[BOOTANIMATION] Apple vs Andy!

Search This thread

cogeary

Dec 5, 2011
New Orleans
Hey all, I've got a pretty awesome boot animation that I'd like to share. It is NOT my boot animation, I did NOT create it, I take NO credit for resizing it. It is a boot animation I found for the Atrix 4G, and, since the A2 and A4G have the same resolution, it fits perfectly on our larger screen.

Here's a video of it on a tablet:

Download: View attachment bootanimation.zip

To install just move it to /system/media and reboot.

Enjoy!

syfxever

Jun 7, 2011
Lima, Peru
Hi, I first made a backup of the original bootanimation and then replaced it with this one bue I can't see it, all I get is the word "android" with some animations, what could be happening?

Fernando

pewterformula

Feb 23, 2012
awesome

man, that boot animation is awesome. i've been showing it off to some of my buddies that are fans of crapple...

shardul.phatak

Jan 19, 2012
bangalore
Hey all, I've got a pretty awesome boot animation that I'd like to share. It is NOT my boot animation, I did NOT create it, I take NO credit for resizing it. It is a boot animation I found for the Atrix 4G, and, since the A2 and A4G have the same resolution, it fits perfectly on our larger screen.

Download: View attachment 871196

Enjoy!

thanks
that worked as expected :)
need sum more :cool: animations

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Download: View attachment bootanimation.zip

Enjoy!