[ROM]ICScrewD ‬‬‬‬‬♦‬♦♦FINAL♦♦♦[JkayMod][2.1]

Would you prefer Google Music or stock Music as ROMs default music app?

• Google Music

Votes: 392 67.7%
  • Stock Music

Votes: 187 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

projekt1

Aug 3, 2007
NorCal

cuhrazy

Oct 28, 2010
Toledo, Oh
Loving it so far. Love the kitchen already changing stuff. The swipe notifications are amazing. Love the updated jkay as well. Great work as always. Now the battery life game starts. :)

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

cuhrazy

Oct 28, 2010
Toledo, Oh

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1330399488291.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330399488291.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 193
Reactions: SSJ_Gomike

FireRaider

Apr 23, 2008
Salt Lake City
Dang. Why does my phone hate that Siyah kernel so much?
It locks up solid after a minute or so. Cant get it far enough along to log into google or even add a wifi connection.
Downloading again so I can swap out the kernel like I had to do with 2.01.
Adapt and overcome.:)

cuhrazy

Oct 28, 2010
Toledo, Oh
Im having a FC every time I try to change my lock screen wallpaper. And the defaulted is just gray. Any one having similar issues?

That's weird I changed mine no problems. I did a full wipe. Cleared everything and deleted everything on the external and internal SD cards. Try that backup all your pics to your PC first.

Monsterfox50

May 9, 2011
OK just downloaded 2.1 love it so far but right above my notification bar I have a very thin white line about half the screen wide? Anybody else got this? Any idea's?

SSJ_Gomike

May 23, 2009
Miami
Dang. Why does my phone hate that Siyah kernel so much?
It locks up solid after a minute or so. Cant get it far enough along to log into google or even add a wifi connection.
Downloading again so I can swap out the kernel like I had to do with 2.01.
Adapt and overcome.:)

Did you format your system before flashing new ROM?

cracjackson

Jul 4, 2007
Chicago
That's weird I changed mine no problems. I did a full wipe. Cleared everything and deleted everything on the external and internal SD cards. Try that backup all your pics to your PC first.

My pics are all there. I'm able to change the homesecreen. But as soon as I click on the lockscreen wallpaper option. It's FC's.

FireRaider

Apr 23, 2008
Salt Lake City
Did you format your system before flashing new ROM?

I did a full wipe as suggested. And ran the kernel cleaner just for good measure.

I am sure its my phone. I haven't had any luck running anything after Entropys 1/23/12 kernel. I fiddled around flashing several other of Siyahs and Entropys kernels and only managed to frustrate myself and several kind hearted souls who attempted to troubleshoot it. It runs fine on the 1/23/12 version though. I have already pushed the kernel to the install zip and will just do it that way in a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM]ICScrewD ‬‬‬‬‬♦‬♦♦FINAL♦♦♦[JkayMod][2.1]

Possibly deploying come December so I have a lot of personal and professional things I need to take care of. Thanks for all of the support. I will still be around the forums, but very minimal. It has been a great run but I need to attend to life. Thanks...

.downloads
    [/CENTER]
    edited.......
    Update on things:

Swipe to remove notifications are finally working thanks to shoman's help. Every time I built it would FC he got it working for me last night so thanks again to him :) . Blue Edition will be out first like normal, then red and green will follow suit. Fixing most complaints I recall reading so look for a release in the next day or two :)
    1.6.1 might be a final update.

I might have to sell my phone due to some screw ups by the government. As you know I'm active duty Navy and wife uses my college benefits and the housing allowance we get every month somehow they thought we owed and didn't send it. Now we have to wait a few weeks to get it.

I truly appreciate all the support you've shown the ROM. I've had a blast providing it to you.

Again thank you for all the support you've shown the ROM and it was a pleasure providing it to you. If me and the wife figure out an alternative I'll be sure to keep you guys informed, but as of right now your phones will hand to find a new ROM to call home.

Running ICScrewD ROM
    Late night release today. I've got all the kinks worked out minus one thing. Thanks for the patience.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk