Originally Posted by m@ch3
quick question if I may, I tried every single way to bootloader unlock my x10 mini and when I try I get a message in cmd about a daemon that doesn't start, then it says that it started succesfully and it does nothing else after that, those were my last intends to bootloader unlock, before I got messages about daemon as well,but multiple times and in the end said that it couldn't start daemon, I can't bootloader unlock my x10 mini please help!!!
I found the solution for my problem, I hope it helps somebody else.
1. download Flashtool-0.5.0.0beta (ask me if you want a link)
2. download s1tools (version doesn't matter)
3. install flashtool, and restart your computer (don't install gordon's gate yet0
4. plug in your turned on x10 mini(it needs to be in usb debug mode as well)
5. wait for flashtool to recognize it
6. on the menu click on plugins,unlock boot loader(or something similar),run
7.you will get some response like this:
Root Access Allowed
INFO - Searching Xperia....
ERROR - Please plug you device in flash mode
you will get it multiple times, even a popup window indicating how to put your phone in flash mode.
8. unplug your phone and turn it off
9. now go to the directory where you installed falsh tool,drivers folder, and install gg(gg setupxxxx.exe)
10. now connect your device in flash mode(turned off, connect to pc while you hold the back button)
11. your phone will restart a couple times, just wait.
12. in my case the process ended when it rebooted in recovery mode(i had cwm recovery put in already),I manually rebooted, and voila !!!
BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED !!!!
13. run s1 tool and double check, you know, the cap letter and stuff, it shouldn't be cap anymore