Status Bar themes [GT-P6800]&[GT-P6810]

Search This thread

Gam3r 4 Life

Mar 5, 2011
Napa, California
Can I make a request? One that looks like the one in the pic here, but instead of the blue notification icons, can they be the stock color? Thanks and great work by the way.

Attachments

• 021412180227oxdnluqp8waakbm4m9ayvgj.jpg
    021412180227oxdnluqp8waakbm4m9ayvgj.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 250

EarlZ

Jun 21, 2010
@ssaass

Do you have a CWM flashable status bar that is pure black (RGB 0) but that still uses the stock Honeycomb icons, I just want the status bar to be black and nothing else.. Your reply would be very appreciated.

ThE_SoUrCe

Jul 6, 2007
@ssaass

Do you have a CWM flashable status bar that is pure black (RGB 0) but that still uses the stock Honeycomb icons, I just want the status bar to be black and nothing else.. Your reply would be very appreciated.

Wanted the same and just to add, something compatible with magnolia rom

stefan.pilsu

Dec 16, 2008
OnePlus One
Essential Phone
My tab only accepts CWM flashables for the SystemUI.apk, I've tried several times with manual copy.[/QUOTE

One more try:

- Copy .apk in /sdcard
- Make a copy of the old one in other directory (not in /system/app)
- Use root explorer to put the new in /system/app

During these steps (i don't now why!) the phone software will change the name of the new file in one of these :
System UI.apk or SystemUI .apk or similar (note the blank space in the name)

- Delete the old one from system/app
- FC will appear
- Between pushing "Force close" button (for several times, depends on your speed), rename the new file to exact SystemUI.apk
- Successfully finishing this operation will stop FC's
- Restart

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

@stefan.pilsu
Hey thanks for this. I used the one you made. Its close to what I requested 4 posts above (Post #62). Only difference was that I wanted the icons the ICS style. All the colors are exactly what I wanted, so Ill use it unless someone makes the one I requested. Again. Thanks

If you have one that works for you (ICS icons etc.) , I will try to make it black for you

Gam3r 4 Life

Mar 5, 2011
Napa, California
@stefan.pilsu

Just like the one I attached here, but with grey icons on black background, with the notification area icons all stock (green). If you could make it that would be great. Thanks

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    1 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

sk806

Jan 30, 2005
Rye, New York
Deodexed Themes

Right, thanks, but this is for odex roms, no? Would you be averse to me making them deodexed? Then I will post in this thread? Thanks again.

Steve

Sent from my GT-P6800 using XDA Premium HD app

Hi, any work on this. More than happy to deodex the themes and send to you to post, or I'll post in thread. Please let me know. Thanks!

Steve

omarrabbat

Aug 12, 2010
Help!!

I have made my own systemui (just ICS buttons with all the rest stock) based on your instructions, but I have somehow made a mistake somewhere (see attached pic)...

Can anyone help me figure out what I did wrong? I have attached my SystemUI.apk (I change the name when I put it on my device)

Attachments

• SystemUImine.apk
    1 MB · Views: 25
  • statusbar.jpg
    statusbar.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:

EarlZ

Jun 21, 2010
Seems like I can no longer restore back to stock settings or swap another UI theme, even deleting the SystemUI.apk wont remove the mod or cause FC's

Anyone know how to resolve this aside from reflashing?

EDIT:
I've tried wiping the cache and dalvik, the modded UI still sticks!

Last edited:

stefan.pilsu

Dec 16, 2008
OnePlus One
Essential Phone
Seems like I can no longer restore back to stock settings or swap another UI theme, even deleting the SystemUI.apk wont remove the mod or cause FC's

Anyone know how to resolve this aside from reflashing?

EDIT:
I've tried wiping the cache and dalvik, the modded UI still sticks!

No need for wiping...
Check all the time the spelling off the .apk after you put the new one in /system/app and delete the old one (The Machine always want to trick you, by changing the name off the new version of the .apk inserting a "blank" or "space" in name )
Be sure that the one that you install is the original (for reversing)
Remain cool during the FC's and push the corect buttons
If you dont have FC's during the process it looks that something is wrong...

EarlZ

Jun 21, 2010
My problem is even after deleting the modded SystemUI.apk the modification persisted.. it didnt even give me force closes..

I just reflashed back to stock firmware glad it aint a full wipe, else I have to setup everything again!

Top Liked Posts