For all nook color owners that have successfully created a CM7 dual boot uSD, maybe you can help me.
I just got my daughter a nook color and been trying to create a dual boot uSD using Evergreen's method (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1000957). I followed everything in the instruction but when i insert the uSD to the nook, it doesn't boot to the uSD. I don't know what I've been doing wrong, but i tried it 2x but no success. I tried using Win32DiskImage for the 3rd time, but for some reason it distroyed the card.
the nook has ver. 1.3.0 and uSD is SanDisk 8GB class-6
here is what i did.
- download the image generic-sdcard-v1.3.img.gz and unzipped it
- download WinImage
- write image generic-sdcard.img to the uSD using WinImage
- eject uSD and insert it back
- download CM7 full version (cm_encore_full-253.zip) from http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?device=encore
- copy cm_encore_full-253.zip to uSD
- eject uSD
- insert it to the Nook and turn it ON, it boots to the normal B&N screen and seems nothing is happening.
- reboot it again, but it still boots to B&N screen, it doesn't boot to CM7
would really appreciate any help. thanks so much!