PDACornerPro.V20 - RBSC/RBSN/NonRBSC/NonRBSN Pre-FINAL Build 20273 (08/08)

Search This thread

abusalza

Jun 5, 2007
Samarinda
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
i have changed date to 17 june and restart. but nothing happened:)

CapScr0002.png

Kaypler

Nov 27, 2007
Hi I just flashed this Rom and it looks great.
Only got one problem:
I cant open my contacts. The softkey is not set correctly (points nowhere, but I changed it with Shaps Advanced Config) and the Startmenulink is also not working although its pointing to "poutlook contacts".
Hope someone can help me with it, its more or less a major issue not to be able to access my contacts (syncing works btw)

abusalza

Jun 5, 2007
Samarinda
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Hi I just flashed this Rom and it looks great.
Only got one problem:
I cant open my contacts. The softkey is not set correctly (points nowhere, but I changed it with Shaps Advanced Config) and the Startmenulink is also not working although its pointing to "poutlook contacts".
Hope someone can help me with it, its more or less a major issue not to be able to access my contacts (syncing works btw)

thanks for report, i guess i have missed some registry. i'll fix later:eek:

lagoskon

Sep 4, 2006
Achaia
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
After installation with my UC of NetCFv3.5, Office2007, MMS 4.2.8.1 , HTC Home and others it felt preety speedy. I will wait to fix the contacts problem.

If you rebuild please consider to update your SetVolume to last version 0.3

This build don't have timebomb problem.
It seems your ROM will be big success

EDIT : Please , also put SetAousticParam in your PreConfig.txt (first or second line) file for better acoustics

Last edited:

abusalza

Jun 5, 2007
Samarinda
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
After installation with my UC of NetCFv3.5, Office2007, MMS 4.2.8.1 , HTC Home and others it felt preety speedy. I will wait to fix the contacts problem.

If you rebuild please consider to update your SetVolume to last version 0.3

This build don't have timebomb problem.
It seems your ROM will be big success

EDIT : Please , also put SetAousticParam in your PreConfig.txt (first or second line) file for better acoustics

set accousticparam was not running on wm6.1. i don't know what a reason

zocster

Apr 21, 2008
Christchurch
andyghozali.info
Good job

Thanks for the great ROM, didn't realize an Indonesian can do so much (this is not a negative thing as I am one my self).

Anyway! Love your work, I will be checking up when you finally have a true stable build :) I don't have a spare phone to play with. If I did I would have played with this ROM:D as well.

Terima kasih!:D