FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

At&t Note / T-mobile 3g/4g fix Found- pledged donors step up[$455 Paid, $235 Left]

1,926 posts
Thanks Meter: 177

By itsjusttim, Senior Member on 21st February 2012, 01:48 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
7th March 2012, 03:31 AM |#191  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,437

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by btyork

Just popping in to see how it's going, realized I still have no regrets on the international one

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

Does the international one pick up 3g/4g on tmobile?

7th March 2012, 03:50 AM |#192  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 2,899

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjusttim

Maybe whoever came from a skyrocket who used t-mobile? How about some skyrocket development.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

I've been in most threads. They either don't have time or don't have the device. I keep hearing easy fix but we are noobs as far as cooking and devving

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium App
7th March 2012, 03:52 AM |#193  
Flag Philadelphia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalkowni

How do we decompile the .bin files...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Dunno. I just contacted several devs for help. It seems like a easy fix to them. :(

7th March 2012, 03:59 AM |#194  
Memphis
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieb620

Dunno. I just contacted several devs for help. It seems like a easy fix to them. :(

Good, hopefully one of them will do it and make an easy $400+. I just ordered a T-Mobile sim, so I'm willing to test stuff as soon as it arrives.
7th March 2012, 04:47 AM |#195  
Flag Jonesboro, Arkansas
Thanks Meter: 236

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieb620

I've been in most threads. They either don't have time or don't have the device. I keep hearing easy fix but we are noobs as far as cooking and devving

Look back a few posts. We had a volunteer agree to send his phone off to a dev, provided they were established, or trustworthy.

7th March 2012, 06:28 AM |#196  
Flag Philadelphia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarksneeze

Look back a few posts. We had a volunteer agree to send his phone off to a dev, provided they were established, or trustworthy.

I also mentioned that. Their response was they don't have time. I'll contact a couple more in the morning. It's 1:30 here and I need some zzzzzzz

7th March 2012, 07:54 AM |#197  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Emerald City
Thanks Meter: 9,336

Donate to Me
More
Ok... I'll bite. Guess I could use the bounty to get myself a Note and give you guys another rom option...

So first things first. I want someone who knows how to pull a logcat to flash this specific T-mobile T989 modem with odin - http://www.4shared.com/file/GLhtc1O_..._modemtar.html

After you've flashed that modem, reboot and pull a logcat. I want to see what it's doing when it's getting all laggy/freezing. Then we can go from there. I checked the build.props and they are IDENTICAL with the exception of the different phone models/fingerprint (makes no difference concerning data).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Whitehawkx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Whitehawkx Ad-Free
7th March 2012, 08:02 AM |#198  
Memphis
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitehawkx

Ok... I'll bite. Guess I could use the bounty to get myself a Note and give you guys another rom option...

So first things first. I want someone who knows how to pull a logcat to flash this specific T-mobile T989 modem with odin - http://www.4shared.com/file/GLhtc1O_..._modemtar.html

After you've flashed that modem, reboot and pull a logcat. I want to see what it's doing when it's getting all laggy/freezing. Then we can go from there. I checked the build.props and they are IDENTICAL with the exception of the different phone models/fingerprint (makes no difference concerning data).

Does it matter if I have a T-mobile sim?
7th March 2012, 10:39 AM |#199  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Im in put me down for 20.00 dallors. Looks like getting closer
7th March 2012, 01:57 PM |#200  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thanks Whitehawkx, Im now in for $50
7th March 2012, 04:20 PM |#201  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Smile
good news Whitehawkx is going to help us out with this. please refer to this link.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1521755&page=5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitehawkx

Feel free to donate to the cause.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread