Thanks Meter: 66,134

By Scott, Recognized Developer on 19th January 2012, 09:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th March 2012, 09:24 PM |#2461  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephms89

Anyone else have trouble with trying to screenshot with home and power button? Not sure if i just need a reflash or if others are having troubles too.

Awesome update Scott! You truly outdo yourself everytime! Appreciate all the hard work as always!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Works ok here.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

6th March 2012, 09:28 PM |#2462  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 613

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

Also, can you someone verify Camera affects? I need to know if they work, etc.

either they are working or the camera app is borked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephms89

Anyone else have trouble with trying to screenshot with home and power button? Not sure if i just need a reflash or if others are having troubles too.

Awesome update Scott! You truly outdo yourself everytime! Appreciate all the hard work as always!

seems to work ok:

6th March 2012, 09:30 PM |#2463  
Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 378

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilsP

Might break BT streaming also but other than that no.

@Scott These are the libs from my 3.10.605.13 - 4.0.3 ROM that I used in the new release which does not cause random reboots.

EDIT: Yes, it did do one other thing. Gave one more user a reason not to use my ROM. HaHa

So it only breaks BT audio streaming? It doesn't break BT in general, like making phone cars with your car's audio system?
6th March 2012, 09:32 PM |#2464  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 613

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquireSCA

So it only breaks BT audio streaming? It doesn't break BT in general, like making phone cars with your car's audio system?

that was tempermental for me before the fix as well.
6th March 2012, 09:38 PM |#2465  
Flag Rancho Cucamonga
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thanks for the replies guys. Im able to get that ux screenshot app to work but not the native. Eh don't use it enough to even reflash right now lol. Thanks again!

6th March 2012, 09:46 PM |#2466  
Flag Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Ineffabilis 1.3 to CleanROM ICSE
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if I would be able to flash back to Ineffabilis 1.3 (GB) from ICSE without the mainver error. I've read that mainver has been changed to 1.0 for this ROM and so I was wondering if my mainver would change back to 2.01.605.11 if I flash back to Ineffabilis. Any answers appreciated ;)!
6th March 2012, 09:51 PM |#2467  
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 893

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seniorstew

Stupid question.. do we need to wipe if coming from prev version?

If your coming from anything other then 3.5 you absolutely have to. You could probably get away with flashing 3.6 over 3.5 though the install instructions do say to wipe. Back up your install and flash away, worst case you restore or wipe and upgrade if it doesn't work.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
6th March 2012, 09:59 PM |#2468  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 3,123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madhomey752002

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if I would be able to flash back to Ineffabilis 1.3 (GB) from ICSE without the mainver error. I've read that mainver has been changed to 1.0 for this ROM and so I was wondering if my mainver would change back to 2.01.605.11 if I flash back to Ineffabilis. Any answers appreciated ;)!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App

It will get updated again, but just flash my standalone fix zip in dres's thread. It is like the 4th post in the sticky

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to con247 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift con247 Ad-Free
6th March 2012, 10:00 PM |#2469  
Oregon
Thanks Meter: 182

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

Just go in and delete the following line from updater-script before you flash.

Code:
run_program("/tmp/rebootToBootloader.sh");
-Scott

Sweet, thanks for this. Though I definitely could have used this before we got the APM and before I knew about Quick Boot.

I used to have to do some fancy fingerwork to hold my battery out of the phone a little bit so I could skip the PH check and then slide the microsd card in to the slot while in Recovery. LOL! I thought about making a video on youtube for those people that get stuck at having a PH zip and not being able to boot up to recovery OR the ROM...
6th March 2012, 10:06 PM |#2470  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior

ICS is totally different meow. no lag, things that were broken are fixed, awesome battery life, honestly its like a different phone with the new base

Awesome battery life.. how log is it lasting you? Before the update I was getting maybe.. maybe 4 hours before I would have to charge. Just courious I'm flashing anyway. ICS runs better for me than GB for some reason.
6th March 2012, 10:13 PM |#2471  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
battery life on this is amazing. way better than anything i was getting on your GB roms. i was going to stay on 3.5 until the next major update, but i don't think i'll be able to hold off on that
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)