This Rom generated with XXJVT Android 2.3.5 Odex version. I collect XXJVT mods and tweak from XDA and generate this rom. JVT is more stable and dont eat battery too much. Phone wait time approximately 5 days. Talking time or listening music or watching movies time depends on your use. But this rom battery friend.
This rom have 2 option. First is only Rom and second is ROM with extras. And this rom WIPE your data.
1. ERA.ROM.v.2.2 -> DOWNLOAD (No with extras) - 263 Mb
2. ERA.ROM.v.2.2_with_Extras -> DOWNLOAD (with extras)* - 333 MB
Firstly this rom require Gingerbread Bootloader. If you came from Froyo or earlier, please Flash your phone with GB based rom and install CWM (install CF-Root)
1. Root your device and install ClockworkMod Recovery.
2. Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo
3. Do a Nandroid backup!
4. WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
5. Install the ROM from internal sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery
6. Reboot your phone
1. Changed Phone.apk (XXKH3 SGSII Based)
2. Modified Mms.apk for No limit
3. XXJVT Tornedo Framework Odex installed.
4. Semaphore 1.9.1 Big Memory Kernel
5. Installed FMRadio Japan Version (76-108 Mhz)
6. Installed CWM Manager - Tweak Manager (experimental) - ext4 app ChainFire
7. Installed lastest Flash Player, Shush!, RealCalc, NoLED, SuperUser, Google Maps, Google Documents, Youtube to System Apps
8. Removed un used System Apps (* look FAQ)
9. TouchWiz30Launcher.apk was edited. Now TouchWiz Launcher seems LIKE TW4.
10. Changed Notification Bar icons. (wifi, 3g, battery etc.)
11. Changed Applications Icons with SGSII icons. (see at screenshots)
12. Installed Custom Bootanimation.zip
13. Edited DialPad (see at screenshots)
14. Deleted most of sound at notifications, ringtones and alerts.
15. Installed Ubuntu and Helvetica Fonts
16. Default Browser is have limitless tab and setting user agent
17. host file edited. Now phone is adfree
18. gps.conf file edited and downloadable. Please download your gps.conf file and install with CWM. GPS lock is faster.
You must install GPS Fix via CWM if you use GPS. Otherwise your GPS position find too late.
There is no issue now.
Q: I install your ROM but I cant hear boot sounds. How i fix it?
A: Go Semaphone App at menu and Miscellaneous -> Startup/Shutdown Sounds. Check it and reboot your phone.
Q: I want to reinstall deleted apps. Where i found it?
A: If you download ERA.ROM.v.2.2_with_Extras, go your internal sd, you see a folder named "Deleted Apps by ROM". I put all deleted apps at there. You can reinstall them with CWM. If you install all of them please use, All_Apps_with_CWM3.zip, otherwise use the Reload_APPNAME_CWM3.zip.
If you download ERA.ROM.v.2.2, please download this file. Extract anywhere on your computer and, choose which one you want to install, put at your phone and flash with CWM.
Q: I want to other Sound Files. Where is it?
A: Please download this file and flash with CWM.
Q: Which System Apps you uninstall from ROM?
A: Aldiko eBook, Application Provider, Bluetooth Test, Buddies Now, Days, Dual Clock, Factory Test, Google Feedback, Google Talk, LCD Test, Media Uploader, Memo, Mini Diary, Mobile Tracker2, Network Location, Phone Setup, Press Reader, Protips, Samsung Apps, Self Test Mode, Signin, STK, ThinkDroid, Unified Inbox, Wlan Test, Write and Go, Wssyncmlnps
Q: I do Lagfix (convert filesystem to ext4) but now Superuser root permissions not work.
A: Go Superuser and delete all permissions. Then go your app which wants root permission, superuser ask you what you want.
Q: How i change GPS configurations?
A: Please download this file and choose your settings for your location. Install it with CWM.
If you like my work you can buy a toy for my little baby
Plese send feedback to me for improve my ROMS. Thanks.
Sorry for my English!