FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[UNOFFICIAL][DEV/GEEKS-ONLY] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)[BETA4][KANG TEST BUILD]

977 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,422

By lupohirp, Inactive Recognized Developer on 16th January 2012, 01:40 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
29th February 2012, 07:20 AM |#3561  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 25

More
I had CMW when I use cm7 but at this ICS it doesnt appear that I have the CMw?

29th February 2012, 07:29 AM |#3562  
Flag Palmerston North
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Fantastic! Will test right away
29th February 2012, 07:30 AM |#3563  
Flag Istanbul

More
[QUOTE=sweetnsour;23093411]
Quote:
Originally Posted by srcsntrk

From which thread did you download the rom from? And what does the app have to do with your recovery?

If I have understood your problem correctly, I would do the following:
1. If it is a user app, you can uninstall it from settings>apps (select the app then select uninstall). If it is a system app, you can either delete it manually (by going into the /system/app folder, finding the apk, and deleting it) or using an app that can delete it for you (such as titanium backup).
2. For your issue with the recovery, I do not know for sure whether it is an issue with the rom or the recovery as you have not specified exactly which rom you've downloaded. For now, I would try flashing another recovery (such as CWM 5.0.2.0).

I downloaded this
http://www.mediafire.com/?kb2rvbrzgmhk2ck
29th February 2012, 07:31 AM |#3564  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:

I had CMW when I use cm7 but at this ICS it doesnt appear that I have the CMw?

If i understand correctly your problem, you should: turn off your phone, and then press together the buttons power, volume down and home. Keep these button pressed until you are in recovery.

Then do the needed wipe and flash whatever rom you like.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to clem_ita For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift clem_ita Ad-Free
29th February 2012, 07:35 AM |#3565  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnsour

Only 2.6.35.xx kernels work with this rom.

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

So I was trying to set the live wallpaper just, and afterwards, I decided to mess with alogcat (for no reason at all). I saw the following:

Code:
E/InputQueue-JNI(9570):channel'414e1998 Media:com.android.wallpaper.livepicker/com.android.wallpaper.livepicker.LiveWallpaperPreview(client)' ~ Publisher closed input channel or an error occurred. events=0x8
Just out of curiosity, is this to say that this is an issue with the apks (and not an issue with the rom itself)? I know this has been mentioned awhile ago, but the topic on it seemed to have died out (I know there are more important bugs to be dealt with, but once again, I was curious )

And also, is anyone experiencing the following?:
Sometimes when you exit an app, it seems to flicker to a previous screen? For example, for those of you who use the XDA app, let's say you dive all the way into this thread. When you back out of the app (using the back button), does it momentarily show this thread and then exit? And yes, I do a clean install each time I flash the rom

Also, in Titanium Backup, let's say you are backing up some apps. The dialog shows, but you tap outside of it, and the dialog disappears (as if you pressed the back button). Is this "tapping outside of a dialog box with the phone interpreting that touch as if you pressed the back button" a feature or a bug? I don't remember this being in GB.

I've been noticing these "issues" for awhile now. Sorry for just bringing it up out of nowhere (I just remembered about them)

1. The live wallpapers not working is due to a prob with apk itself (thank god :P)
2. omg this happens to me to!! Especially when u change settings or delete stuff in the app!
Like in the default SMS app, if u delete a thread and then exit the app the thread shows up again for a split second before going back to home screen of launcher!
3. Lol that's probably a feature :P
Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pratheekb96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pratheekb96 Ad-Free
29th February 2012, 07:36 AM |#3566  
Flag Istanbul

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clem_ita

If i understand correctly your problem, you should: turn off your phone, and then press together the buttons power, volume down and home. Keep these button pressed until you are in recovery.

Then do the needed wipe and flash whatever rom you like.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

My Goddd, You saved my lifeeeeeee,thank you veryy muchh
29th February 2012, 08:20 AM |#3567  
Thanks Meter: 177

More
When you choose to type in capital, and change to small letters, the keyboard gets stuck with capital letters and tapping them changes them to small letters.

Can anyone confirm?

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
29th February 2012, 09:13 AM |#3568  
Flag Aligarh
Thanks Meter: 547

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Dear Development Teams,
I need help
I installed an ICS rom (which says included a file manager and wireless fix) but I don't know how to uninstall it?****

When I choose "reboot recovery mode" it just simply turn off itself..

Please help me what can I do to get rid of ICS like a virus
Need your help,
Regards..

Lol u made me ROFL xD

I have pressed thnx button for u ;)

Sent from my LG-P500 using Forum Runner
29th February 2012, 09:57 AM |#3569  
North Bend
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Unhappy No Simple Mobile APN.
Struggled all night with this. The rom works great, but I could not connect to simple mobile APN no matter what I did. Heartbroken, I go to find a CM7 based rom. I literally tried everything: Fix Permissions, various APN hacking apps, manually editing .xml files with all kinds of arcane APN settings....

It's a bummer, too cause this rom looked and worked amazing other than I had no 3g or 2g cellular connection...
29th February 2012, 11:00 AM |#3570  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Avellino
Thanks Meter: 7,422

Donate to Me
More
ok building with latest cm sources + a fix for facebook sync + a fix for system partition to get more space....if all goes good i will release beta4 after that development will be stopped for 1-2 day but only for one reason: i want to make this official as i received an offer to make this official also to become cm-member and i need 1-2 days to rebase my work on official cm-sources (also use cm-kernel with genlock,kgsl and KSM(new memory feature of ICS))...i'm using totally cm code so....it is a gift that i want to give you for helpin me a lot with moeny problems guys....hope that i will can do this
The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to lupohirp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lupohirp Ad-Free
29th February 2012, 11:06 AM |#3571  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
hi
great news lupo!!! keep up the good work you`re the best
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9 for p500, cyanogenmod 9, ics & beta rom, optimus one, p500
Previous Thread Next Thread