[INDEX][FAQ]Guides-Rom-Fix-Kernels-Themes-Tips-Q&A

Search This thread

ruwie

Jan 13, 2012
Tarlac City
do you have a source where can i download ics launcher with the soft button key..and it drawer's tab not overlaped the icons?

ruwie

Jan 13, 2012
Tarlac City
no, not launcher with ics themes, i am talking about the ics launcher, there are so many ics launcher have created, but i did not found any ics launcher with the soft button key and the drawer will fit in our galaxy mini

flore catalin

Jan 27, 2012
Miercurea Ciuc
Hi guys. I'm new out here. I've installed cm7 RC 5.3 and i have an issue. I want to set a background but i can only set it on landscape mode and i want to set it on portrait mode and to scale it how i want. Can someone give me a sollution for this :D ? Thank you and sorry for my bad english :p

Last edited:

kitrax59

Dec 11, 2011
Hi guys. I'm new out here. I've installed cm7 RC 5.3 and i have an issue. I want to set a background but i can only set it on landscape mode and i want to set it on portrait mode and to scale it how i want. Can someone give me a sollution for this :D ? Thank you and sorry for my bad english :p

Try installing go launcher and set wallpaper mode to vertical mode undr preferences > visual settings > background. :)

If your sticking with the built in adw launcer, you can disable wallpaper scrolling but would be difficult to scale..

You can hit the Thanks button if my post helped. :D

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA App

Reactions: flore catalin

GenomeX

Dec 5, 2011
Rasht
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Can u add tutorial to change boot logo

boot animation or boot logo (splash screen)? (rooted Stock ROM only)

for change boot animation in stock odin rom:
1- unzip down file and put in:" system/bin "and replace with old file and set true permissions
Code:
rwxr_xr_x
2- move a bootanimation.zip file(for ldpi screen bootanimation work on SGM _ 240X320 ) to "system/media" set permissions:
Code:
rw_r_ _r_ _
delet two qmg file. go to "data/lockal" folder and delet bootanimation.zip file ( or you can skip part2 and replace your bootanimation.zip by this file.)
after this you can use custom boot. and if you edit your frameworkires.apk can have CRT animation too!

for splash screen:(very danger. backup your data and apps then do this tutrial)
go to http://yagyagaire.blogspot.com/
find the tutrial . convert your png file to rle file with Covert PNG to RLE.
rename your file to TASS.rle and put in root of your rom (when use root explorer don't go to any folder. scroll down and you find a file named TASS.rle. replace your file by this file and set true permissions.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR DEVICE

Attachments

• custom_bootanimation.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

flore catalin

Jan 27, 2012
Miercurea Ciuc
Guy's, i have a problem. I updated from CM 7.2.0 RC 5.3 to RC 5.4 and i can't connect to my google account and i don't have the android market. What can i do ? Thanks
// I downloaded the market, installed but i still can't connect a google account :(

Last edited:

kitrax59

Dec 11, 2011
What apps ? Can you be more specific ? Maybe a tutorial/link or something ? i'm kindda new in cyanogen/rooting stuff :p
Flash this via CWM, mount system first and install zip from sdcard:

http://goo-inside.me/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip

It is recommended to setup your google account upon restart and with wifi connection to prevent login problems. If you don't have wifi and/or plan to add account later on, you can skip the setup wizard. Add account in Accounts and Sync in Settings before opening Market App.. :D

A Thanks a day, keeps the trouble away.. :D

Reactions: flore catalin

iw98w

Feb 15, 2012
Sim lock

Can somebody tell me, the SIM lock has to be removed before any flash attempt?

Vladio

Sep 1, 2007
Bratislava
Which Rom to take

Hi guys, I was going through this thread trying to find a fast rom for my mini. All I need is Flash support, working Wifi, BT, gps and internet from provider. What rom am I looking for? Any ideas? :confused:

droidface

Nov 19, 2011
hey i wanna ask something
what is the best baseband for mini?
the most stable and the lowest battery consume?

Top Liked Posts