FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

(Tutorial) How to Flash Original Firmware- Optimus pro (LG C660)

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By varoon88, Member on 3rd January 2012, 05:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th February 2012, 01:08 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanxxxxxxs
Can you belived. I have my device dead for a month... I'be a cuestion.. if is any chance of this metod works whit a custum rom (cyanogenmod 7).. I try to flash my device with rom manager.. and supposedly it's successful. but reboot in recovery and didn't work my device.. and again i'be to reflash with your method... it about the 3erd. time....
21st March 2012, 01:47 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi its your cell phone from latin america?? does it have spanish? and did it work on the 850mhz band with this firmware please i have a cell i want to flash but need to know if this firmware will work on a c660h because it has spanish (not so important the language) and also the band 850mhz very important can anybody help with this questions??
31st March 2012, 03:22 AM |#13  
Flag Vulcan

More
Big problem
Hi! i have a Lg c660 and i'm very sad for this. I have been rooted and then installed ROM MANAGER to make back-up. I changed the backup name, and then i clicked ok. my phone has restarted and no started to make back-up, only LG logo appear on display. I tried emergency mode with kdz but i received error, probably was not correct ROM, I tried to restart the phone, i pull out battery and usb cable and then the phone no start. I was with him at service and a guy repaired the phone with JTAG. Now, the phone rules perfectly, but is locked on fly mode. I can't unselect fly mode. the guy from service said probably is f**ked up the ESF or EFS (i don't know exactly) which include file with GSM network and parameters, Imei, and i can't use the phone to speak at him, only without sim. How can I fix this problem? The phone was bought from Italy.
I'm sorry for my bad english, is not my mother tongue.
16th May 2012, 02:55 PM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by varoon88

Hello People !!

I am writing this now, as i flashed wrong recovery and was stuck at LG logo in my optimus pro device !!

By following the steps below, i was able to get back my phone exactly how it was before (without loosing anythin)

My LG optimus pro after flash fail, I can't turn on it, monitor is off, I try connect with power, I try go to Emergency Mode (RETURN+VOL_UP+POWER), hard reset (Home+Vol_down+Power), but my phone can't power on.

How to repair my phone? please let me know. thank you.
21st July 2012, 06:58 PM |#15  

More
Thumbs up heres your answer....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1425783
7th August 2012, 06:19 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion_orion_0309

My LG optimus pro after flash fail, I can't turn on it, monitor is off, I try connect with power, I try go to Emergency Mode (RETURN+VOL_UP+POWER), hard reset (Home+Vol_down+Power), but my phone can't power on.

How to repair my phone? please let me know. thank you.

same here. after flashed via KDZ, only showing lg logo.
no hard set working ...
how to do?
31st August 2012, 05:33 AM |#17  

More
first i tried to flash i had no problem. then i installed cyanogenmod an then deleted the launcher. So i decided to reinstall the originial firmware, i cannot succeed., i says error, this is the last line.
when reach wParam = 8, lParam = 0 the phone disconnect itself from the PC and then the phone display the battery charging animation. Finally the phone get stack boot over and over again.

02:29:57 : Smart : wParam = 8, lParam = 0
02:36:38 : Smart : wParam = 100, lParam = 6
02:36:38 : Step : Upgrade Error error code = 6
02:36:38 : ResetStartInfo() Call
02:36:38 : _DetachDLL Call
02:36:38 : _DetachDLL Call End
02:36:38 : FreeLibrary Call
02:36:38 : FreeLibrary Call End
02:36:38 : ResetStartInfo() Call End
02:36:39 : ===FINISHED===
02:48:24 : OnModelDllMsg(OnMsgFromModelDll3GQCT_PDA) delete m_pLGCyonUpdate
31st August 2012, 04:00 PM |#18  
Flag Depok
Thanks Meter: 84

More
try emergency mode

Sent from my LG-E400
31st August 2012, 10:19 PM |#19  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeref_Dragneel

try emergency mode

Sent from my LG-E400

what do you mean?

I thought I always start in emergency mode.
well that is what i am doing.

I'm beginning to think that the cable is bad.

PROBLEM SOLVED
1-. The transfer cable driver was installed, otherwise i could not start transfer data.
2-. The problem was the other driver was not installed (no remember the name). So after successful installation KDZ want to recognize the phone and the driver that i mentioned was no installed, so is pops up error even after install the ROM.
3-. i tried to start the phone and always got stack in the LG logo over and over again .
4-. I did not know this after i downloaded all the diver from here ( search google lg c660h soporte). So i installed the error was disappeared .
5- After no error, the star up still displaying LG logo over over again, so searching i noticed that i was not doing the right hard reset. So i did it (VOL DOWN + HOME + POWER), wait for the android logo and eureka !.

Summarizing

install the proper diver.
do the hard reset.
1st October 2012, 11:22 AM |#20  

More
Cool , saved my phone..
Here's what i did :

install msxml on pc
disable lg modem in device manager
run kdz-fw-upd.exe
choose :
type : 3gqct
phonemode : DIAG
from "kdz file" section choose the KDZ file "V10H_00.kdz"
go to emergency mode in phone "return-up-power button together"
connect usb cable
perform lunch...

Good luck ...
5th October 2012, 08:35 AM |#21  
Flag Mumbai

More
Thumbs up restoring my dead lg optimus pro c660
thanks you sooo soo sooomuch...it really worked very well....thousands thanks to you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kdz, lgc660, optimus pro, recovery

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)