[APP] MRKAlarmEX - Agenda / Auto silent / Alarm [UPDATED 23 July]

Search This thread

malrok37

Sep 27, 2007
Let me introduce you my new application :)

Market link

MRKAlarm is not just another alarm clock for Android, it brings all new options you will find nowhere else:
- silence period definition: when an alarm is triggered, you can define a period of time when the phone will be automatically put in silent / vibrate / lowered mode
- link with Google Calendar: say you have a day off, or you work with a schedule, should it be defined on a Google Calendar of your account and MRKAlarm be set up, you will not have to switch the alarm on / off anymore. MRKAlarm will be able to adapt and ring or not on the correct time.
- alarm on low battery: when the battery get low, an alarm can be automatically triggered.

Plus it brings all the commonly found features such as:
- MP3 playlist for your alarm
- Shake to snooze
- Progressive volume

If you like my work, you may donate via PayPal

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7A4WNEVVEN5XE

Attachments

• EX_screen1.png
    EX_screen1.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 216
  • EX_screen2.png
    EX_screen2.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 203
  • EX_screen3.png
    EX_screen3.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

malrok37

Sep 27, 2007
Hello,
The application is on the market!
You should look for in on your phone or on Google ;-)

KoubaK

Aug 24, 2009
DMV
I think he meant a link to the market so we could just click on it when browsing on our phones.. I rather click than having to exit out of the browser and typing the app name ...

From my T-Mobile G2 ...

jimmygoska

Apr 26, 2009
Force closes for me when I try and select an agenda. Do I need to do something before selecting an agenda?

Desire S running Virtuous Affinity

hypertyper

Apr 30, 2011
Thanks for your app!

The link with gCalendar is a great idea and I think you've made a great start.

The first thing I'm missing is the option to set the default for new alarms. Say I want a certain song to be my standard alarm. Now, every time I add an alarm I have to change the settings to that song and rising volume. If you could add that option that would be great.

Keep it going.

malrok37

Sep 27, 2007
Thanks for your app!

The link with gCalendar is a great idea and I think you've made a great start.

The first thing I'm missing is the option to set the default for new alarms. Say I want a certain song to be my standard alarm. Now, every time I add an alarm I have to change the settings to that song and rising volume. If you could add that option that would be great.

Keep it going.

Hi!
Thanks for your feedback.
You may in fact duplicate an alarm from the main list by long clicking on it.
It will copy it fully, and you may then modify anything you want ;-)

captainreynolds

Mar 7, 2011
Hey - is it possible to have the alarm play through the headphone jack only with this alarm clock? I have not found a single alarm clock that will easily allow me to do this - I wake up super early and don't want to bother my roommate!

UPDATE:

Oooohhh this is a BIGGIE - BE SURE TO ADD SUPPORT ASAP FOR NON-STANDARD DENSITIES! Cannot download from the market right now.

malrok37

Sep 27, 2007
Hey - is it possible to have the alarm play through the headphone jack only with this alarm clock? I have not found a single alarm clock that will easily allow me to do this - I wake up super early and don't want to bother my roommate!

UPDATE:

Oooohhh this is a BIGGIE - BE SURE TO ADD SUPPORT ASAP FOR NON-STANDARD DENSITIES! Cannot download from the market right now.

Hi!
ATM, this is not an existing option, but that would be worth investingating :D
Concerning densities, what is yours?

Thanks for your feedback

malrok37

Sep 27, 2007
Still doesn't work for me - even after the update

I'll look into it. Just wandering, are you under ICS?

is there a way to confirm that it has found the agenda in my gcalendr?

Do you mean being sure the alarm is correctly triggered?
Cause you should see the next alarm on your lock screen...
Maybe I could add something on the main screen (where the alarm list is displayed) and/or create a widget...?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Let me introduce you my new application :)

Market link

MRKAlarm is not just another alarm clock for Android, it brings all new options you will find nowhere else:
    - silence period definition: when an alarm is triggered, you can define a period of time when the phone will be automatically put in silent / vibrate / lowered mode
    - link with Google Calendar: say you have a day off, or you work with a schedule, should it be defined on a Google Calendar of your account and MRKAlarm be set up, you will not have to switch the alarm on / off anymore. MRKAlarm will be able to adapt and ring or not on the correct time.
    - alarm on low battery: when the battery get low, an alarm can be automatically triggered.

Plus it brings all the commonly found features such as:
    - MP3 playlist for your alarm
    - Shake to snooze
    - Progressive volume

If you like my work, you may donate via PayPal

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7A4WNEVVEN5XE
    Hey malrok37,

you doing great work here, that has do be said.
    And this time there is something positive to say concerning our/my problem.

We are half way done!!

Setting the agenda now works without any problem - on the prime,...

so here is the logcat from my Sensation

logcat

I'm not a expert but I think the problem i due to Sense. Once I had a AOSP ICS Rom installed on my Sensation an the Agenda worked. Now I'm back to my favourite Rom Mike's ARHD and it doesn't work.

It is the new HTC 3.30. Base -> the Release Candidate
    with stock Kernel

Hope this helps you a little bit.

Thank you for your great work and your support

Hi,
    Thanks for your feedback (and liking my work :p )
    Glad to hear things are solved on ICS.
    Concerning your other problem, I think I spotted a solution, it will be applied in the next release (hopefully tonight)
    I guess my confusion is from after I set up the entry, the alarm list shows a different time instead of the triggers time, and if I select it and press edit, the previous rules are missing.
    4ab01c19-4b0d-d749.jpg
    4ab01c19-4b17-ec95.jpg
    4ab01c19-4b21-a6f1.jpg

Thanks,
    Gene

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Ok, I get your problem...
    You will see the list of rules you have set after you have selected your calendar again. The application displays the list of rules set to the selected calendar, so as long as you have selected no calendar, nothing is displayed.

Concerning the time displayed in the alarms list, it is the time defined in the first tab of the alarm. Should you have set no days in that list, but have some calendar rules defined, I understand your confusion when you see a sidplayed time that has no link to what you wanted to have...
    I am planning to modify the display of this list, so I will take your concern in consideration :)

Thanks for your feedback
    Hey, just downloaded the update.

And I don't want to demotivate you but the agende still doesn't work for me.

The problem occurs on both of my devices. I just sent you a report from my Prime.
    And here is the logcat of my Sensation: http://db.tt/SrWLkddT

I hope this helps a little bit

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

WTF :confused:
    I tested and that worked :'(
    The error you are getting is when you click on the "Select an agenda" preference, right?
    I guess I have some more work to give...

Hi
    I added a few fixes which I hope will fix your issue.
    Should it still be the same, I also added some logs which may help me understand what goes on, so please send me a logcat