• wallpaper5.png
    wallpaper5.png
    185.4 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:

TheMiltos21

Aug 23, 2011
Serres
Concept%20Presentation%20v1.png

Thats it for today, added Dialog, Picker, Tabs, and Textfields (not sure about them yet)…

Thanks for the suggestions so far:
- I will add such lines tomorrow
- The colours are not really ics like i think, I just mada a blue with theme :D
- I know some aligments aren't perfect… But as it is only the concept made in photoshop, I dont care about that so far.. but of course it will be fixed in the theme then! :D

BTW wich font do you want to use? SegoeUI, Roboto…?

Nailik the theme I wanted for the rom was to have blue and white.when it gets transformed from concept to theme I will add it to the rom

Sent from my u20i using X10MPCM7 0.2

StardustGeass

Jan 7, 2012
Jakarta
Suprise!! XMPTeam Kernel working on any rom! (check also recovery :D)

Thanks to nAa, for his sources :)

Since this kernel is based from nAa source, does it mean that other ROMs that don't have wifi installed on them (how do I say that..) can runs it as well ? I mean, so we don't need to use MiniCM7-based roms (that until now is only compatible with nAa kernel) to use this kernel ? And does MiniCM7-based ROMs is compatible as well with thise kernel..

Sorry if my language is confusing xD

Anyway, this is the liveliest ROM thread I've ever seen :D
Good work for you guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The team is full!!
    Guys, I have finished a logo, what you want to be included on it?
    whats need. i can help:)
    Suprise! two in a row! combo! :eek::eek::eek:

XMPTeam Kernel v1.2 based on nAa config files, now working all features from nobodyAtall, so all credits go to him!.
    Fixed wifi + usb connection on CM9 :D.... so tell me how its project going (what is gonna be ouur logo, recopilation of wallpapers, how it's theme going, and app theming too), also we should start a new clean thread, shouldnt we?, like first post for rom, second for kernel, third for themes and fourth for apps..? Themitos, pls pm me, so we can start a new thread ;).

I'm happy with this, why didn't we thought on this before? :). I think Im gonna buy back a mini pro :D besides my s2

EDIT: BTW, PLEASE dont add apps, lets try to remove them instead, so each one decides wich apps install! plz

EDIT2: @Logomaker, can you remove white edges? it looks ugly, or add some kind of glow, it would look nicer :), or share PSD and I will do it ;)
    Hey dude, im on for this, seems a cool idea... however Im 3rd year engineering student, that means I don't have a lot of time, but When you have any question, feel free to ask me, and if you want some help on java development, pm me :). oh.. I dont have this device anymore, so I can just help on side tips, or making some apps for specific things.

Cheers,
    D4.