[REF][KERNELS][CWM] Nelson's Kernels for Neobuddys ICS ROMS [4-5-12]

Search This thread

FreydNot

Jun 21, 2010
Seattle
1.**LATEST** Kernel for ICS Passion/Ecstasy/Euphoria by Ngiordano: ICS Kiss v4 (Mar 07, 2012)
3.Features of ICS Kiss v4:
5.-Voice audio through dock
6.-Fixed BLN
7.-Adjusted wifi for stability
8.- 911 should be working properly now
9.- OC to 1460 but I can only safely use 1400. Many phones play differently with OC. Be sure to disable set on boot in any CPU app till certain it's stable. NSTools sets "set on boot" by default. Be sure to disable it.
10.-Governor adjustments

http://www.mediafire.com/?8g41djrr0gnfmor

This kernel (ICS_Kissed_v4.zip) doesn't support xcaliburinhand's Dock Sound Redirector app. However, the previous kernel (ICS_Kiss-20120305.0934.zip) does.

Please consider adding Dock Sound Redirector support for all of your kernels.

Thanks.

davidgs

Jan 9, 2008
**LATEST** Kernel for ICS Passion/Ecstasy/Euphoria by Ngiordano: ICS Kiss v4.1 (Mar 08, 2012)

Features of ICS Kiss v4.1:

-Added audio dock support.
-Made revisions to smartass2

http://www.mediafire.com/?1xq2qc3hshu5w4b
I was on Yum Yum #2 and installed v4.1 and almost all worked great (didn't test everything) but I had the "old" speakerphone issue from other Kiss kernel versions...

I guess I'm going back to Yum Yum #2...

closedcircuit

Jan 25, 2012
I was on Yum Yum #2 and installed v4.1 and almost all worked great (didn't test everything) but I had the "old" speakerphone issue from other Kiss kernel versions...

I guess I'm going back to Yum Yum #2...

GPS after Deepsleep works again, but with the phone on speakerphone mode the person on the other end of the call doesn't hear my voice very clearly, it almost sounds robotic. There does seems to be a speakerphone issue but nowhere near as bad as what it was like in v12 and v13 kernels. I still think I'm still gonna stick with Kiss 2.2 "Ewe Now I Am All Sticky #4" for now.

Last edited:

Globespy

Jun 19, 2008
Spaceship Earth
GPS after Deepsleep works again, but with the phone on speakerphone mode the person on the other end of the call doesn't hear my voice very clearly, it almost sounds robotic. There does seems to be a speakerphone issue but nowhere near as bad as what it was like in v12 and v13 kernels. I still think I'm still gonna stick with Kiss 2.2 "Ewe Now I Am All Sticky #4" for now.

For me GPS stops after deep sleep longer than 20 minutes.
Does GPS work for you on the other kernel?

HeavyA

Feb 7, 2011
Oklahoma City
I'm on Euphoria, and I was running kissed 2.2 with everything working well, including GPS after deep sleep.
I updated to 4 and 4.1 to try them out and the gps after deep sleep breaks, so I'm going back to 2.2

Whatever nelson did in 2.2 was magical. Hopefully he can recapture it in future versions.

Globespy

Jun 19, 2008
Spaceship Earth
I'm on Euphoria, and I was running kissed 2.2 with everything working well, including GPS after deep sleep.
I updated to 4 and 4.1 to try them out and the gps after deep sleep breaks, so I'm going back to 2.2

Whatever nelson did in 2.2 was magical. Hopefully he can recapture it in future versions.

Was that the 20120226 build? Yum yum right?

kobesabi

Apr 27, 2009

Ditto. I experienced the same exactly as what you wrote. 3, 3.1, 4, 4.1 gps just does not work after deep sleep - you have to reboot each time to get them working again. Kiss 2.2 does for some strange reason without reboot if the deep sleep is not more than 20 min. I tested 4, 4.1 then back to 2.2 all in the same spot in the living room.

Last edited:

keospeedwagon

Mar 15, 2010
Anyone have an issue with the "pulse notification setting" being removed? I am on Euphoria/kiss 2.2 and can't turn off the cap lights.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Last edited:

HeavyA

Feb 7, 2011
Oklahoma City
Is that better than the Yum Yum Good #2?

It allowed the GPS to function properly for me, so I would have to say yes.

On a side note, I flashed back to kissed 2.2 kernal and it has been working well, but I started seeing the CPU get stuck at 200 or 1000 and draining the battery. I know someone else mentioned that problem. I had not had it before flashing back. I did a full wipe and reflash of Euphoria and Kissed 2.2 and it still happens from time to time. Did anyone ever figure out what was causing that to happen?

Mattymat

Nov 28, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
It allowed the GPS to function properly for me, so I would have to say yes.

On a side note, I flashed back to kissed 2.2 kernal and it has been working well, but I started seeing the CPU get stuck at 200 or 1000 and draining the battery. I know someone else mentioned that problem. I had not had it before flashing back. I did a full wipe and reflash of Euphoria and Kissed 2.2 and it still happens from time to time. Did anyone ever figure out what was causing that to happen?

The trick to get it to unstick is to change the governor to interactivex or ondemandx (or ondemand, I forget if there is an x version). Either way, try one of those, let it sit and watch the deep sleep start kicking in.

mat

yw2012

May 25, 2009

Top Liked Posts