Thread Closed Email Thread
6th March 2012, 10:06 PM |#641  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,023

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWebSolutions

In which case you'll be glad to know that the wifi driver in the new build that is currently in testing is far better than our original. It would appear that all the issues some of our testing were able to reproduce on the previous version have no been cured. DSP audio is back. Accelerated video decoding is working and a few other bugs that were reported to us.

Stick with us, we're getting there!

Oh and its' the latest CynaogenMod 7.2 of course
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CelticWebSolutions For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CelticWebSolutions Ad-Free

6th March 2012, 10:26 PM |#642  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWebSolutions

In which case you'll be glad to know that the wifi driver in the new build that is currently in testing is far better than our original. It would appear that all the issues some of our testing were able to reproduce on the previous version have no been cured. DSP audio is back. Accelerated video decoding is working and a few other bugs that were reported to us.

Stick with us, we're getting there!

I can see that you are already working with the wifi, and as i haven't looked through all of the 65 pages in this thread, i don't know whether or not it haven't already been told, but anyways, here it goes;

Sometimes my Wifi disconnects from my connection when it goes into sleep. It's not a big problem normally, as i can just open setting and reopen it, but here's the problem; sometimes it doesn't just open.
Sometimes it states, that the wifi is off, and has to be re-enabled. The problem is, that i am unable to do this. So to fix this, i have to reboot the device, and here comes another problem.
After rebooting after the wifi problem, the device doesn't seem to respond, and just gives a black screen for the next period. This is the state until it runs out of battery, and i can put it into a charger and get it turned on once again.

Beside from that - great rom, looking forward to the next build :)!
6th March 2012, 10:30 PM |#643  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,023

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BangDK

I can see that you are already working with the wifi, and as i haven't looked through all of the 65 pages in this thread, i don't know whether or not it haven't already been told, but anyways, here it goes;

Sometimes my Wifi disconnects from my connection when it goes into sleep. It's not a big problem normally, as i can just open setting and reopen it, but here's the problem; sometimes it doesn't just open.
Sometimes it states, that the wifi is off, and has to be re-enabled. The problem is, that i am unable to do this. So to fix this, i have to reboot the device, and here comes another problem.
After rebooting after the wifi problem, the device doesn't seem to respond, and just gives a black screen for the next period. This is the state until it runs out of battery, and i can put it into a charger and get it turned on once again.

The wifi freezing / disconnecting and needing rebooting is the most well known bug of all. It's posted many times through this thread, it's also stated on the dev thread a few times. I don't mean to sound like many of the other grumpy Devs but please there is a search button! You can search a thread and see every mention of wifi quite easily!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CelticWebSolutions For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CelticWebSolutions Ad-Free
6th March 2012, 11:19 PM |#644  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BangDK

And by saying that you haven't read all 65 pages, you really mean you didn't read any of them, because I am sure this has been covered at least 100 times.
The Following User Says Thank You to Know-Fear For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Know-Fear Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nook tablet cm7 support thread
Previous Thread Next Thread