[Fixed] Zenonia 4

Search This thread

stamatis

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
stamatis∈A, A=∅
i just tried. this game suck! is so laggy that cant even played! i am a fun of zenonia series and this game disapointed me.... i hope they will fix it and there will be no internet needed. this releases remind me beta versions.... so many problems!!!

Last edited:

Case87

Jan 15, 2011
Tomaszów Mazowiecki
Works sufficient to be played on my x8 sometimes slowes hardly but mainly runs about 25fps with oc 729mhz compcache 26 % and ram manager set to hard gaming. Rom gdx 22 wiv alfs v7 ics + new adreno libs

Wysłane z mojego X8 za pomocą Tapatalk

zomer331

Nov 5, 2011
Słupca
Need upload

"Hey! I have problem with this game!

Can someone uplink/upload the ver compatibile resolution for our x8?
I have model E15a and when I'm in market I can't download it bsc it's incompatibile;/

Thanks from up!"

Last edited:

Acudor

Dec 12, 2011
Hey! I have problem with this game!

Can someone uplink/upload the ver compatibile resolution for our x8?
I have model i15a and when I'm in market I can't download it bsc it's incompatibile;/

Thanks from up!

how come ??
r u using stock rom and kernel ?

Sent from my Xperia x8 using XDA premium .

Using nAa 10 kernel / minicm7 2.1.8 .

lucastan96

Dec 9, 2011
Malacca
Guys, download the modded version that you can plao without using Wifi!!

Hit the THANKS button to support me!!

This mail was delivered to you using XDA Premium!

CKKnot

Oct 20, 2011
Kuching
A nice game

downloaded and throw onto my phone without lag, just little delay when making swift move :D

lucastan96

Dec 9, 2011
Malacca
Ok guys, here a maniac way before opening game, but very effective, so smooth...

- On airplane mode
- Kill all running processes & apps
- Force close everything in "ALL" tab, except Android System. (You will lose your status bar, reboot to restore.
- After force closing, force close Settings.
- Then, open game.. believe me!!

Reactions: Ballesss

pancon

Account currently disabled
Mar 4, 2012
Spain
yeah, i played zenonia 2 and 3, its working fine,,
but in zenonia 4 its perfectly lag :mad:
can someone teach me how to make swap ?:p

Acudor

Dec 12, 2011

anyone knows how to fix Zenonia 4 speed?

well guys the thing is not about swap , its all about fps which is low in x8 , zenonia 4 requirs 25+ fps but we barely reach 21-22 .. some ppl who can oc to 800+ mhz they will have smooth zenonia 4 .. in my experience u can close all the sound in game and change graphics to normal or low and oc to 729mhz minimum .. correct me if i'm wrong , thats all i can help with :)

Reactions: stamatis

stamatis

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
stamatis∈A, A=∅
well guys the thing is not about swap , its all about fps which is low in x8 , zenonia 4 requirs 25+ fps but we barely reach 21-22 .. some ppl who can oc to 800+ mhz they will have smooth zenonia 4 .. in my experience u can close all the sound in game and change graphics to normal or low and oc to 729mhz minimum .. correct me if i'm wrong , thats all i can help with :)

Nice answer bro!
Helpful!!!
Thanks..

Sent from my X8 using xda premium

roxas.tawakkal

Dec 26, 2011
Makassar
need advice

when I played Zenonia 4 on Xperia Mini Pro, the game run very very smoothly and fast. But when I play it on Xperia U, the game run slower. Why this could be happen ?

Any Idea guys ? :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    oh swap .. i never knew how to use swap .. i cannot partition my sd :/ , and when i do the phone tells me the sd card is damaged so i have to format it and reset it to default , how lame .

hi Acudor. you can set compchatche ram usage to %26 and you will get swap after restart your device.you can check it by type free in terminal emulator
    are you sure? because i heard that it is online all the game but i tried the corean version and it was as you said...

yes , the market version requires wi-fi , but korean doesn't

Ok guys, here a maniac way before opening game, but very effective, so smooth...

- On airplane mode
    - Kill all running processes & apps
    - Force close everything in "ALL" tab, except Android System. (You will lose your status bar, reboot to restore.
    - After force closing, force close Settings.
    - Then, open game.. believe me!!

I'm used Xperinger - rom & nAa 11

E15a

aha i tried xperience too it and the problem is in the rom , install nAa 2.1.9 and it will work

Sent from my E15i using xda premium

anyone knows how to fix Zenonia 4 speed?