Sent from my ADR6425LVW

6th March 2012, 07:24 PM |#2432  
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 893

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffBea

Just flashed ICS for first time and the speakerphone volume being so low is very bad for me. Hope this can be fixed.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App

It's a trade off from the BT audio streaming fix, if you don't use BT audio streaming, grab that zip fron NilsP one post above yours to fix your speaker phone volume.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by apophis9283

They claim to. Download it and look at the options

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Has it been updated for the new leak? This one is using Sense 3.6. There may be some file changes as a result...
6th March 2012, 07:56 PM |#2433  
Recognized Developer / Forum Moderator
Flag Somewhere in the static of the Universe
Thanks Meter: 12,493

Donate to Me
More
Dont know Im getting ready to post that question under the topic
6th March 2012, 08:00 PM |#2434  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 66,134

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by username235

Hey Scott, could you still put out a patch to remove the Bluetooth fix for those of us that don't use it? I'm really hoping to use this, I need speakerphone though.

Sent from my bad**s mofo HTC Rezound

Nills post fix. Use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior

DUDE.....GET ON THIS ROM NOWWWWWW!!!!!!

or a yeti will punch you in the stomach

Ewwww......

Quote:

i made a sweet boot animation yesterday. works great on this rom

check it out
yes sir. its in lees tweaks

Dude, I need your help BIG TIME! I have a stupid sweet animationn but never got it to work right. Can you help? PM me if you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroxg4

AMAZING work on this ROM. Seriously. It's incredible.

The only only two suggestions / comments that I could make:

1. The transparency pack is sick, but it reverts the awesome 4G icon to the small boxy one (not a big deal but it'd be cool if it could be reverted somehow or not changed by altering a file in the snb zip or something, this is something I could do if I knew which file was affected)

2. I noticed that you don't include overscroll glow in any of your ROMs. It can't be something you don't know how to do so I'm guessing that it's a personal choice. Is it difficult to add (I'd be interested in doing it for myself)?

The above are strictly observations, not complaints by any means. This is some seriously nice work. Great job man.

1. Its been noted in the op before you posted. I missed that one single icon and didint see it until the upload finished. So I had two choices; stay up another hour and possibly be so tired I wreck my car driving to work when I get up or option 2, let it ride and note it in the op. I can fix it tonight.

2. What is overscroll? Hahahaha... I leave out overscroll because it takes away from the "CleanROM" moniker. I personally run white overscoll on my phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthall9815

My apologies if this has already been asked I didn't see it anywhere. Is anyone else having trouble setting up email accounts? In both the initial setup, and after exiting out of that with the home button I keep getting the "cannot connect to server. Your server is not responding" message after entering email address and password. This is on both 3g and Wifi. Have I skipped a step somewhere, or maybe wiped something I wasn't supposed to?
Thanks,
Matt

Just skip it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal87

Scott, any chance you can give us the option whether or not to automagically reboot to bootloader? In my particular case, after every update, I need to reflash the Titanium Backup zip, as I have it installed as a system app. It would be more convenient if I could flash your ROM (still creating the PH98IMG.zip on SD root) but be left back at the Flash ZIP menu in recovery so I can flash Titanium Backup before manually rebooting to recovery. Currently, I have to flash your ROM, wait for it to boot, use a file manager to delete the PHxxxxxx.zip, THEN reboot into recovery and flash Titanium Backup...

Could I prevent your flash script from rebooting the phone if I delete the rebootToBootloader.sh in the Kernel folder?

Just go in and delete the following line from updater-script before you flash.
Code:
run_program("/tmp/rebootToBootloader.sh");
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquireSCA

Now that the battery issue has been addressed I decided to give this one a try.

So far, so good. Seems fast and stable, corporate email works, battery charges fine...

I do see the speaker phone being at half volume issue, but I use BT far more than speakerphone so I can live with that for now.

Couple issues/questions that perhaps I missed in the 200+ pages...

1) How does one choose what icons to show on the lock screen? I see the 4 shortcuts, but did they move the location of the menu where you can pick which 4 you want?

2) Also, SuperUser does not allow me to update the binaries... it closes when I even try to check for an update. I reflashed, I went into Recovery and fixed permissions, etc... Every time I try to check for an update I get the following error:

Other than that, everything seems to work well enough for me to use this as a daily driver. Nice!

Superuser has been funky in every single ICS build. It what it is. The binaries installed are the absolute latest so dont worry about tat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizeGuyDezignz

Scott, any chance on making a flashable zip to bring in call and speakerphone volume back to normal for those of us who don't use BT?

Thanks!

See below

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilsP

Try this. Works on my ROM

If it is no help you can just flash over Scott's ROM

Thanks Nils! Saves me time. Appreciate that. Will link it in the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilsP

Might break BT streaming also but other than that no.

@Scott These are the libs from my 3.10.605.13 - 4.0.3 ROM that I used in the new release which does not cause random reboots.

EDIT: Yes, it did do one other thing. Gave one more user a reason not to use my ROM. HaHa

Hahahhahahaha! Thanks again!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by apophis9283

Why when I run the De-Sense tool, does it screw the rom up so bad. i want the rom to look as close to aosp possible. When I run the options in the De-Sense tool to achieve this the rom messes up like the status bar disappears and the app icons for the phone function disappears. Any help would be appreciated. Fyi I was using De-Sense tool V8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4

do the desense tools work on ICS?

You really should be asking this in the DeSense tool thread.

I went through all 60+ posts that were made when I was sleeping. I answered anything that was not already answered by other users. If you feel you got overlooked then re-post.

-Scott
The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2012, 08:03 PM |#2435  
Thanks Meter: 540

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

I went through all 60+ posts that were made when I was sleeping. I answered anything that was not already answered by other users. If you feel you got overlooked then re-post.

PM sent

oh and can you re-unhide some of the apps again on the next update? went to set up my wifes phone and she doesnt have a dialer shortcut
6th March 2012, 08:13 PM |#2436  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

PM sent

oh and can you re-unhide some of the apps again on the next update? went to set up my wifes phone and she doesnt have a dialer shortcut

I didint unhide the dialer?
6th March 2012, 08:13 PM |#2437  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo

Donate to Me
More
Wait, I just checked and its there. You dont see it?
6th March 2012, 08:16 PM |#2438  
Thanks Meter: 540

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

Wait, I just checked and its there. You dont see it?

didnt see it in 3.5. did you unhide it in 3.6? let me check my phone since shes not here

yeah its here in 3.6. shes still on 3.5....
6th March 2012, 08:17 PM |#2439  
San Diego CA
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Stupid question.. do we need to wipe if coming from prev version?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
6th March 2012, 08:19 PM |#2440  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 613

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seniorstew

Stupid question.. do we need to wipe if coming from prev version?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

yes that is a stupid question and yes you need to wipe. If not, don't complain when something doesn't work right.
6th March 2012, 08:24 PM |#2441  
Flag Davis, CA
Thanks Meter: 353

Donate to Me
More
I know the directions say "do not restore any backups"

so I cant restore my 'cut the rope' with all my completed levels?

just wondering what is included in 'everything'..

obviously no system data, and that is what I take "do not restore backups" to mean.

can you clarify. (in all honesty, im just going to restore everything and if it ****s up, ill re-flash and NOT restore everything , im really just looking for official clarification/justification)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)