FORUMS

[THEME] IceFisha theme for Sense 3.5 (Runnymede AiO // Runny ROM // RSK)

2,331 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,307

By fisha21, Senior Member on 27th February 2012, 12:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th March 2012, 08:37 AM |#11  
Flag Kaunas
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisha21

Thanks for the feedback. V6.0.4.3 wasn't out when I posted this, but v5.x and v6.x both use the same ROM base, so the framework files are unchanged between the two versions. Just to check, you are using this with the CM7r2 HBOOT version of the ROM, right?

Yes, I'm trying to use it with CM7/r2. Tried everything. Copied separate files to appropriate locations with no luck. Will try today later to put it on completely new ROM installation.

EDIT: BTW, after some investigation found that IceHD theme has no framework.jar file and it boots normally, but causes lots of FC everywhere (probably because of old base). Anyway, I had no luck installing your theme without framework.jar...

EDIT2: Fully wiped, installed AIO 6.0.4.3, installed your theme without reboot and now have bootloop. FYI, this is LOG file
8th March 2012, 05:52 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

More
Not sure what the problem is since others are using the theme with 6.0.4.3. Will take a look at the log you provided, but think it may be better for me to flash 6.0.4.3 myself, that way I can test it better. Hopefully do that tonight

EDIT: Took a look at the log file...have little to no coding knowledge, so a lot of it doesn't mean much to me! That said, couldn't see anything related to the theme files. There was thing I saw in the log though. Have you tried fixing permissions in recovery after flashing the theme?

EDIT2: Ok, just flashed AIO 6.0.4.3. If I flash the theme straight away without rebooting, I also got boot loops. However, if I flashed the ROM, rebooted and let the ROM settle, then reboot into recovery and flash the theme, it seems to boot up fine. Not sure why its not working for you, but might be worth trying a reboot in between flashing the ROM and the theme. If that doesn't work, have uploaded a couple of other versions - maybe you could try them out and let me know how you get on?

v1.1

v1.2
9th March 2012, 08:10 AM |#13  
Flag Kaunas
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisha21

EDIT2: Ok, just flashed AIO 6.0.4.3. If I flash the theme straight away without rebooting, I also got boot loops. However, if I flashed the ROM, rebooted and let the ROM settle, then reboot into recovery and flash the theme, it seems to boot up fine. Not sure why its not working for you, but might be worth trying a reboot in between flashing the ROM and the theme. If that doesn't work, have uploaded a couple of other versions - maybe you could try them out and let me know how you get on?

Thanks for your hard work and helping me. I managed to install theme myself without reading your post . I did exactly the way you did. Installed, rebooted, rebooted to recovery again and installed theme.
Would be fun to try your idea with permissions, maybe will do that later.
9th March 2012, 11:37 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunas

Thanks for your hard work and helping me. I managed to install theme myself without reading your post . I did exactly the way you did. Installed, rebooted, rebooted to recovery again and installed theme.
Would be fun to try your idea with permissions, maybe will do that later.

Glad you got it working. Unless you get force closes, you don't need to fix permissions - my install script does it for you. Just thought it might be worth trying...
12th March 2012, 10:16 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I don't know why, but for me that doesn't work :/
13th March 2012, 01:25 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
Which version are you trying to use and what problem are you having?
13th March 2012, 04:33 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I'll use RUNNY ROM v5.0
And still not working. after instalation, phone have bootloop. :/
13th March 2012, 07:09 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Johnny

I'll use RUNNY ROM v5.0
And still not working. after instalation, phone have bootloop. :/

Ah, that explains it! This theme won't work for Runny ROM v5 since shub made changes to SystemUI and framework.jar - the versions I uploaded are for seb's AIO ROM and the RSK ROM.

EDIT: Runny ROM version added to OP. Not had a chance to test it yet, so please let me know if it works ok
15th March 2012, 12:49 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
I like this!
17th March 2012, 08:52 AM |#20  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,263

Donate to Me
More
@fisha21:

Runny ROM version is still not working...could you please fix it!!
SystemUI.apk crashes!!
And please test this time because i added the theme to my OP!!
17th March 2012, 09:52 AM |#21  
Flag Goslar
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Nice work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)