[26.08.12][MAGLDR][SD](JellyBeanTostidroid) AOKP - Sourcery

Search This thread

red_guard

Nov 27, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 11
IceCreamTostidroid v10.0 with DORIMANX ICS V5.3 COMMING SOON:)

just at this moment I would ask if you port toasti v.010 :D
thanks my friend!

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

I need people opinion:D I think what i am going to do is upload the normal two version with tytung ics r1 kernel but include DORIMANX ICS V5.3 kernel separate with instructions ofcourse:D if people would like to use it:)

Feedback please:)

I'd like to use a "normal" version with DORIMANX :)

vibbuz

Oct 23, 2008

I need people opinion:D I think what i am going to do is upload the normal two version with tytung ics r1 kernel but include DORIMANX ICS V5.3 kernel separate with instructions ofcourse:D if people would like to use it:)

I'd rather have a tytung version too :)

sent from my HD2 running ICS

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008

Hi Wis,

owing to the fact that ICS V5.3 kernel is not working on my device (also not in the V8.0a version. At first glance it seemed to work, but starting a filemanger or videoplayer told me that there was no SD card inserted), I opt for the Tytung's version.

very best regards, Kuzbri

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
Good idea, saves 2 more uploads on your dongle;)
I prefer RAMmed 5.3, I think it is faster. But it is easy to change anyhow. It might be useful to some folk to post the r1 kernel in the same place so that they can swap back if needed.

SOHOM

Jun 8, 2010
Kolkata
Don't know why, I felt V 9 has lag thn previous V8.0a :confused:
I went back to V8.0a super ram

Now I am waiting for V10

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Good idea, saves 2 more uploads on your dongle;)
I prefer RAMmed 5.3, I think it is faster. But it is easy to change anyhow. It might be useful to some folk to post the r1 kernel in the same place so that they can swap back if needed.

Hi Robbie,

where can I find this RAMmed 5.3? Is it the same install way as Kernel V5.3? Is it usuable with V8.0a?

thanks in advance and best regards, Kuzibri

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
Hi Robbie,

where can I find this RAMmed 5.3? Is it the same install way as Kernel V5.3? Is it usuable with V8.0a?

thanks in advance and best regards, Kuzibri

Sorry Kuzibri, I am not being clear again:eek:
I meant I would prefer to use v10 superRAM with dorimanx 5.3 kernel, because I felt v9 superRAM with dorimanx 5.3 kernel was faster than v9 superRAM with tytung r1 kernel.
Phew this thread is gonna get confusing
we should make it clear as to what we are using.;)

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Sorry Kuzibri, I am not being clear again:eek:
I meant I would prefer to use v10 superRAM with dorimanx 5.3 kernel, because I felt v9 superRAM with dorimanx 5.3 kernel was faster than v9 superRAM with tytung r1 kernel.
Phew this thread is gonna get confusing
we should make it clear as to what we are using.;)

No need for sorry my friend, can happen with all these different versions from Wis, plus the fact that you're a very enthousiastic person in all what you do!! :)
I opt for V10 Superram with Tytung's Kernel for known reasons. Do not know why I do not get Dorimanx kernel one working on my device. Tried it several times, including with the help of Wis in V8.0a, but everytime the same message: No SD Card mounted, even with a new and clean SD Card!! :confused:

best regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

shah_vm

Nov 13, 2006
thank you wis for uploading normal build first. :D:)

now i found it in post # 3

update1: softkey not installed by default. have to download from post#2

Last edited:

shah_vm

Nov 13, 2006
didnt know it was there

UPDATE2: so far normal is running smooth without making change to cpu or sd speed

Last edited:

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Both versions of v10.0 are now on post1:D Sorry for the delay today,i have been busy moving back into the family home:D I am going to take a short break to spend time with my family:D

Hope you enjoy:D

P.S if you have any problems i'm sure Kuz and Robbie p will help you if possible:D

of course my dear friend Robbie and I will do that/take over. Enjoy your break and also enjoy to the max the reuniting with your family/spouse :D
BTW, take a long break, family matters are very much more important than "pleasing" us with new versions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

very best regards, Kuzibri

EDIT: is the V10 Superram version with Tytung's kernel???

Last edited:

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
of course my dear friend Robbie and I will do that/take over. Enjoy your break and also enjoy to the max the reuniting with your family/spouse :D
BTW, take a long break, family matters are very much more important than "pleasing" us with new versions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

very best regards, Kuzibri

EDIT: is the V10 Superram version with Tytung's kernel???

Thank you:) and yes its with tytung kernel:)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
v10 sram reboots after portadroid screen.
I have md5=6c6a5e151fc0efb225f2df879e687adc from ICTD super.zip
Anybody else?md5?
Edit; oops. After re-downloading and having same md5 I realised that the filename I used on the sd "wisram10ICS" is too long for magldr booting. max 8 chars.
BOOTED ok now:)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts