[Q] Force Close on EVERYTHING!!!

Search This thread
Jan 18, 2011
Ever since I have flashed my phone to android revolution my piece of crap phone has worked soooo bad! EVERYTHING force closes at random and skype, oovoo, qik and a bunch of other apps will not work!!! Tango is the only video chatting app that works and all others worked before hand. I have tried SEVERAL different roms and I swear if I knew I would have these problems I never would have rooted this piece of crap phone. Can someone please tell me how to fix this? I dont care if my phone has to be unrooted or not I just want my skype and phone stability back!!!

malybru

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 16, 2006
London
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Ever since I have flashed my phone to android revolution my piece of crap phone has worked soooo bad! EVERYTHING force closes at random and skype, oovoo, qik and a bunch of other apps will not work!!! Tango is the only video chatting app that works and all others worked before hand. I have tried SEVERAL different roms and I swear if I knew I would have these problems I never would have rooted this piece of crap phone. Can someone please tell me how to fix this? I dont care if my phone has to be unrooted or not I just want my skype and phone stability back!!!

Hi,

I can understand your anger, but of you want help, you need to provide more information.
What ROM?
What firmware?
What kernel?
What radio?
What did you have previously that worked?
What mods?
What themes?
Etc. Etc.

:)

Jan 18, 2011
I have tried many roms... and like 3 kernels. I currently have HTCclays SuperSensation 4G kernel version 2.6.35.10_CyanogenMod+bumble-bee@Hive2#1 I have tried clocking my CPU at several different levels all from 1.2ghz to 1.77ghz. I have used adw launcher, ilauncher, launcher7, htc sense and spb shell 3d. I have tried almost everything with this phone and skype and my other apps still force close! Does anyone know if there is a kernel/rom that is at least 99% stable with me still being able to keep my root? I want to at least be able to run skype and avoid force closes.

Vinsane

Jul 23, 2010
Dallas
Sounds like a bad flash or dl.

Re-download and flash again starting from scratch...wipe cache and dalvik... Wipe again to be safe on each...flash your Rom....fix permissions and reboot.

Hope it helps

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

jasminthoria

Oct 22, 2011
London
I have tried many roms... and like 3 kernels. I currently have HTCclays SuperSensation 4G kernel version 2.6.35.10_CyanogenMod+bumble-bee@Hive2#1 I have tried clocking my CPU at several different levels all from 1.2ghz to 1.77ghz. I have used adw launcher, ilauncher, launcher7, htc sense and spb shell 3d. I have tried almost everything with this phone and skype and my other apps still force close! Does anyone know if there is a kernel/rom that is at least 99% stable with me still being able to keep my root? I want to at least be able to run skype and avoid force closes.

You flashed kernals and also overclock CPU. One thing I suggest try fullwipe script and install any gingerbread Rom energy is very good and stable I don't have problem I m using it since many months. Try to revert back tovur original radio as well.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium