[MOD] [PORT] Beats Audio for all Gingerbread Roms

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By fuss132, Guest on 29th February 2012, 06:45 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
2nd March 2012, 03:56 AM |#391  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
So, CWM said the flash was successful but I don't see anything. Is there any indication in the os after flashing?

2nd March 2012, 03:56 AM |#392  
Account currently disabled
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 224

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by verdikt

Lol so many goddamn erroRs. I'm on my prime with swiftkey on. **** that. Anyways im trying to say this isnt really a port at all. You and me both are like the only ones to know this lol. Beats isnt a hardware thing but a kernal thing. Why dont people get it. Im listening to cracks by flux and the inside of my head is rattling around, and this other beats knockoff bullshit is useless. I really think this was just a massive rick roll or psychology experience....

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Will do boss

Kernel is only one part of beats there is way more trust me on that that one.
2nd March 2012, 04:02 AM |#393  
Flag The Triangle, North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Look elsewhere people! I got duped just like the rest (some) of you. Look at the /system files with Root Explorer and see for yourselves. Placebo effect in full force...I've seen the Placebo effect in action before; I work in a hospital. Go check out RockoDevs thread and maybe we can shed some more light on this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pre-dawn raid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pre-dawn raid Ad-Free
2nd March 2012, 04:15 AM |#394  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxkinMassacre

p.s. chad, any chance you've thought about resuming progress on anthrax for the og evo 4g? i don't know the reason why you stopped but the few build you did make for it were legendary and i still use 004 and my daily for all sense roms. im sure everyone over on our side would appreciate some progress for the og evo

+1000..... Yes please.
2nd March 2012, 06:33 AM |#395  
Retired Senior Moderator - The Troll Whisperer
Flag The Dirty
Thanks Meter: 9,723

More
As requested, links have been removed. Let's keep this a friendly environment.

Happy Flashing and Modding!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread