Black screen of death

Search This thread

cnoevl21

Feb 26, 2010
OnePlus 8T
My mother got a bionic in the mail today and already called me because she got a sod n didnt know what to do. Is the bionic known for this? A batt pull worked, but im wondering if i should be expecting more calls abt them in the future.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA

Tivo7

Sep 12, 2011
SystemUI.apk
Aw I got all excited and was gonna yell Paper-Weight of Death....but not if a simple battery pull worked :(

And it must be an older version because I haven't seen a bionic do this in quite a while.

cnoevl21

Feb 26, 2010
OnePlus 8T
Not to sound like a complete noob but what do u mean by system? Which version of android?
I did check n there was a system update available so i updated it. Whats weird is that both before n after the update its still 2.3.4. Clnot sure why it didnt go to 2.3.6.

Tivo7

Sep 12, 2011
SystemUI.apk
Not to sound like a complete noob but what do u mean by system? Which version of android?
I did check n there was a system update available so i updated it. Whats weird is that both before n after the update its still 2.3.4. Clnot sure why it didnt go to 2.3.6.

Android Version isn't system version.

Go to your phone details or "About Phone" in settings.

My System Version is 5.9.902

(It should say something like 5.5.886.XT875.Verizon.en.US) <- Not gonna be exact but thats what its supposed to look like