HTC_HD2_NokiaDrive1.5.xap Fix (* Maps and Spiker *)

Search This thread

slashas69

Jun 13, 2010
Vilnius
same thing is with older versions... and seems this be always remain in ND...

That is sad, cause while you are outside your country, roaming is very expensive, even few KB will be charged as 1st MB and etc...

Navigon is nice, cause working with offline connection, but NAVTEQ map's is terrible for my country, would like some GPS app like IGO which can use TELEATLAS maps...

Anden1986

Jul 23, 2008
Nordborg
Hi all!

The new 100% offline version of Nokia Drive is finally out!! :-D Anyone had luck finding it? Have been searching my @ss off but no luck... :-(

/Anders

bluur

Apr 1, 2011
Thanks for Nokia Drive navigation. I test it and it work like a charm :)

Nokia Drive use online data just to find the destination, once you set your destination it works offline. For destination set it takes just few kb, so it is ok for me, since i have 100Mb for free!

myself11

Oct 11, 2009
Works nicely. Thanks!

EDIT: tested it a little bit. Data connection is only needed when app is determining the route. Even to calculate alternative routes data connection isn't needed.

Maps seem up to date and complete, but Nokia Drive is kind of stubborn: on my way home, I have 2 highways to choose; as I didn't chose the one proposed by Nokia Drive, it was allways suggesting that I take the next exit to turn around. This happened until half the way until home...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts