LG FLASH TOOL ERROR LG USB/PARELLEL & no log in

Search This thread

fishguy253

Feb 15, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
hey guys I am trying hard here to get this stupid lg flash tool working and right when it starts up I get a" lg USB/Parallel lock key is not detected" so I press ok and than it asks for a login id and password were would I acquire one of these and I have been searching for 2 days now. PLZ helpits driving me nuts I am trying to flash gingerbread. I have been following all directions on the how to flash gingerbread thread but litterally everytime I run the lg flash tool i get that same error> I wanna shoot myself now. lol

joe zack

Dec 14, 2008
the lg flasher

dos this lg flasher work for cdma phones like lgvs840 4g?can we do multiflashing at the same time diffrenet ports?dos the phone has to be on download mode?
any pic instruction will be helpfull thank you sir

bapanpradhan

Oct 1, 2015
hey guys I am trying hard here to get this stupid lg flash tool working and right when it starts up I get a" lg USB/Parallel lock key is not detected" so I press ok and than it asks for a login id and password were would I acquire one of these and I have been searching for 2 days now. PLZ helpits driving me nuts I am trying to flash gingerbread. I have been following all directions on the how to flash gingerbread thread but litterally everytime I run the lg flash tool i get that same error> I wanna shoot myself now. lol

chrisme52

Dec 15, 2010
This worked for me:

Uninstall the tool
Open Registry editor (Hold down Windows key + R, then type "regedit" in the box)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
SOFTWARE
WOW6432Node
LG Electronics
>>>Delete this registry folder>>>LG Flash Tool

Reinstall the software. When you first run the program, don't change any settings on the box that comes up.

Top Liked Posts