Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mexicandroid

Aug 12, 2011
Houston
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I'
Reflash it, this time do not do any back up please bro, let us know, make a complete clean install

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

I'll try it again tomorrow, I actually did a clean instal, even task 29, that's why I was downloading my apps from the market, thanks I'll try tomorrow

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

ozym

Sep 30, 2009
London, UK
Boot Loop

I have flashed the latest ROM several times now with hard resets and wipes etc.
I am stuck in a boot loop.
I get the first CoreDroid splash screen for a minute or so then it loops every time.
Any ideas ?

I have an EU HD2 and trying to do a clean install.

Cheers.

ymeri

Mar 12, 2011
Oldenburg
I have an EU HD2 and a install 10-180-10 no work ...10-390-10 is work and install bat no work wallpapers...htc wallpapers is no show 2 picture is show 17 picture is no ...:rolleyes: this version 1.8 is no very feast this is no sense 2.3.5 this is 2.2.1 android

Last edited:

vinod7007

Feb 18, 2010
Hi,
i am also facing same problem as "ozym".
I tried installing it several time, wiped everything everytime it gets stuck to same point at boot loop . does anyone has any suggestions ?

arsc1

Mar 30, 2010
partition?

hi,can someone tell me where i can find the partition lay out for this rom?im a usa user using mglr, i used hd2 toolkid but they dont have the 180mb i tried 200mb but it never worked!!also just a quick explanation of what boot yboot|ro 10M
system ya 180M
cache ya 10M means?thanks for ur time in advance!!!

Tigermoto

Nov 7, 2008
Rochdale, GBR
I have flashed the latest ROM several times now with hard resets and wipes etc.
I am stuck in a boot loop.
I get the first CoreDroid splash screen for a minute or so then it loops every time.
Any ideas ?

I have an EU HD2 and trying to do a clean install.

Cheers.

Which latest ROM are you talking about.
We have V1.8 FroYo released yesterday which requires a 10/390/10 CWM partition and an EXT partition if you use an EU. This ROM only supports MAGLDR.
We also have V3.7 GB which was released last month and requires a 10/180/10 partition and an EXT4 partition. This ROM supports cLK but may also need patching to run due to the built in OC script.
Help us help you and give us some information please.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

Tigermoto

Nov 7, 2008
Rochdale, GBR
I have an EU HD2 and a install 10-180-10 no work ...10-390-10 is work and install bat no work wallpapers...htc wallpapers is no show 2 picture is show 17 picture is no ...:rolleyes: this version 1.8 is no very feast this is no sense 2.3.5 this is 2.2.1 android

What does this mean? Read my above post.
And we know it is 2.2.1, it does say FroYo.
If you want 2.3 download V3.7.

Tigermoto

Nov 7, 2008
Rochdale, GBR
hi,can someone tell me where i can find the partition lay out for this rom?im a usa user using mglr, i used hd2 toolkid but they dont have the 180mb i tried 200mb but it never worked!!also just a quick explanation of what boot yboot|ro 10M
system ya 180M
cache ya 10M means?thanks for ur time in advance!!!

Click Aortega's FAQ from my signature bro, its all in there. :)
If you still get stuck, I will link to it in 4 hours when I finish work.

Crippersz

Dec 19, 2011

i have one question about sc card partition

in this document. step 15.

15.- Move to 0m, if you choose 2048m in the step # 14 select 128m in this step, some people have tried and they said work pretty good, it is up to you.

what is so good about partition 2048 and swap 128m? is that fast than the default 1024 and 0m?

ljjehl

Apr 6, 2008
SA,TX
Android Wear
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
i have one question about sc card partition

in this document. step 15.

15.- Move to 0m, if you choose 2048m in the step # 14 select 128m in this step, some people have tried and they said work pretty good, it is up to you.

what is so good about partition 2048 and swap 128m? is that fast than the default 1024 and 0m?

Doubt swap is faster, as I remember trying that in the past. The benefits were negligible (sdcard is slower than ram-the new stuff is Zram, which is used in 3.7 GB, but is kernel-compliant). 2048 will work in most cases, but you have plenty of room with 1024. This is the space needed for apps.....and is needed for the EU512 users....

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

I guess it needs to be tweaked. Stuck after instructions was followed.

You have got to give us more information, or we will ignore you. We need to know what phone you have and what you have used to set the phone up.

It will be helpful for anybody needing help to add their phone info in their sig (look at mine, for example)

jon313

Mar 7, 2009
Zagreb
I currently have HyperDroid.
If I want to try your ROM, do I have to repartition again (I already use the same settings as in the instructions) or can I just flash the .zip using cwm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [20 FEB][MAG] HD2 CoreDroid GB 2.3.5 V3.7 & Froyo 1.8 [SENSE 3.5][FAST|SMOOTH]ONLINE!

MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    Downloads

MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Read read read read read!!!!!!!!!