FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[IMG] n2T-Recovery - Nook Simple Touch - Factory Restore / Recovery [v:0.2 17.11.11]

312 posts
Thanks Meter: 164

Post Reply Email Thread
18th February 2012, 02:05 AM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
n2t recovery files not available?
I've been trying to download the version 0.2 recovery for the last several hours, but I have not been able to connect to the server. I'd be most appreciative if someone can point me to another place where I can get this file (for unknown reasons my NST just got into a bootloop...)

18th February 2012, 02:15 AM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
File links are dead.
18th February 2012, 03:01 AM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yelloguy

File links are dead.

n2T-Recovery_0.1

n2T-Recover_0.2

Enjoy!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Googie2149 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Googie2149 Ad-Free
9th March 2012, 03:20 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Cool Links do not work
Hi

the links

Versions: (You only need one of these depending on how messed up your NST is. Try 0.1 first!)
- Version 0.1 [Without boot partition restoration] n2T-Recovery_0.1.rar (2MB)
- Version 0.2 [With boot partition restoration] n2T-Recovery_0.2.rar (16MB)

do not work
does someone have it i have broken my nook i want to recover it
thanks!
9th March 2012, 05:48 PM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomerbd

Hi

the links

Versions: (You only need one of these depending on how messed up your NST is. Try 0.1 first!)
- Version 0.1 [Without boot partition restoration] n2T-Recovery_0.1.rar (2MB)
- Version 0.2 [With boot partition restoration] n2T-Recovery_0.2.rar (16MB)

do not work
thanks!

Look one post above yours.
The Following User Says Thank You to Googie2149 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Googie2149 Ad-Free
10th March 2012, 07:04 PM |#66  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bodø

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomerbd

Hi

the links

do not work
thanks!

Sorry about that, the server is currently on dynamic IP

Should be ok now.
The Following User Says Thank You to ros87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ros87 Ad-Free
3rd April 2012, 03:49 AM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I botched the TouchNooter process and couldn't boot. I tried .1 and then .2. .2 results in my NST performing factory restore. When it reboots, it appears to be booting fine (Read Forever screen), then flashing dots. However, part of the way through the flashing dots, the screen flashes two or three times. When I unlock the screen, I'm presented with a screen that says "Restart Required - Your NOOK encountered a problem that requires a system restart" No amount of reboots gets rid of this screen.

How should I proceed?
9th April 2012, 09:14 PM |#68  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bodø

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie_Raitt

I botched the TouchNooter process and couldn't boot. I tried .1 and then .2. .2 results in my NST performing factory restore. When it reboots, it appears to be booting fine (Read Forever screen), then flashing dots. However, part of the way through the flashing dots, the screen flashes two or three times. When I unlock the screen, I'm presented with a screen that says "Restart Required - Your NOOK encountered a problem that requires a system restart" No amount of reboots gets rid of this screen.

How should I proceed?

Sorry for the late reply.

Sounds to me that your NST ain't "that" broken.
If the N2T images didn't work you should take a look at eded333's tool Touch-Formatter

-Roger
The Following User Says Thank You to ros87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ros87 Ad-Free
24th April 2012, 05:57 AM |#69  
Flag Chengdu
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Finally I can reply here. I registered to ask for help but the POST 10 rule suspended me for quite a while.

I get things in a mess. I use the image version 0.1 to root my nook touch, but by my mistake, I flashed it to the NST itself, not in the MSD card. Now it can not be shut down. My NST is bricked in the recovery scene with a android robot, it can not go to the factory restore scene, nor can be shut down.I disconnect the USB cable and remove the MSD card, there is no answer by long press power button. I even tried 3 button reboot with the MSD card in, still no answer. Actually there is no button responds. I charged the device for more than 5 hours, the charging light was all time green.

I need your suggest....

PS: I am total confused. I Opened the NST, disconnect the battery with the main board, the scene of nook 2 tools and the android robot are still can be seen there. Should I say my NST can not power on or can not power off?
26th April 2012, 03:55 PM |#70  
Flag Chengdu

More
My NST is back...Finally I found my condition is just the same with ros87 in this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...457971&page=14

I tried to disconnect and connect the battery as it said,and get things on road at last.
29th April 2012, 03:27 PM |#71  

More
Thumbs up
Huge huge thanks for your work!

Just to clarify about that unique partition (/rom? /factory?): if someone has completely erased everything, and then restored from this image - will the device itself work fine (allowing further rooting, sideloading etc)? I.e. worst case scenario = just no B&N account?

I guess I'm not the only one who sideloads sans account anyway, and it'd be great to rely on these images instead of going through backup.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)