By litetaker, Senior Member on 25th January 2012, 01:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th February 2012, 02:22 PM |#251  
Thanks Meter: 349

Donate to Me
More
A few more bugs

- Alarm clock time-scroller doesn't show the main number when setting the time
- The MIUI browser always uses "baidu*", even though I set it to search with google
20th February 2012, 01:58 PM |#252  
Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416

More
Ace announced not too long ago that the beta update will be coming g sometime today barring massive explosions

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium
20th February 2012, 02:24 PM |#253  
Thanks Meter: 349

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend

Ace announced not too long ago that the beta update will be coming g sometime today barring massive explosions

Can't wait

I'm just reporting bugs as I come across them.

Another bug
- Using the "Black Ice" theme, selecting the Camera on the lock screen does nothing.
20th February 2012, 02:26 PM |#254  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend

Giggity giggity!
20th February 2012, 02:36 PM |#255  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Can't wait. I'm at this weird point where there are three different roms that are very close to being The One but they each have some flaw that frustrates me daily.

Miui has plenty of bugs, but it's Miui (which I love) so I'm willing to forgive more.

CM7 is almost dead-perfect, but the inconsistent wi-fi is tough to ignore the tenth time you pick up your phone and see it's not connected.

Eclipse is rock-solid, but the 'blur lags put me in a constant Moto-rage. (How could Motorola manage to so thoroughly choke such a beastly powerful phone?)
20th February 2012, 04:13 PM |#256  
Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416

More
Ace just reported "massive explosions" did indeed happen and he has to redo a few things.
Fingers crossed!

20th February 2012, 09:11 PM |#257  
Flag Abingdon
Thanks Meter: 149

Donate to Me
More
While I am very grateful for the time and effort to release MIUI (or any mod for that matter) for our forgotten X2. This "BETA" ver. of Miui looks promising but performance for me was a nightmare.

The install and initial boot was painless but after words it was all down hill. To be brief everything I try to do with the default install either crashes / hangs my phone 50% of the time if not 100% of the time, such is the case of the camera.

Just wondering if this was ready for release, even if it's beta at this point?

Thanks, Slim!
21st February 2012, 02:22 AM |#258  
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimMan

While I am very grateful for the time and effort to release MIUI (or any mod for that matter) for our forgotten X2. This "BETA" ver. of Miui looks promising but performance for me was a nightmare.

The install and initial boot was painless but after words it was all down hill. To be brief everything I try to do with the default install either crashes / hangs my phone 50% of the time if not 100% of the time, such is the case of the camera.

Just wondering if this was ready for release, even if it's beta at this point?

Thanks, Slim!

From his tweets it sounds like a new beta is on the way with some sound and camera fixes.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
21st February 2012, 03:11 AM |#259  
Flag Jersey
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubomime

From his tweets it sounds like a new beta is on the way with some sound and camera fixes.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

I read his tweets earlier today, seems he had a couple things left b before releasing. Sounds like he has an idea to the sound problems...or what the extent is. But he did also tweet that he is going to release a NANDroid cause his zip program was"driving him up an effing wall" wait n see

SMILE It's Not Illegal Yet
21st February 2012, 04:18 AM |#260  
Flag Jersey
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Camera works camcorderdoesnt. Sound works better though as well as movies -- aceoyame (@aceoyame)

SMILE It's Not Illegal Yet
21st February 2012, 05:05 PM |#261  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
changing back to stock rom from the looks of it the problems with miui4dx2 and cm9dx2 are never going to be solved so just going to wait for possible offical update
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)