ICS on Nitro P930

Search This thread

zacgoesrawr

Mar 4, 2012
Bay Area, CA
What is the status on ICS on the P930? Is anyone working on it?
Does anyone know if "pushing" through adb we could put the LU6200 ICS onto the P930.

If no one has started on it, lets start! to be honest i can't be much help, but i'm willing to help in whatever way I can (i just paid 35 dollars to move over to the Nitro from the Vivid I DON'T WANT TO REGRET IT EITHER ;) )

affenzeit

Mar 9, 2011
Dallas
Just upgraded and I can't seem to access the Hidden Menu anymore. I'm using AnyCut to create a link but it isn't working. Any ideas?

aaki_rocker

Oct 9, 2011
Mumbai
What is the status on ICS on the P930? Is anyone working on it?
Does anyone know if "pushing" through adb we could put the LU6200 ICS onto the P930.

If no one has started on it, lets start! to be honest i can't be much help, but i'm willing to help in whatever way I can (i just paid 35 dollars to move over to the Nitro from the Vivid I DON'T WANT TO REGRET IT EITHER ;) )

no more vivid bro ???

i am also thinking of buying a nitro !

is the nitro a good replacement for the vivid ??

Jack Wolfe

May 23, 2012
I came over to the Nitro from the HTC Desire HD. The Desire decided to brick itself on me after a year of more or less good service. Anyway, I have to say I love my new Nitro. I flashed CM9 onto it, and it's a pretty incredible phone! I would definitely recommend the Nitro to anyone.

Last edited:

bubba65

Mar 16, 2012
ontario
Bell P930 (NItro)

I had my Nitro up for sale until this ROM ((P930_UDT_v18f_04112012 (ICS LEAK)) provided to us by designgears. Wow!! It has changed my experience with this phone totally. Its faster and much snappier. No lag! The biggest issue with the phone was the battery life. My battery now lasts all day with regular use. This is now my number one phone.

Top Liked Posts