2,009 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,299

By jerrytan93, Recognized Themer on 16th February 2012, 06:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th February 2012, 05:36 PM |#61  
Flag SMART BRAIN
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Exclamation very weird battery problems...
1 after certain power offs and reboots bad blocks message appears in haret...
2 I have 2 battery so if one dies, the next battery, upon boot it shows 1percent till it dies...
3 power control widget on grey background has a glitch, looks weird though still does it's functions... icedroidv2 replaced boot.img... any ideas??

27th February 2012, 06:34 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ady_95

Please tell me about tasker app and how you use it as a replacement for newding. btw I will soon try Droid explorer, and seems to be a nice idea.

you must make profile - event - phone - phone ringing; then add new task then media - music play and select your file
make new profile - event - phone - phone offhook- add new task - media - music stop
make new profile - event - phone - phone IDLE- add new task - media - music stop

now make your phone silence mode, It will work anyway.

sorry for bad english
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BORKISHA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BORKISHA Ad-Free
27th February 2012, 06:46 PM |#63  
OP Recognized Themer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloysius987

1 after certain power offs and reboots bad blocks message appears in haret...
2 I have 2 battery so if one dies, the next battery, upon boot it shows 1percent till it dies...
3 power control widget on grey background has a glitch, looks weird though still does it's functions... icedroidv2 replaced boot.img... any ideas??

1. Ignore it if since you still able to boot your phone

2. Battery calibration related.. wipe your battery stat after getting a full charge

3. Any important issue here? If you want to switch back to older kernel just flash it via fastboot

Sent from my InsertCoin-ed Sensation
28th February 2012, 10:22 AM |#64  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Very nice build..
28th February 2012, 06:24 PM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Nice Build. If the indicator is correct, nice Battery usage (GoDroid Build drained my Battery empty in less than 7 hours, with your build I lost approx. 11% in about 3 hours including 2 Downloads from market ^^ )

Is there any Chance to get the Camera Autofocus working soon?
That the camera is usable is an advantage over some other Builds but without a chance to focus, the pictures will all get very shabby :/
28th February 2012, 06:38 PM |#66  
OP Recognized Themer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjascroll

Nice Build. If the indicator is correct, nice Battery usage (GoDroid Build drained my Battery empty in less than 7 hours, with your build I lost approx. 11% in about 3 hours including 2 Downloads from market ^^ )

Is there any Chance to get the Camera Autofocus working soon?
That the camera is usable is an advantage over some other Builds but without a chance to focus, the pictures will all get very shabby :/

battery indicator and camera auto focus are kernel side.. I saw zargloub have a latest kernel (28/2) which improve the battery reading accuracy.. you can try it by using fastboot..
29th February 2012, 03:52 AM |#67  
Flag SMART BRAIN
Thanks Meter: 126

More
replacing kernel via fastboot, what i did, is it right?
All i have to do is hold the on button when the phone starts up right?? then jus connect usb cable and open recovery.bat in fastboot folder right??
29th February 2012, 07:55 AM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 447

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloysius987

All i have to do is hold the on button when the phone starts up right?? then jus connect usb cable and open recovery.bat in fastboot folder right??

no that reflashes the recovery! how to flash boot/kernel:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=58
29th February 2012, 06:05 PM |#69  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
I have a problem with this build. After the phone goes into standby mode it rarely wakes up when pressing the power button. Most of the time i just get a black screen.
29th February 2012, 06:21 PM |#70  
Thanks Meter: 447

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtriFe

I have a problem with this build. After the phone goes into standby mode it rarely wakes up when pressing the power button. Most of the time i just get a black screen.

settings -> cyanogenmod -> display-> off-screen animation
just disable it
The Following User Says Thank You to Elibl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Elibl Ad-Free
29th February 2012, 08:33 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have a problem with headphones
every time I attach a headphone, the phone start to play music randomly, just few seconds from each songs
Do you have the same problem
How can I disable this
Another thing is that the phone restarting after missed call from viber
and quality of skype is very bad I think it's because of wifi
Is that fixable or it's related to xperia wifi nature (low speed wifi)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 2.3.7, ice cream sandwich

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)