FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

View Poll Results: Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

Yes, please!

9 Vote(s)
90.00%
No, thanks. I prefer his work as it is

1 Vote(s)
10.00%
I don't care

0 Vote(s)
0%

[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

807 posts
Thanks Meter: 808

By JeffreyPiket, Senior Member on 5th January 2012, 01:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
JeffreyPiket
4th March 2012, 03:52 PM |#1821  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Angry WARNING!!!
This is the last time someone is bitching about this rom and it's developer. I will personally see to it that anyone who has the guts to post anything negative, offensive, rediculous, off-topic and/or inappropriate in this and the discussion thread will get banned!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free

4th March 2012, 03:59 PM |#1822  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 58

Donate to Me
More
ok i just installed v10.3 along with the new fix and wifi fix....didn't face any problem untill i pressed on music player. It won't load/play any song and it automatically start playing song without sound and when it starts playing any song there's no stopping to it. The whole phone blacks out and the only way to get it back is by opening and reinserting the battery. any idea??
4th March 2012, 05:07 PM |#1823  

More
why cant i install the tweak right? it seems like doesn't work.
4th March 2012, 05:26 PM |#1824  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 156

More
Hi guys, happy to see that maybe we can have v.11 soon

Has anyone the headphone surround working ?
From Xperia s forum I got the new FB media discovery working, and the recommender a little buggy. Maybe they can be included.

Sent from my X10 using XDA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1330878336652.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	931200  
4th March 2012, 05:51 PM |#1825  
Flag Sligeach
Thanks Meter: 12

More
So much for freedim of speech!

Sent from my X10 using xda premium
4th March 2012, 06:03 PM |#1826  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hello there,

Can someone be kind enough to give me the Feralab V2 download link?
JeffreyPiket
4th March 2012, 06:24 PM |#1827  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger00

So much for freedim of speech!

FeraVolt is a friend of mine. You mess with my friends, you mess with me! No one has the right to bash a hard working man!!!
4th March 2012, 06:47 PM |#1828  
Flag Sligeach
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I just sent you a private message Jeffery

JeffreyPiket
4th March 2012, 07:34 PM |#1829  

More
Oh My God!!!

People please stop pm'ing me about my warning. Whenever you have a problem with the rom or the installation of it it is alright to post them that is what the discussion thread is for, the development thread is only for things related to development and improvement. When people start lashing out to the developer and start to ventilate there frustrations then it becomes another thing and i have to take steps. I do not have the authority to ban people but i can request the moderator to check out what is going on here. All i ask of you is to keep the threads civilized. Is that to much to ask?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
4th March 2012, 08:07 PM |#1830  
Thanks Meter: 14,250

Donate to Me
More
Hello everybody. v11 will be a bit delayed cuz i'm a bit busy and i have toi study and feeling a bit thick and also i want to fix all bugs and due to i'm still trying to import lockscreen music widget. but rom is already rocking. new beautifull effects and overall view.. trying to make it stable with all the things it have also doing some experiments with kernel and bttery. was reading linux wiki a bit).
about the discussion of my rom.
I don't f***ing care what you say about it.First and first of all I make this rom for myself..to make it loved by me firstly, because when you do something for yourself, you will do it much better then for anybody else... so after i make any version for me), i juxt share it with you.. share with my work... but of cours i don't make it completely for me. I'm reading every post and try to make this rom good for all (including me) using your suggestions and wishes..watching to your bugreports. and i want to thank you all for that.Of course after every release i'm being nervous reading every post refreshing the page and waiting for users reactions..if they like what i've done or not. and of cource i'm getting sad when see that someone is not satisfied or got wlods for ex... or simply can't install properly...and also i'm gettig happy and glad when i see happy people. i like to make people happy...not sad... and not only with making roms... in real life...just go and smile to the stranger outside and make him a bit happy. So I share my work with you not to make you sad. some peaple when flash rom..start to find firstly bugs..not it's advances..and they start to think that's buggy rom withiout continuing to try. I wanted to leave xda and i already left it...but for one day cuz i miss you guys and i miss my work..i like the thing i do and it gives me some kind of pleasure..and every work you do with love will be a good work.
In v11 there will be superb sound improvement...f***ing cool design and animations. keep trying to port Pdroid and make charging led to off on full charge. also keep trying to port media plyer lockscreen widget...xperia s keyboard and mms bug fix(keep on trying to fix) and more and more tweaks and improvements. so please be patient..this release gonna be i thenk the best i ever released... so it will take time to test it and improve. hope you like it. thank you.
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to FeraVolt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FeraVolt Ad-Free
4th March 2012, 08:16 PM |#1831  
Thanks Meter: 523

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeraVolt

Hello everybody. v11 will be a bit delayed cuz i'm a bit busy and i have toi study and feeling a bit thick and also i want to fix all bugs and due to i'm still trying to import lockscreen music widget. but rom is already rocking. new beautifull effects and overall view.. trying to make it stable with all the things it have also doing some experiments with kernel and bttery. was reading linux wiki a bit).
about the discussion of my rom.
I don't f***ing care what you say about it.First and first of all I make this rom for myself..to make it loved by me firstly, because when you do something for yourself, you will do it much better then for anybody else... so after i make any version for me), i juxt share it with you.. share with my work... but of cours i don't make it completely for me. I'm reading every post and try to make this rom good for all (including me) using your suggestions and wishes..watching to your bugreports. and i want to thank you all for that.Of course after every release i'm being nervous reading every post refreshing the page and waiting for users reactions..if they like what i've done or not. and of cource i'm getting sad when see that someone is not satisfied or got wlods for ex... or simply can't install properly...and also i'm gettig happy and glad when i see happy people. i like to make people happy...not sad... and not only with making roms... in real life...just go and smile to the stranger outside and make him a bit happy. So I share my work with you not to make you sad. some peaple when flash rom..start to find firstly bugs..not it's advances..and they start to think that's buggy rom withiout continuing to try. I wanted to leave xda and i already left it...but for one day cuz i miss you guys and i miss my work..i like the thing i do and it gives me some kind of pleasure..and every work you do with love will be a good work.
In v11 there will be superb sound improvement...f***ing cool design and animations. keep trying to port Pdroid and make charging led to off on full charge. also keep trying to port media plyer lockscreen widget...xperia s keyboard and mms bug fix(keep on trying to fix) and more and more tweaks and improvements. so please be patient..this release gonna be i thenk the best i ever released... so it will take time to test it and improve. hope you like it. thank you.

THANK YOU A LOT BUDDY I THRULY APRECIATED AND AM THANKFULL FOR YOURE WORK TIME AND AFFORT TO BUILD US SOME COOL AWESOME ROMS THANK YOU FERA!!!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zimmerAndy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zimmerAndy Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, best rom for x10, blazing fast, discussion, feralab, love it!, masterpiece

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)