[ROM] HTC Droid Incredible MIUI.us v4 ICS (4-27-12)

Search This thread
G

gatormark08

Well, seeing as AOKP is now discontinued, I may be switching back to MIUI sometime soon. And yes I meant contact sync. It was there by default in AOKP, how would I go about getting this service in miui v4?

aokp is discontinued? i thought the port of aokp was discontinued. official aokp for inc was still going on as far as i've seen on forums and twitter.

Osiris19

Apr 4, 2011
Can anybody tell me why when I load up the rom on a fresh full wipe (newest version) it is so laggy its unusable?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

notwen

Mar 9, 2011
Cincinnati
Anyone else having issues of their mobile data staying enabled even when toggled off? I work in a data center and get poor/if any reception due to all of the copper and tend to keep mine off to save battery. I've had 4-5 occurrences where the 3G stays on even when disabled, rebooting does not seem to always fix it either.

sjgeek89

Feb 17, 2011
Buffalo,New York
Anyone else having issues of their mobile data staying enabled even when toggled off? I work in a data center and get poor/if any reception due to all of the copper and tend to keep mine off to save battery. I've had 4-5 occurrences where the 3G stays on even when disabled, rebooting does not seem to always fix it either.

I have had the same issue & like you turn mine off for the same reasons.

....Droid Incredible ~MIUI....

dAii7

Jan 22, 2011
anyone else noticing that Android OS is eating up a lot of battery usage and making it unstable and laggy?

prchohan

Mar 31, 2008
Wireless tethering

Gatormark, thanks for your work on this.

Sorry if missed this but does this ROM have ICS stock wireless tethering?

Thoss

Feb 13, 2011
Flash the superuser fix in the OP, that should fix it

Sent from my Incredible using xda premium

Osiris19

Apr 4, 2011
Personally i think miui sucks. Never worked really well on my droid.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

Don't come in here and bash it tthen just because of your bad user experience. Anyways, I would love to see updates to this. The last time I had it, it was slow in some parts so having it speedier would be nice.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

gigamchz

Jun 26, 2010
bad fps

Well i flashed it and the whole rom seems to be running at like 2 fps. plus the screen is artifacting all over and there is no home screen. bad flash? i wiped everything and flashed it twise.

Edit: if I reboot it after first flash, I can see the home screen but still runns painfully slow.

Last edited:

ChuckFarley

Jun 25, 2010
Fyi there's a newer miui v4 rom from Mark out on the miui page. It's ics 4.0.4, and so far with the latest incredikernel on lagfree, things are smooth and snappy.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA

evol4g

Mar 20, 2012
chandler-gilbert 480!!!
Hey guys, I'm new to MIUI for the incredible, I have an HTC EVO 4g running swiperrats MIUI 2.4.13 with vipermod and COD tweaks, but i rooted my roommates incredible and put this MIUI on his phone but basically what i'm asking is what tweaks are there for the incredible for performance / undervolting that work good MIUI.. will vipermod work with the incredible?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    figured id stop by and say whats up.. for those who dont know me i worked on the inc a long time ago before moving on to inc2,kindle fire, transformer prime , galaxy nexus... since i dont have my prime anymore of my kindle and the galaxy nexus build is pretty much taken care of i figured id jump back in to help mark out since he took over for me all those months.. I know we have some issues to over come. some are rom wide meaning every rom has them.. others though i should be able to squash.. I have had 2 phones since inc so i dont run it everyday so i need feedback from u guys as much as possible.. so of you may remember me if youve run miui on inc for awhile..I said a long time ago that i wouldnt let inc die as long as it can be ported. I take great pride in our site and our roms. if you run a miui on a phone and miui.us supports it , well then u can say its gonna be the best.. few things to look forward too.. toolbox is in this week, i just posted a fix for themes on twitter, working on being able to mount storage to pc right now.. also miui jb weather for US sbhould be included next week as well as google now..
    for the guy who said gb wasent great then they started porting ics and then that wasent solid now they are doing JB... well the truth is you roll with the punchs and try to stay up to date.. IMO im not going to sit around working on ICS miui when I can move up to JB with all the new **** miui is coming out with week by week so you guys can run it and fix **** as i go.. Remember im not here doing it cuz its my device im here doing it because inc is where i got my start and dont want u guys getting left behind if i can help it.. best way to get intouch with me is twitter and if you are the type that likes irc.. then freenode #miui-us is always a place im hangning out .. we try to keep conversation going so its not always about miui but we have a fun time...... see u guys later..

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

oh also im looking for someone to create a new thread for the JB build and help me in making sure it gets updated weekly and be my point man sicne i cant watch the threads all the time.. would need u letting me know if people here and having issues etc.. if no one wants to that ok too.. if u are interested hit me up on twitter @leeechmiui
    Personally i think miui sucks. Never worked really well on my droid.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

Cool party bro! Do you tell it at all the stories?
    Thanks for the two that posted the advice. I installed the ROM again to try it out more. I'm using ADW Launcher and found themes. After looking at the themes I thought they would fix the white notification drop down menu. To no avail, three themes whose pictures showed a black background was white in said menu. So far I've had 0 reboots and 1 freeze where I had to remove the battery. The freeze happened with Browser.

There are a few things I have found that I would like to share.
    • My carrier (Verizon Wireless) is always shown on the top left of the notification menu. It would be nice to customize this or either turn it off.
    • Lockscreen displays SMS notification count for Messaging. I am using GoSMS and have disabled all notifications in Messaging as well as a setting for not displaying lockscreen SMS notifications (forgot which menu I was in). Auto retrieve is also turned off but it is still retrieving. This is really annoying.
    • I cannot pull down the notification drop down menu from the lockscreen like stock Android 4.0
    • It would be great to change the settings menu and notification drop down menu to a dark background like stock Android 4.0 (4.0 is dark by default, not changeable as far as I know). Maybe there's a theme for this, let me know if so please.

That's all I have for now.

Few things to consider...v4 MIUI isn't completely officially out on the devices so the themes that are out aren't for v4 MIUI. From someone who has put together a theme for MIUI for the v4 they have changed a lot of things so the older themes don't show correctly. On my Suave HD theme for instance the notification bar is black and so is the background but on v4 it's different since the images are different now.

The notification pull down on the stock screen shouldn't be like that on the stock ICS, that is a glitch and they will be working that out to prevent that. Normal GB and below won't allow you to access the notification from the lock screen by default. Also for the "Verizon Wireless" to be changed there is a mod called "MIUI Extended Settings" developed by someone but he hasn't updated it to the v4 format. If you are using the stock lock screen it is going to always show the notification count even if you turned off the notifications, it reads it through the system a separate way instead of using the notifications in the bar to add the count
    He posted on twitter about a sneak peak on goo.

Can't find it though.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda app-developers app

Browse all. dev/Miui/inc

Sent from my Droid Incredible using xda app-developers app
    Sir, do you possibly have said build on any online storage facilities?
    It was just a personal-use build for testing and won't be published. I layered an official desire miui port into cm9.

If you have an hour of time, you can follow this and have your own build to tweak as needed.

http://xdaforums.com/archive/index.php/t-1738495.html