FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[tweak] improve 3d performance of lg p500 - updated

53 posts
Thanks Meter: 164

Post Reply Email Thread
I started new thread with new libs here

this is libs were ported from xperia x8 section, as lg p500 n x8 has same adreno gpu this tweak works in both..

i tried it in oxygen rom 2.3.2 and Slimgen v1.5.1

it works it will improve 3d scores and improve game performance

Instructions:
1. Download New Adreno Libs

2. Remove libGLES_android.so from /system/lib/egl

3. Flash new adreno libs

4. Add this @ ur build.prop
Code:
Code:
debug.sf.hw=1
debug.composition.type=gpu
ro.secure=0
windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=280
debug.performance.tuning=1
video.accelerate.hw=1
dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode=false
dalvik.vm.dexopt-data-only=1
persist.android.strictmode=0
ro.min_pointer_dur=1
5. Reboot, Enjoy

NOTE ; 1) PLS BACKUP before trying anything
2) i have tried it in only oxygen rom 2.3.2 and Slimgen v1.5.1

TO download New Adreno Libs and for screenshots and instructions with pictures see this link http://rk00064.blogspot.in/2012/03/i...e-p500-3d.html

This thread is on xda News , check this out http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...s-performance/

say thanks to LtHuNTer_StepheN

Dont forget to press THANKS button

Visit RK world for everyone my blog for games, tweaks, gadgets, hacks, and more cool stuff

Also Like Facebook fan page
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to rk00064 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rk00064 Ad-Free

4th March 2012, 08:19 PM |#2  
Flag Hồ Chí Minh
Thanks Meter: 262

More
Anyone has tested it???

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
5th March 2012, 12:15 AM |#3  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 91

Donate to Me
More
This is very specific, you should mention that this only works on Gingerbread (I'm not sure about CyanogenMod, however)
The Following User Says Thank You to Ianis G. Vasilev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ianis G. Vasilev Ad-Free
5th March 2012, 03:09 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag RK world

Donate to Me
More
Wink
guys i have tested it. After flashing it and changing build.prop , i got an antutu 3d score of about 676 and in neocore 62.9fps oc at 768mhz.... as i already mentioned i have tested it in oxygen n slimgen roms, it really works ...

u can try it , there is no harm in it...

I hope u ppl press THANKS button for this ... thank u
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rk00064 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rk00064 Ad-Free
5th March 2012, 04:46 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Tried it with latest nightly n gave me bootloop had to restore backup

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
5th March 2012, 06:13 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2,541

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rk00064

guys i have tested it. After flashing it and changing build.prop , i got an antutu 3d score of about 676 and in neocore 62.9fps oc at 768mhz.... as i already mentioned i have tested it in oxygen , NFE n slimgen roms, it really works ...

u can try it , there is no harm in it...

I hope u ppl press THANKS button for this ... thank u

You won't get the same score in antutu each time you run it. For all we know, your phone could have been at peak performance when you ran the test (meaning the score might decrease the next time you run antutu). Do you have any evidence (other than your antutu result) that is more reliable? Or is this just a placebo? Last question: this came from the xperia x8 thread. How do you know that it works on our phone without conflicting other parts of the phone?
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetnsour For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sweetnsour Ad-Free
5th March 2012, 01:29 PM |#7  
OP Member
Flag RK world

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnsour

You won't get the same score in antutu each time you run it. For all we know, your phone could have been at peak performance when you ran the test (meaning the score might decrease the next time you run antutu). Do you have any evidence (other than your antutu result) that is more reliable? Or is this just a placebo? Last question: this came from the xperia x8 thread. How do you know that it works on our phone without conflicting other parts of the phone?

is it ok if i put some screenshots as evidence???
The Following User Says Thank You to rk00064 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rk00064 Ad-Free
5th March 2012, 02:13 PM |#8  
OP Member
Flag RK world

Donate to Me
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnsour

yes sir it is really true in antutu we cant get constant scores everytime, but atleast we can use it to check the performance to some extent..

you can also check out neocore benchmark screenshots in the link,

I played gangster2 after adding this tweak, its really smooth at oc 710mhz...

its came from x8 thread , i have got an x8 after using this tweak with nAa kernel i got something around 700 in antutu, as both lg p500 and x8 has got same adreno 200 gpu, i tested it, it really worked, so i posted it on xda so that others could get some help from it...

sir, i'm new on xda, pls guide me this is my first post itself...

thank u...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rk00064 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rk00064 Ad-Free
5th March 2012, 04:17 PM |#9  
Flag Hooghly
Thanks Meter: 61

More
I will check & revert tonight.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA
5th March 2012, 04:55 PM |#10  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 4,807

More
@OP.. had you tried it your self? what rom?
cause it gave me bootloop on nightly build
5th March 2012, 05:02 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 226

More
What if you do NOT add those build.props with new libs, or you add those build.props with original libs? How's the performance then?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)