[Q] MIUI on Desire - How many of you feel it's not smooth?

Search This thread

phonedroid

Jul 4, 2011
Trivandrum
After using CM7.1 for months, I switched to MIUI. I love everything about MIUI except for one thing - the scrolling is not at all smooth on Desire.

Just go to settings and scroll down on both CM7 and MIUI and you'll know what I'm talkin' about. Same can be experienced in Messages view as well. (In fact, wherever you scroll)

Curious to know whether there's a mod / fix something to make the UI scroll as smooth and snappy as CM7. I have the MIUI 2.2.24 GB version & my phone is a PVT4 HTC Desire, S-OFF by Alpharev and using CM7 r2 table.

Thanks folks, much appreciated.

margaretiak

Mar 27, 2011
stock hboot with latest miui and I have no problem with it. But I clean dalvik etc lil bit often..every time I do new flash..like once a 2 weeks.

Im satisfied with miui.

Reactions: phonedroid

phonedroid

Jul 4, 2011
Trivandrum
stock hboot with latest miui and I have no problem with it. But I clean dalvik etc lil bit often..every time I do new flash..like once a 2 weeks.
Im satisfied with miui.

Thanks!
Have you used CM7? I feel MIUI GB version needs to still improve to have smoother scrolling as in CM7. Yea I wipe everything when I flash a new ROM and also clean the dalvik once in a while like you said.

stormleader

Nov 1, 2010
Sydney
I've been using MIUI for a almost 6 months, no lag whatsoever, scrolling is smooth for me.

I have 1 GB ext4 partition, and moved dalvik cache to SD after installing the ROM (to clear up more space)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Im satisfied with miui.