[THEME-MOD][JVU-JW4 ODEX] Pantrif13-(ICS)Ice Cream Sandwich Theme (08-05-2012)

Search This thread

bulthaup

Feb 14, 2012
I only thing I dislike is the box to accept and cancel. I loved most as before he had no case.

Well it's just an opinion.

Greetings.

Reactions: pantrif13

danero2005

Dec 3, 2008
Hi pantrif , excelent theme

I'm using Simplicity 2.2.1 v2 and I flashed

14 toggles

% battery

1.2 skin

the first two oft hem work like charm , but the skin have some issues

Dialer tab have not changed , settings menu have stock colors , and in contacts when I choose to add new contact the background is light grey and the words are in dark grey , although they can be visible under good light , when I'm outside I can't make any difference.

So , does 1.3 will fix if any to fix?
Does restore theme will give me back what I had ?

thanks (efharisto)
Daniel

pantrif13

Dec 4, 2011
Athens
Hi pantrif , excelent theme

I'm using Simplicity 2.2.1 v2 and I flashed

14 toggles

% battery

1.2 skin

the first two oft hem work like charm , but the skin have some issues

Dialer tab have not changed , settings menu have stock colors , and in contacts when I choose to add new contact the background is light grey and the words are in dark grey , although they can be visible under good light , when I'm outside I can't make any difference.

So , does 1.3 will fix if any to fix?
Does restore theme will give me back what I had ?

thanks (efharisto)
Daniel

Hello daniel,

Probably something went wrong with the installation of the main theme! Try to reflash it! Or you can just wait for v1.3 which is ready and i have more light in the popup windows in order to make black text of some apps more visible!
The restore zip will revert you to stock rom!

Have a good night (Kalo bradu)! :)

danero2005

Dec 3, 2008
Hi , I flashed it twice , and it does changed the colors of tab and others but not yet on the grey color stuff.

Also I.ve noticed that after applying the theme after rebooting it's starting to ring continously , and it stops only after reboot.
Also , when I pushed the recovery button went on rebooting simply and not entered in recovery mode, I didn't tried the reboot button to see what it does.
I don't know what causes that but I didn't had it before patching this theme.

wainting for 1.3 and some improvements.

Kalo bradu kai na eisai kala!

Thanks

pantrif13

Dec 4, 2011
Athens
Hi , I flashed it twice , and it does changed the colors of tab and others but not yet on the grey color stuff.

Also I.ve noticed that after applying the theme after rebooting it's starting to ring continously , and it stops only after reboot.
Also , when I pushed the recovery button went on rebooting simply and not entered in recovery mode, I didn't tried the reboot button to see what it does.
I don't know what causes that but I didn't had it before patching this theme.

wainting for 1.3 and some improvements.

Kalo bradu kai na eisai kala!

Thanks

Hi danero,

Obviously something went wrong with the installation of the main theme (thats the reason why the extended menu doesnt work)!
You must have in your system the modified android policy which i have include in the main theme for a working extended. if installing again the theme fails try to take the android.policy.odex from my zip and place it in /system/framework!
I hope v1.3 will work for you!

Pollous xairetismous!

danero2005

Dec 3, 2008
Yes , that ...odex file is the problem , in my sistem I have a stock file and not yours but I can not remove/paste over since I get a warning "read only file'

where can I get your 1.3 ?

Efharisto!
thanks!

Broken303

Feb 10, 2012
v1.3 looks great so far
only the 13/14-toggle addon made some trouble: made my statusbar disappear. had to reflash... but the theme itself and the new tweaks to it aren't causing any trouble.

however, i personally would recommend uploading a version without bootanimation :)

Reactions: pantrif13 and mk_ln

mk_ln

Jul 16, 2010
v1.3 looks great so far
only the 13/14-toggle addon made some trouble: made my statusbar disappear. had to reflash... but the theme itself and the new tweaks to it aren't causing any trouble.

i had the same issue...

however, i personally would recommend uploading a version without bootanimation :)

agree with the above.

One thing though, why are the 13/14 toggles blurred or have a shadow?

Reactions: pantrif13

pantrif13

Dec 4, 2011
Athens
v1.3 looks great so far

Ok i will consider that! Maybe i will include it as addon along with ics ringtones and notifications sounds. ;)
About the dissapearing status bar try to flash the 13 toggle first.

i had the same issue...

agree with the above.

One thing though, why are the 13/14 toggles blurred or have a shadow?

Blured a little and i drop white shadow! If you dislike these quickpanel icons and you want the old ones you can easily take the lidroid-res.apk from first addon and put it in /system/framework. That way you will not lose the new features of new version and you will have your old icons back! :)

pantrif13

Dec 4, 2011
Athens
that is what i did; 13 toggle first -> boot once -> no statusbar,
in the hope of it fixxing the statusbar, i then applied 14 toggle and booted the phone again with the same result.

That's a issue (no status bar) reported from many users when apply this mod. I havent find the reason why this happen! But as you can see in above posts worked for mk_ln and of course I test it too before upload... Try the previously version of toggle buttons if they worked for you...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

dhurk

Feb 13, 2011
Istanbul
Good work thanks :)

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Flash v1.3
flash 13 toggle
then flash 14 toggle

no statusbar? what is solution?

pantrif13

Dec 4, 2011
Athens
Good work thanks :)

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Flash v1.3
flash 13 toggle
then flash 14 toggle

no statusbar? what is solution?

Flash again the 13 toggle mod or all the theme! Currently no solution because I haven't find what cause this to some people.. :\

dhurk

Feb 13, 2011
Istanbul
i flashed lots of things but i cant remember,finally it works but green toggles -.-

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

dhurk

Feb 13, 2011
Istanbul
13 toggles also makes dissappear and flashing all theme doesnt make it shown,i report :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    212a9fb.png

Hello guys,
    I present you my new theme -Ice cream Sandwich- for JVU odex (only).

It is based on BingBangHD theme from Galaxy 2 taking also many sources from jetpack ice-cream theme. So a really big thanks to BigBangHD and Rahulrulez

I have put real effort to this so if you like it hit thanks button! :)

FEATURES:

-CRT-off animation

-Extended Power Menu

-ICS style progress bar

-Totally reworked colors and styles

-ICS style status bar

-ICS style lidroid 14 toggle buttons as addon

-No increasing ringtone

-ICS Pop Up

-ICS transitions

-Dialer ICS style

-Settings redesigned
    -Stock look battery percentage

-All apks zipaligned and optimized for better performance
    KNOW ISSUES:

Just one: When you write the pin code for unlock sim the code text (****) doesnt appear. This is due to white text. The code you dial entered but is not visible. You hit ok after enter the code and the sim will be unlocked. FIXED AFTER VERSION 1.2

INSTRUCTIONS:

1)Reboot recovery
    2)Flash my theme
    3)Reboot
    4)The first boot it will take sometime because the script automatically wipe cache/dalvic.
    5)Enjoy. :)

ADDONS:

Add-on number 1:

I have include as addon the lidroid statusbar toggle buttons.
    Because there are issues with missing status bar included 2 versions (one with not working flashlight)

If you want working flashlight follow my inscructions:

First install the 13 toggle zip let the phone boot once.
    Then reboot into recovery again and flash 14 toggle status bar.
    That way worked for me.

Add-on number 2:

Because i dont like the white color of clock (and because is really hard to change it for yourselfs) I include another addon for changing the status bar clock color using EDT tweaks. So you can put any color you want to the clock :)

BE AWARE FOR FLASHING THE EDT ADDON YOU NEED FIRST TO HAVE FLASH THE 14 TOGGLE BUTTONS (WITH WORKING FLASHLIGHT) OTHERWISE IT WONT WORK

Add-on number 3 (battery mods):

Circular battery percentage:

Circular battery percentage no charging icon:

Clear battery percentage:

Clear battery percentage no charging icon:

Add-on number 4:

If you are using go launcer ex and you want a full experince of ics download my new apk from Google Play. Is free of charge with no ads in it. If you like it leave a comment in market as well.

***For more mods look at my thread here.

Changelog:

v1 (12-2-2012):
    *Initial release
    v1.1 (13-2-2012):
    * Fixed the lockscreen font
    *Added ics trasitions
    v1.1.2 (15-2-2012):
    *Fixed some errors with 9s png and with odex files (this will give you better performance)
    *Corrected in the addons the problem with flashlight
    v1.2 (21-2-2012):
    *The active-inactive buttons are clearer now
    *Some more changes in contacts and dialer (more ics)
    *My files also changed (ics look)
    *Added ics (galaxy nexus) bootanimation--->you have to have a kernel with custom bootanimation support
    *Fixed the issue with not showing pin code
    v1.3 (21-2-2012):
    *Themed Samsung keyboard (ics style)
    *Calculator with ics colors
    *Google search box ics style
    *Phone activity changed to blue
    *Lighten the popups in order the black letters to be more visible
    *In the 13-14 toggle addon changed the quickpanel icons
    *Corrected the invisible buttons in task manager and some other bugs reported by the users
    *I reupload all the addons (v1.3) in order to follow up the above changes

Screenshots

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Pantrif13 ICS Theme v1.1.2

Pantrif13 ICS Theme v1.2

Pantrif13 ICS Theme v1.3

Restore to stock

Restore to stock v1.3

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE YOY MAY CAUSE ON YOUR MOBILE. ALWAYS BACKUP.

If you want to donate something you can do it here.

CREDITS:

Lidroid
    BigBangHD
    Rahulrulez
    djb77 (for porting to jvu deodex)
    Xda
    ME :)
    New vesion out with:
    v1.2 (21-2-2012):
    *The active-inactive buttons are clearer now
    *Some more changes in contacts and dialer (more ics)
    *My files also changed (ics look)
    *Added ics (galaxy nexus) bootanimation--->you have to have a kernel with custom bootanimation support
    *Fixed the issue with not showing pin code

In my to do list is to fix some buttons that is not very clear due to white text.

I hope you like it! :)

Regards!
    I hope we'll see JW4 ICS Odex version :)
    Beautiful work btw.

I'll see now on sammobile the new Rom! I'll install it the next days and for sure I will port my theme! ;-)

As a promised i will publish a version for JW4.

Due to lack of time i can not separate the mods so i put them in all-in-one package.
    In the version for JW4 you will have all the features of previous release and more.
    I have change many things and tweaked a lot the statusbar (edt tweaks included and ics layout). See the attachment.

If you dont have space in your system install the lite version (i have remove the ringtones and bootanimations).

Download links:

--Pantrif13--Ice_cream_Sandwich_v2.0-JW4-Odex.zip

--Pantrif13--Ice_cream_Sandwich_v2.0-JW4-Odex_-LITE.zip.html

Restore: --Pantrif13--_Restore_to_stock-JW4-Odex.zip.html