[ssLauncherTHEMES] Collection of Themes for ssLauncher

Search This thread

rapunzel11

Feb 15, 2011
I want to collect here themes made for ssLauncher. There is an another thread for this on xda but not all themes there are be perfect for our small display.

First you need is ssLauncher. You can get the free versoin from here:
https://market.android.com/details?...t#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5zcy5sYXVuY2hlciJd

Or payed version from here:
https://market.android.com/details?...51bGwsMSwyLDEwMiwiY29tLnNzLmxhdW5jaGVyLnRvIl0.

If you've installed ssLauncher you can make your own theme and post it here. Or you can download a theme from here and open it up with ssLauncher.

Loading a theme:
Copy the downloaded .zip file to the root of your SD-Card. Then push the settings button on your phone and go to "more" settings. After that select "load" and choose the .zip file on your SD-Card.

Saving a theme:
First of all you must save your template by longer pressing a free place on your display. A menu appears with several options. Choose "save template". If you do this more than one time you must delete all useless templates befor you can proceed with the next step.

Next step is similar than "Loading a theme". But choose "save" and then your SD-Card to save your theme. Now you can find a zip. file on your card named like "ss_20120224_172531". Copy it to your PC and rename it if you like.

rapunzel11

Feb 15, 2011
steeldrops

-Two different home screen modes. One for prtrait and one for landscape mode.

-A lot of more icons for other applications are included.

screenshot1330094828647.png

screenshot1330094844606.png

screenshot1330094863074.png

Attachments

• steeldrops.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 9,247
Last edited:

rapunzel11

Feb 15, 2011
note

screenshot1330180855482.png

screenshot1330180925180.png

screenshot1330179603375.png

EDIT: Hand drawn icon set for "note"-theme complemented. Some of them i found for free on the web, thanks to the developer. I've done a little restauration work on them. Some of them are completly new created.

snapshottw.jpg

If you like my work, please be so kind and hit the "thanks" button. :)

Attachments

• note.zip
    610.6 KB · Views: 6,639
  • hand_drawn_icons.zip
    427.6 KB · Views: 5,835
  • note_w_icons.zip
    818.5 KB · Views: 7,096
Last edited:

rapunzel11

Feb 15, 2011
ninja

It's really crazy what you can do with this launcher. I'ts more like a content managment system than a launcher. I hope the developers will support it continuosly. This is one of my most modified themes. Self made icons by a modified font etc...
You can find again all icons, fonts and wallpapers in the attached .zip file. So if you like it, you can create your own style.

ninjaxw.jpg

If you like my work, please be so kind and hit the "thanks" button.:)

Attachments

• ninja.zip
    960.6 KB · Views: 4,050

rapunzel11

Feb 15, 2011
Thanks! Feel free to post your creations her. The more the merrier.

Here is the link to the another ssLauncher thread on XDA: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=22753377#post22753377

They all are incredible, but most of them I've tested are too overloaded, especially for our very small display. For people with big mobiles sure no problem.;) That was the reason why I've opened this extra thread.

BTW: Today I've found a very nice set of hand drawn icons for the "note"-theme. But they are not transparent, so I've to do a little work on them. I will try to post it soon as possible

Last edited:

arielVengeance

Oct 21, 2011
Johore
can you help me

- how to select icon for your zip file? i choose style (icon only), then in icon option, 'add on image' - i open file manager, choose you icon .zip, but nothing appear..

i got so many idea, but i dont know how to use this launcher..haha need a lot of digging right now..:D

rapunzel11

Feb 15, 2011
can you help me

- how to select icon for your zip file? i choose style (icon only), then in icon option, 'add on image' - i open file manager, choose you icon .zip, but nothing appear..

i got so many idea, but i dont know how to use this launcher..haha need a lot of digging right now..:D

Extract the .zip file in a new folder on your sd-card, such as "icons". Then 'add an image' and chose 'gallery' or 'file manager. But 'gallery' should be sufficient. The icons should appear there.

Reactions: anhlatrobe

rapunzel11

Feb 15, 2011
'NOTE'-THEME for ssLauncher

Soon available at Android-Market

Special free versoin for XDA-Users in work
(will post it here)

• a set of hand drawing icons
  • a lot of handwriting fonts
  • adapted wallpapers

snapshotpreview.jpg

snapshoticons.jpg

- Please tell me what kind of icons do you need.

Special thanks go to 'geek 21c' and all the developers of ssLauncher

Edit:

Market Link: https://market.android.com/details?...wxLDEsImNvbS5zcy5sYXVuY2hlci50aGVtZS5ub3RlIl0.

Free Version with less icons follows soon as possible.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    note

screenshot1330180855482.png

screenshot1330180925180.png

screenshot1330179603375.png

EDIT: Hand drawn icon set for "note"-theme complemented. Some of them i found for free on the web, thanks to the developer. I've done a little restauration work on them. Some of them are completly new created.

snapshottw.jpg

If you like my work, please be so kind and hit the "thanks" button. :)
    ninja

It's really crazy what you can do with this launcher. I'ts more like a content managment system than a launcher. I hope the developers will support it continuosly. This is one of my most modified themes. Self made icons by a modified font etc...
    You can find again all icons, fonts and wallpapers in the attached .zip file. So if you like it, you can create your own style.

ninjaxw.jpg

If you like my work, please be so kind and hit the "thanks" button.:)
    I want to collect here themes made for ssLauncher. There is an another thread for this on xda but not all themes there are be perfect for our small display.

First you need is ssLauncher. You can get the free versoin from here:
    https://market.android.com/details?...t#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5zcy5sYXVuY2hlciJd

Or payed version from here:
    https://market.android.com/details?...51bGwsMSwyLDEwMiwiY29tLnNzLmxhdW5jaGVyLnRvIl0.

If you've installed ssLauncher you can make your own theme and post it here. Or you can download a theme from here and open it up with ssLauncher.

Loading a theme:
    Copy the downloaded .zip file to the root of your SD-Card. Then push the settings button on your phone and go to "more" settings. After that select "load" and choose the .zip file on your SD-Card.

Saving a theme:
    First of all you must save your template by longer pressing a free place on your display. A menu appears with several options. Choose "save template". If you do this more than one time you must delete all useless templates befor you can proceed with the next step.

Next step is similar than "Loading a theme". But choose "save" and then your SD-Card to save your theme. Now you can find a zip. file on your card named like "ss_20120224_172531". Copy it to your PC and rename it if you like.
    Special, free Version for XDA-Users

'Note'-Theme for ssLauncher

snapshoticons.jpg

Did you like my work? And you want more icons, please purchase full version from here and make a little donation:

https://market.android.com/details?...wxLDEsImNvbS5zcy5sYXVuY2hlci50aGVtZS5ub3RlIl0.

If you want some special icons for the full version, please let me know!

To install attached .zip file you must have installed ss Launcher.
    Put the file on the root of your sd-card, go to ssLauncher settings-->more settings-->to load-->chose the file from your sd-card. After that do a long press on a free point of your touchscreen and choose 'load template'
    steeldrops

-Two different home screen modes. One for prtrait and one for landscape mode.

-A lot of more icons for other applications are included.

screenshot1330094828647.png

screenshot1330094844606.png

screenshot1330094863074.png