Post your homescreens!

Search This thread

Vegasden

Aug 26, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
vegasden.net
Here's a couple of screens. I'm using the new ss launcher. It's a pretty involved setup/learning curve...I've barely scratched the surface. But I liked it well enough I purchased the paid version.

The wallpaper is My Beach. To take the shot I had to reset the screen, as this wallpaper adjusts as the time of day changes.

Attachments

• VDPage1.jpg
    VDPage1.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 245
  • VDPage2.jpg
    VDPage2.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 206

ae1990

Jan 6, 2012
rancho cucamonga
screenshot-1328761249906.jpg
screenshot-1329979847399.jpg

Switching between these 2 for my launchers. Cm7 ics theme with ads launcher ex and ice icons. The other isblauncher 7 with icon 7 icons pack and the red cm7 theme

camapghe

Nov 11, 2009
Noob question: Can anyone guide me to set up ADW EX Launcher to look like ICS launcher. I mean, normally, the home icon of ADW Launcher will not on the top right corner. Do I need a theme to be so?

D

Deleted member 2870764

install app drawer in corner

Noob question: Can anyone guide me to set up ADW EX Launcher to look like ICS launcher. I mean, normally, the home icon of ADW Launcher will not on the top right corner. Do I need a theme to be so?

(disclaimer: you may be able to do this on launcher plus or go launcher, but since I have neither installed, I used adw launcher ex which i purchased when google did the 10 cent app sale in december :) haha.....)

1) install adw launcher ex (https://play.google.com/store/apps/...wsMSwxLDIxMiwib3JnLmFkd2ZyZWFrLmxhdW5jaGVyIl0) and go to: UI Settings -> Screen Preferences -> change both the desktop columns and desktop rows to "10"

2) go to Google Play (aka Market) and install Honeycomb theme for ADW (https://play.google.com/store/apps/...sMSwxLDEsImNvbS5nZnhhbmRyb2lkLmhvbmV5Y29tYiJd)

3) on your homescreen, hold down the background, select launcher actions, and now select "Open/Close App Drawer"

4) hold down app to edit it, click on app logo, select adw theme packs, then click honeycomb apps or something like that. select the one that looks like the honeycomb app drawer and use that image as the shortcut. move it to the top right of the screen.

Reactions: camapghe

Chubcorp

Oct 26, 2011
Queen Creek
Absolutely nothing grand, just flashed ICS this afternoon.

Using Apex launcher, that seems to be the only thing worth noting.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1331357060534.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331357060534.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 357

rwischer

Jan 5, 2012
Nothing too fancy but I like it. If (when) CM9 is more stable for the NT I may move to it as long as there is a B&N app that allows me to read SI magazine (I've read the B&N market app is sketchy with magazine subs).

Attachments

• 12-03-10-2.jpg
    12-03-10-2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ^ Very Nice it has a Zune Feel to it bro i dig it. Also PHILLY IN THE HOUSE!!
    Haha thanks man, and hell yeah Philly.

Nice set up!
    I was wondering if you would mind giving a brief step by step on how to set up the clickable categories?
    Ok, so the widgets you'll need are (going by the way I did it):

ADW Ex (I used 1.3.3.1)

Simple Text

1. First you're going to need to create .png files for your categories (ex. Home, News, Music, etc.) I think it might be best to keep them within 200x100, a transparent background if you'd like it like mine. Make a blank icon while you're at it.

2. Add widget > Simple Text 1x1 Use one of the category pictures you just made.

3. Launcher Action > Homescreen X (Jumps to whichever homescreen you specify; aka, my Home tab was Homescreen 1, my News tab was Homescreen 2, etc.)

4. Edit the Homescreen action and delete the label (or simply turn off labels in ADW Ex) and make the icon your blank icon that you made earlier.

5. Put your homescreen action in place, and overlap it with the category picture widget.

And you've done it, when you click on your category, it will now jump to whatever screen you've specified.

It's a bit of a process, I know, but once you get into the groove of things it gets done quick enough. What took me the most time was making the icons because I kept trying new sizes and offsets. I'd recommend offsetting your text a little to the right so that it doesn't lie against the edge of your screen, unless you're aiming to do so.

Sorry if that was a little much, if there's enough interest I could try and make a quick video tutorial.
    Work in progress, still looking for HD wallpapers :p

12-01-19-3.png
    12-01-19-2.png

Go launcher with Backyard theme
    Drawer icons are Suave Icons package from DarkSteel Orange Lite Go launcher theme
    Home icons are Suave icons collection from a MIUI .mtz theme that unpackaged, placed in sdcard and added with Desktop Visualizer
    mClock widget with markedclOck theme (must create mClock folder: /mnt/sdcard/mClock/ and then drop the unzipped files)
    PinsMusicMod widget (4x3)
    Phantom Music Control (There is a bug and the options doesn't show up but here is my setup)
    And lastly for the statusbar: [ICONS] Beautiful -= Ribbon Status Bar Icons =- [MDPI/HDPI]

~ Veronica
    Ok, after spending some time on my NT after having to re-root, this is what I've come up with following the ideas of some other setups I've seen.

KoAKC.png

p9Wmo.jpg

oDgv2.jpg

hMi38.png

0mKvL.png

Adw EX
    Multipicture Live Wallpaper
    SimpleText
    Desktop Visualizer
    BobClockD3
    Minimalistic Text
    Palmary Weather Premium
    Pulse
    Facebook
    Ubermusic
    Button Savior

Edit: Just wanted to point out that I made the screen's change time 0 so that instead of swiping across screens (which I can still do) I can just click any of the categories on the left bar and it'll instantly bring me to that screen and load its' background simultaneously. Really makes it feel like a much different kind of machine.

I hope this gets me through till we (hopefully) get ICS.
    I still want to change a few things, but thought some might enjoy.
    Hold down HOME and push Volume down.
    It will create screenshot in /media. To get the file from there you need an explorer, AndroXlor for example (free on Amazon market)
    Love your ICS toolbar with the back/home/menu icons on the left. I'm running your earlier toolbar with the icons centered. Thanks.

Any chance you could post the left-handed toolbar version? I'd like to try it out.

Would you post your modded system ui? Been looking all over for something similar...sorry if its been asked and posted somewhere else.

Sent from my BNTV250 using xda premium

hey guys, have posted it at this thread :)