0kqjddert

Ima thankya when I get to a CPU. What do u use to convert? I converted and created my own bootanimation but it was like 40 MB. Anyways thanks a heap.

12th February 2012, 04:54 AM |#279  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by americasteam

That one is from the Captivate forum which uses the same screen res as the Inspire. Works perfect.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Is this transformers one flashable or does it need to be installed as explained in 1st post?
13th February 2012, 02:26 PM |#280  

More
Quote:

Ima thankya when I get to a CPU. What do u use to convert? I converted and created my own bootanimation but it was like 40 MB. Anyways thanks a heap.

I use iFranView. I convert them to .jpg, and iFranView has a feature to set output size of the converted image (of .jpg images), so I'll set that to 30k, or 20, or 10. This will make the total size relatively small

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluecham

Is this transformers one flashable or does it need to be installed as explained in 1st post?

It's looks like it's flashable if you're bootanimation is located at /system/media/ If you're current bootanimation is stored somewhere else - then you'll need to take the bootanimation.zip from the transformers animation .zip (located in /system/media/ in the .zip), and manually put it where it goes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homeslice976 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift homeslice976 Ad-Free
28th February 2012, 05:40 PM |#281  
Flag 1:1.61803
Thanks Meter: 377

Donate to Me
More
[Request] THX animation with THX sound.
I was wondering if someone would be willing to make the THX animation and THX sound for my ICS Ascension ROM? I have been researching boot splashes and animations and sound for three days and admittedly its a little over my head at this point. I am not a cook/dev nor profess to be, and do appreciate all of you on the front lines.

and Id like to give thanks in advance...

Thank you for your time.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)