Just to share the experience of installing Stock LB1 ...
1. I was on Checkrom NoteHD
2. Did a Nandroid Backup + Titanium Backup + Copied SD card and MMC contents to PC + Contacts & SMS backup [Copied ROM and CF Kernel to the external card in Fimware folder]
3. Reboot into recovery from CWM
4. Do Wipe Dalvik--Wipe battery Stats-- Reset/Format-- and then when I selected Reboot system now...I Got Stuck into Bootlops...
5. I knew what was the problem..and then Formatted both the Internal and SD card memories from recovery.
6.Then I selected Reboot ...from recovery...But I was still stuck in Bootlops.
7. After many frustrating tries...I Did this..
8. Choose Turn Off or Power OFF the phone after doing above steps...DO NOT SELECT REBOOT SYSTEM FROM RECOVERY...IT WILL GIVE YOU BOOTLOPS..
9. When the Phone boots up..Go to CWM and Flash Stock Firmware--Select CF Kernel which you copied along and press Flash Normally..Voila
10. After flashing LB1 do a Reset/Format from recovery and then Turn the Phone OFF from recovery..Dont select reboot system now..you will get stuck into Bootlops..
11. After Flashing LB1 and doing a Format..Turn Off the phone completely
12. Turn it on in a Normal Way and you will be fine..
I Hope it helps those who are getting stuck into bootlops..
Originally Posted by dr.ketan
Hope lb2 for india should release soon.
By when ? News from which source ?
---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------
Originally Posted by khan.dharvesh
Ketan, did u try LA6? Howz it ? any notable difference?
LA6 is a Russian release and is useless...I v tried it