FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[UNOFFICIAL][DEV/GEEKS-ONLY] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)[BETA4][KANG TEST BUILD]

977 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,422

By lupohirp, Inactive Recognized Developer on 16th January 2012, 01:40 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
23rd February 2012, 01:57 PM |#3041  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
@Lupohirp
Can you also upload to sendspace in the next release???

Sent from my ME865 using XDA App
23rd February 2012, 06:31 PM |#3042  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Avellino
Thanks Meter: 7,422

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedman3

@Lupohirp
Can you also upload to sendspace in the next release???

Sent from my ME865 using XDA App

the next release (hope with camera workin as i told you previously i will work a lot on this in this week free :) ) will be uploaded on turbobit.net....why??they pay me ~ 0,40€ for download....... yeah guys i need money for pay march university taxs....as you know my father lost work and we have no money.....i'm two exams from degree (if tomorrow i pass i will have only one left) but if i cannot pay taxes i can't do anything and degree is my dream and the dream of my family thanks for my donators i reached ~100€ and i need 50€ more..... i know that turbobit is slow but it is a little sacrifice for me and i will really appreciate....i don't asking you to donate (really big thanks to who have downloaded and donated me really i have no words fro thank you) only to have a little patience thanks in advice
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to lupohirp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lupohirp Ad-Free
23rd February 2012, 06:41 PM |#3043  
Thanks Meter: 1,516

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupohirp

the next release (hope with camera workin as i told you previously i will work a lot on this in this week free :) ) will be uploaded on turbobit.net....why??they pay me ~ 0,40€ for download....... yeah guys i need money for pay march university taxs....as you know my father lost work and we have no money.....i'm two exams from degree (if tomorrow i pass i will have only one left) but if i cannot pay taxes i can't do anything and degree is my dream and the dream of my family thanks for my donators i reached ~100€ and i need 50€ more..... i know that turbobit is slow but it is a little sacrifice for me and i will really appreciate....i don't asking you to donate (really big thanks to who have downloaded and donated me really i have no words fro thank you) only to have a little patience thanks in advice

Okay bro... no probs...
We will do anything for you...
Had i been earning, i would have surely donated to u...
But m a school kid n i dont earn...
Anyway, all the best to you, do well, n we all are with you to support you...
Tc buddy...

EDIT: I've got a freakin good idea..! Cant help, but sorry for being OT..
@lupohirp: Why dont you apply for adsense on your blog?? You have a pretty good traffic there...
You will be able to earn double the amount through it than what you actually earn now... all you need to do is, make your blog look more professional...

All the best!

Sent from XDA App using LG-P500
The Following User Says Thank You to RockR172 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RockR172 Ad-Free
23rd February 2012, 07:17 PM |#3044  
Flag Hooghly
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:

No worries even if it is slow. You have bear a lot for us, we can at least do something for you.

Lupo, dream big and never stop dreaming. Family comes first. Then ICS.

All the best for you and we will keep waiting till you settle to do further development in peace.
23rd February 2012, 07:19 PM |#3045  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 301

Donate to Me
More
what a shitty world!!!
if i see anyone making mirror links i will kill u and ur family with words!
and whoever have extra money, donate whatever u can...plz!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ccdreadcc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ccdreadcc Ad-Free
23rd February 2012, 07:27 PM |#3046  
Flag Somewhere
Thanks Meter: 7

More
@lupo when you release please state clearly that no additional mirrors are allowed... if the download is slow then whoever is complaining should just go back to gb !! Your work must be appreciated!!
all the best for your degree

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to hccompany For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hccompany Ad-Free
23rd February 2012, 07:44 PM |#3047  
Thanks Meter: 936

More
Quote:

I just realized I need to have 3 copies of it on my phone and 10 on my PC
The Following User Says Thank You to vlt96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vlt96 Ad-Free
23rd February 2012, 08:06 PM |#3048  
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Quote:

Even if it is a bit slower i'll download it..but i wish i would donate to you much more then 0.40 euro per download..you've really done a great job so far wish you all the best and good luck with your exams

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
23rd February 2012, 08:30 PM |#3049  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Musselkanaal
Thanks Meter: 5,950

More
Will donate again Lupohirp
I cant give 50 euro, but 10 or 15 will do also
Will do it first thing in the morning!
You deserve it!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arjen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Arjen Ad-Free
23rd February 2012, 08:40 PM |#3050  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
@ Lupohirp

I don't know the trouble involved but maybe for some people it's easier (if they have carrier billing for example) to buy an app in android market. You could make a simple donate app, costing 1€ or something like that and then linking to paypal for the ones who want to donate even more
23rd February 2012, 08:54 PM |#3051  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Musselkanaal
Thanks Meter: 5,950

More
Lupohirp, according to the caf source our wifi should also work on wpa supplicant v8.
I think you should try to build wifi completely from source instead of using the precompiled gb/cm7 ****.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arjen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Arjen Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9 for p500, cyanogenmod 9, ics & beta rom, optimus one, p500
Previous Thread Next Thread