[Rom][Multi-Language][TheMythTeam] The Myth 1 (No support anymore)

Search This thread

amrith.28

Oct 29, 2011
Bangalore
hey um just a quick question. What partitioin does CWM5 make? ext3 or 4?
EXT4 as far as i know :) i use Link2SD and it detects it as an EXT4 partition.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Also, AMAZING ROM guys ! Thank u TheMyth Team :) loving the rom!

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

too bad the touchscreen is too responsive just like other custom roms... any solution?
touchscreen is probably related to kernel :) use CF-Root b82-ex and there is no touchscreen problems. (PS - i had same issue on Ketut's BlackHawk DXKT5 and he told me to use b82-ex)
after that whenever a rom gives me touchscreen issues, i flash cf-root b82ex and its all fine!

arealmanzter_2

Dec 24, 2006
Manila

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

touchscreen is probably related to kernel :) use CF-Root b82-ex and there is no touchscreen problems. (PS - i had same issue on Ketut's BlackHawk DXKT5 and he told me to use b82-ex)
after that whenever a rom gives me touchscreen issues, i flash cf-root b82ex and its all fine!

yeah I did that and it solved the sensitivity issue... this is a very nice rom...

do you prefer using link2sd rather than a2sdgui?

mor_1228

Oct 3, 2010
Delhi
i can enable Zipalign but cant enable Swap on A2SDGUI.
anybody else facing problem on this ?
i think we cant use link2sd

mor_1228

Oct 3, 2010
Delhi
hmm do u try to enable swapiness in tweak? do u enter values of swap in a2sd and press "set"? it works fine with me :( :(

i followed this :

Step 5: Wait for your phone to boot. After it opens, You can go to menu then open Tweak Manager and enable:

+ VM Swapiness

+ DT: Auto Start

Then Reboot
For Advance version only:

Step 6: After u finish with Tweak manager, continue to open A2SDGUI. This step requires ext4 and swap parition on your sdcard so plz make sure u have, if not, u can partition your sdcard by using CWM recovery (choose Advance > Partition).

+ Enable Swap and Zipalign.

+ Open 2nd tab and select "sd-ext".

Press Move and wait for your phone to reboot. It will reboot several times so plz wait :)

Step 7: Enjoy TheMyth !

but cant enable swap and please tell what is this value and we have to set it according to ?

Doo:DAce

Dec 23, 2011
Vigan,Ilocos Sur

Can i use b84?

disinweb

Oct 8, 2011
link2sd ext4 is working fine for me. thanks to devilsking for this awesome ROM as always.. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry guys, Now I wont support this version anymore. We're preparing for Myth 2 so you can come back when Myth 2 is released. Thank you

* NOTE FOR MODERATOR:
    According to XDA Rules, I will provide here Basic version with no warez apps inside. If you find something are wrong in our ROM, please contact us first before you close thread immediately as previous time. We will change if you need. Thank you!

* INTRODUCTION
    You have waited The Myth for a long time, right? Now, it's time for Myth to be back. We hope that this time, our rom will satisfy you and your satisfaction is our motivation to improve more and more for our SGA community.

-The Myth Team-

* ROM INFORMATION
    As previous series, these are details about Myth:
    - Based on Samsung stock roms: 2.3.5 + 2.3.6 (I combined)
    - Default language: English
    - Number of supported languages: 50 now - for both Europe, Asian users in one Rom & Arabic (read & write only) :)
    - System file is in ext4 format
    - Pre-rooted and Pre-deodexed
    - Theme, Overscroll glow and CRT OFF effect enabled
    - Used CF-root kernel b83 which is made by ketut
    - CWM recovery 5
    - Script to manage RAM: Modification of LagfreeV3 by Slaid480.
    - A2SD script
    - Custom bootanimation
    - Extended Power Menu
    - BLN function (thank to nelda) - With FREE version of BLN COntrol
    - Flash supported (10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 11.0) - You can download from Patch-Tools area
    - Many Extra Apps such as: SMS Popup, Optimizer Tools Box, MiLocker (modified),...
    - Smooth scroll mod
    - RTL fixed for Arabic ardu farsi and hebrew users
    - And many other features...

*CREDIT:
    Team Cooper's members - for supporting me in solving difficulties of modding Galaxy Ace (I'm a member too :p)
    The Myth Team's members
    MIUI Team - for MiLocker
    ketut.kumajaya - with wonderful kernel for Galaxy Ace
    skynet28 - with guide of disabling journaling
    slaid480 - with great Ram management script
    Lovetz - with his link to guide of making extend menu
    pearl.kami - for her ideas to help me in improving rom and theme
    shardul_seth - for his link to guide of 14 toggles mod
    wonokairoen - I'm using some icons in his ICS theme (with his permission)
    raiderx77 - for his video player
    chungviet - his modification roboto font (from tinhte.vn)
    AndroidON - for smooth scroll mod
    madmack - for RTL patch
    AhMed HamouDa - for Arabic font and advice

And all other users of The Myth Rom for helping and supporting me.
    If I forgot someone, plz contact me and I will give credit in this post and sorry about that :)

* DOWNLOAD:
    You also can download from our official site: http://www.themythace.com/download.html

* HOW TO INSTALL:

* REQUIREMENTS:
    - CWM 4 or 5: You cand download from here: http://www.themythace.com/user-tools.html
    - We recommend that You should be on a clean stock rom before upgrade to Myth (For stability and avoiding unexpected errors)

* CHANGE LOG:

*SCREENSHOT: please see 2nd Post
    1. For who wants to use link2sd

Here is confirm from user:
    link2sd ext4 is working fine for me. thanks to devilsking for this awesome ROM as always.. :)

2.For who has prob with responsive touchscreen (thank to amrith.28)

Ask: too bad the touchscreen is too responsive just like other custom roms... any solution?

Solution: touchscreen is probably related to kernel use CF-Root b82-ex and there is no touchscreen problems. (PS - i had same issue on Ketut's BlackHawk DXKT5 and he told me to use b82-ex)

Link for cfroot thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1158197
    It seems that link in ketut's thread is not working. Here is CFROOT b82 ex + Fixed which I remade.
    It contains b82ex and fixed file in one so just need to flash :)

Download CFrootb82+fixed

3. For Who wants % in battery - Credit for Bonez1802

Download:

* SCREENSHOTS
    Note: 3 first screenshots is from advance version with MiLocker ICS lockscreen made by me :p

the only thing that i mised in this excellent rom was battery percentage mod, so i cook it in UOT kitchen.. so i decided to take my work back underground......... hehe.. nooooo.. here it is if somebody wants it.. cheerz :D
    guys im also facing random reboots when using wifi can anybody tellme how to fix ?

Just delete S96Myth script from /system/etc/init.d and reboot and then the wifi will work properly.