[DUMP] /system/apps/ Dump from ...76_WE

Search This thread

bananenlarry

Aug 2, 2010
Here is a Dump from the System Apps for those who accidentally deleted some of them and can't update to OTA2. I deleted some apps, you won't need for OTA2 to make the package smaller.

Remember before updating to OTA2 to protect your superuser by downloading and applying OTA root keeper.
After the update you have to download Superuser then just reactivate root by using ota root keeper.

PW for the archive is:

tptsystemappsdump

Attachments

• tptdump.part01.rar
    8 MB · Views: 441
  • tptdump.part02.rar
    8 MB · Views: 325
  • tptdump.part03.rar
    8 MB · Views: 323
  • tptdump.part04.rar
    8 MB · Views: 324
  • tptdump.part05.rar
    8 MB · Views: 327
  • tptdump.part06.rar
    8 MB · Views: 330
  • tptdump.part07.rar
    8 MB · Views: 340
  • tptdump.part08.rar
    5.1 MB · Views: 302

feskey

Feb 15, 2011
When I rooted ,I backup and delete some some flexT9 input file, then I find out I can not recive SMS after root .

So I unroot ,now I get OTA update but it's says error about I miss some flexT9 file.I can not restore file without root.

Now I can never root again ,and I can not even UPDATE OTA because system fille ar change.

What can I do NOW ?

Atom2007

Mar 26, 2007
My TPT is rooted (Titanium Backup shows it as rooted and RomManager also) but when I try to reinstall the Browser App it says could not install the app. Also Insallation via adb didn't work.
Can I somehow copy the files manually and what files need to be copied?

paperclip69

Apr 13, 2008
Crosshill, Fife
Thank you for this, one of our tablets unistalled the lenovo app market while trying to update itself, only want this for the notesmobile update but your dump helped greatly and meant i didn't have to faf about pulling it from my tpt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a Dump from the System Apps for those who accidentally deleted some of them and can't update to OTA2. I deleted some apps, you won't need for OTA2 to make the package smaller.

Remember before updating to OTA2 to protect your superuser by downloading and applying OTA root keeper.
    After the update you have to download Superuser then just reactivate root by using ota root keeper.

PW for the archive is:

tptsystemappsdump
    @Atom2007:

you will have to put the Browser.apk and Browser.odex into /system/apps with i.e. Root Explorer.