Post Reply Email Thread
17th February 2012, 10:50 PM |#171  
Flag Desert Hot Springs
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparasee

Hi Jones,
Would it be possible for you to include an option to for eg. extract from the rom image the settings or the apk or both (as chosen by the user) and recompile it into a new image (only the setting or only apk or both)?

I may be looking for the same thing. Maybe a flashable zip containing apps, settings, data that we can restore universally. Im constantly installing new custom roms and Its a pain to have to install apps individually and the reflash gapps, tibu, and a file manager.... I just dont know how to create my own flashable zips.

23rd February 2012, 08:00 PM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This app works great and is really helpfull, but whenever i restore some apps they wont show up in my market. I know, this is not an app-related bug, but i still want to recieve update notifications for my apps. Is there a way to import them into my market?

Thanks for your help!
24th February 2012, 12:52 AM |#173  
Flag Puyallup WA
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh2905

This app works great and is really helpfull, but whenever i restore some apps they wont show up in my market. I know, this is not an app-related bug, but i still want to recieve update notifications for my apps. Is there a way to import them into my market?

Thanks for your help!

Titanium Backup app:
Menu> Market Tools > Market Doctor.

Sent from ICS Cappy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MechaGen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MechaGen Ad-Free
28th February 2012, 06:29 PM |#174  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Hi, i've been using ur ap on my dhd for quite some time and lovinv it. But on my xoom it always say "cant create apk list" when i select an nandroid. Any idea what can fix this?
I'm on team eos nightly and using rouge recovery 1.3, which is based on cwm.

Edit: appextractor tried to put the extracted files to the internal memory which caused the error. When extracting to the sd-card, everything works fine
28th February 2012, 07:46 PM |#175  
Flag CDMX
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0=GearHead=C

Titanium Backup app:
Menu> Market Tools > Market Doctor.

Sent from ICS Cappy!

Thanks, i have the same problem
21st April 2012, 02:33 PM |#176  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
How about a option to restore ICS data usage.
24th April 2012, 09:10 PM |#177  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I'm getting an "Unable to generate apk listing" message with restoring apps. It manages to list system apps but not user apps.
24th May 2012, 03:44 PM |#178  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 176

More
I love this apk, but why is it so damn slow? It takes 30 min. to restore 10 apps.

I have a class10 sdcard so that's not it.
29th May 2012, 02:27 PM |#179  
Thanks Meter: 947

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willian7

I'm still having problems when trying to restore user apps (1.5.4): "Unable to generate APK listing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganator

I'm getting an "Unable to generate apk listing" message with restoring apps. It manages to list system apps but not user apps.

Same error here. It happens with both user and system apps.

29th May 2012, 03:20 PM |#180  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Can't get it to work with AmonRa recovery even after pointing it to the directory where the nandroid files are.

Sent from my Rezound using XDA
29th May 2012, 06:29 PM |#181  
Flag Brasília
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is possible to perform the "restore wifi settings" with the information from CM7 to CM9? Is there any problem already reported in this operation?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)