Nokia Lumia Network Setup Released, InterOP on Lumia 's possible??

Search This thread

voga06

Nov 2, 2011
Im new to lumnia and WP7, it might be a noobish question, but what is interop unlock? is it like jailbreak or rooting?

Briefcase

Nov 10, 2009
What happens when this is installed? Any screenshots?

What's not "100% working"...?

It was just a poof of concept. It didn't work as expected, meaning it doesn't interop unlock your phone. More info is available if you read the posts right after the moment heathcliff posted his proof of concept nokia hack.

Im new to lumnia and WP7, it might be a noobish question, but what is interop unlock? is it like jailbreak or rooting?

http://wiki.windowsphonehacker.com/wiki/Interop_unlock

Come on people, try to at least search before you ask.

vadash

Jun 1, 2010
what firmware wolud be necessary to use this interop?
Hope we have unlock soon on our Lumias

donpromillo

Nov 26, 2011
Nokia network up has gone from marketplace again, and there are rumors about new firmware Release for Nokia lumia top. Isn't it suspicious, that Everytime a new firmware is coming out, that app becomes unavailable? Could there a reason they are anxious about a possible weakness against unlock? Seems so to me

Regards

Donpromillo

cdbase

Aug 24, 2009
So when i have Dev unlocked my lumia and deploy exploit to network setup app i AM able to interop unlock , AM i right ?

tjramage

Dec 19, 2011
Nokia network up has gone from marketplace again, and there are rumors about new firmware Release for Nokia lumia top. Isn't it suspicious, that Everytime a new firmware is coming out, that app becomes unavailable? Could there a reason they are anxious about a possible weakness against unlock? Seems so to me

Regards

Donpromillo

It's not gone. It's in Marketplace => Nokia collection.

cdbase

Aug 24, 2009
It's not gone. It's in Marketplace => Nokia collection.

that's true :) and if not try link to that app, what about heathcliff exploit ? working or not?
i got dev unl and network setup what can i do for today?(asking becouse i only can use 3 unofficial apps and not want to loose my limit)
Edit 2: ok now I can see as someone told me , no registry access , is anyone
Interested in interop unlock or this thread is going to be forgotten by devs?
Time to move our ass and hit Nokia homebrew scene , imagine your own roms,
WP 7 SDK is basically kinda-c#so there's alot we can do and no time to loose. Hope for answer;)

Last edited:

Rowdy.nl

Nov 22, 2005
Venlo
rowdy.nl
that's true :) and if not try link to that app, what about heathcliff exploit ? working or not?
i got dev unl and network setup what can i do for today?(asking becouse i only can use 3 unofficial apps and not want to loose my limit)
WP 7 SDK is basically kinda-c#so there's alot we can do and no time to loose. Hope for answer;)
Seriously? If I was a dev working on this and I would see this post, or your even more ****ty one in the other thread, I sure as hell wouldn't get motivated to do anything. Hell, I would stop working if that's the kind people a dev is trying to help... :/

If you have dev skills; go help. If you don't, stfu and let the devs work in peace. If they are able to deliver, great. If they aren't, thank them for trying, don't go *****in' on them...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nokia released today it's Network Setup app....
    Maybe it opens up some possibilities to develop a InterOP unlock...

Zune Link

It's time to get serious :p
    Seriously? If I was a dev working on this and I would see this post, or your even more ****ty one in the other thread, I sure as hell wouldn't get motivated to do anything. Hell, I would stop working if that's the kind people a dev is trying to help... :/

If you have dev skills; go help. If you don't, stfu and let the devs work in peace. If they are able to deliver, great. If they aren't, thank them for trying, don't go *****in' on them...
    Hi,

I don't understand...It doesn't work with the link for me...

I see the app through zune but i can't install it...

By the way, the xap doesn't work too...

Any idea ?

You need to send the link by mail to your phone...On your phone, you open the link, it will open Marketplace with the App and then you can press install :)
    unlock is possible now also...try app hub with the free student account..;)
    nd im not sure which firmware....but need to check out
    i did it by that way...well cant mention it here..PM me..;)

and i have word dat the interlop for lumia is nearly done...has bugs though!! :O