[ROM] [Fatal1ty Extreme Edition 1.1] [XWLA4] BugSpray, Theme Package Online Now!

Search This thread

mobs84

Mar 2, 2011
Did some test runs on Beta ICS builds, not convinced at all. I guess I'm going to wait for a strong base and Kernel for ICS Fatal1ty.. Looks like ICS is going to take a while before it reaches the refinement level of GB builds :(

Reactions: knight.som

MartyHulskemper

Jun 5, 2008
Ehhhh..... +1

And I need a pants change, because I LOL'ed heavily. :D :D :D :D :D

My view .
What happens with a good rom and high ratings and many users recommend .
The thread gets full of idiot posts asking the same questions time after time . How do i flash where are all the themes can i have xxx app why dont you add this help i bricked my phone do i need root etc etc . Dev then takes a long holiday to rest his brain .

Take comfort in the fact that this rom is in my view the best and yes i have tried them all .

jje

mobs84

Mar 2, 2011
Siyah 2.6.13 Kernel is going very well with Fatal1ty. Tried it last few days, and giving similar battery backup of Redpill 1.3 and good performance

Fatal1ty users can flash Siyah 2.6.13 if you are interested in getting high benchmark scores. But at the cost of losing touch recovery mode. I'm back to Redpill just for sheer love for it and keep it original :)

mobs84

Mar 2, 2011
Yes.. Expect Fatal1ty 2 soon. I'm waiting for a solid kernel for LP7 base. Gokhanmoral has already started his magic with Beta releases. I'm also thinking if I need to wait for Jkay support or include lidroid framework.. Thoughts!

mobs84

Mar 2, 2011
Yes.. Even i feel so. Since LP7 is a huge leap forward from LPQ. Im sure next release will be near perfect. JKAY is working on his magic and Gokhanmoral is almost nearing perfection on Beta itself. Everything about ICS looks great. I need to give a strong base like Fatali1ty 1. I gyess I will wait.. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100

MartyHulskemper

Jun 5, 2008
I am an avid supporter of JKay's mod -- it's not just the toggles. It changes the way your interface works and, as such, it has become pretty much a requirement for me on any ROM. That said, your ROM is pretty good, so if you decide to include Lidroid's, I'll have to sleep over it.

I returned from ICS to GB because of JKay, but who knows... ; )

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

JJEgan

Oct 24, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Likewise here ICS rejected and its not only JKay but the whole visual experience with this crap blue that is merging to much into the black background . Can i see any improvement over this rom nope .

jje

Brivs Mekis

Jul 14, 2010
installed this rom with the ics domination theme and very happy with the look and feel.

i am using the default settings (red pill, deadline ondemand) but noticed that it only uses 200 or 1200 cpu. nothing in between? whenever the screen is on it runs at 1200, screen off at 200.

thinking maybe of flashing siyah 2.6.7 with gekos settings as uses less battery during use.

just wondering what kernel people are using with which govenors and frequencies etc with this rom?

mobs84

Mar 2, 2011
installed this rom with the ics domination theme and very happy with the look and feel.

i am using the default settings (red pill, deadline ondemand) but noticed that it only uses 200 or 1200 cpu. nothing in between? whenever the screen is on it runs at 1200, screen off at 200.

thinking maybe of flashing siyah 2.6.7 with gekos settings as uses less battery during use.

just wondering what kernel people are using with which govenors and frequencies etc with this rom?

Fatal1ty support OC upto 1.5Ghz since it is using Redpill kernel. You can also try Siyah GB if you want 1.6Ghz and better benchmark scores. I would suggest using Voltage control app over SetCPU if you are using that to change Voltages and play with UV and OC..

I'm running on Deadline with Lulzactive as default settings. Only If i'm using apps like Asphault6 I would switch to on demand.. in all these settings the CPU frequency switches between each other. Use CPU Spy to confirm the CPU clock. I get perfect balance between all frequencies apart from 1Ghz..

Last edited:
Reactions: khrone

Brivs Mekis

Jul 14, 2010
Only If i'm using apps like Asphault6 I would switch to on demand.. in all these settings the CPU frequency switches between each other. Use CPU Spy to confirm the CPU clock. I get perfect balance between all frequencies apart from 1Ghz..

thanks for the reply. i am using voltage control and have decided to stick with red pill for now to give it a decent run.

something strange happened though when I changed the govenor and scheduler.
i changed it to SIO Sleepy and then set that as new boot settings in voltage control - the previous boot settings were the default (deadline ondemand).

i powered the phone off and then turned it back on to start fresh with the new settings and my battery had jumped from 47% down to 20 something.

anyway, i left it like that but then noticed the battery level was actually going UP.

any thoughts? i ran the battery down to 1% and powered off the phone, charged to 100% and will see what happens

Attachments

• battery.jpg
    battery.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 503

dbanzon

Jan 27, 2011
i really love this rom. I find myself returning to gingerbread because of the smoothness and the nice theme of this rom. Cant wait for the ics version!

Last edited:

plotinus

Apr 25, 2011
San Jose
mediafire download link broken? :(

but, i Rated 5 stars anyway cause it seems great! thanks for a gingerbread rom!!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to Fatal1ty Extreme Edition 1.1 for Galaxy SII-9100

capturekjj.jpg

Why Fatal1ty ROM?
    This ROM is developed with just one intention in mind. Performance and stability without bugs and compatibility with all the latest and greatest Gingerbread Mods available for Galaxy SII.
    Purpose: Mod your SII the way you want. We just provide the CORE, which supports all possible modding

Why Fatal1ty is not pre-themed?
    Theme is a user preference. And we don’t want a good base ROM to be pre-themed so the users has to go through uninstalling, theme restoring, installing restore packages etc before updating their preferred theme. Update: The purpose and motto of Fatal1ty ROM will still remain as it is, but Fatal1ty themes will be provided as a seperate package. Have a preview of the package on the second post

Keep the base simple and clean :)

Who should download this ROM?
    This ROM is only for those who wants a strong base on which they can customize to their needs. I repeat, don’t expect Jazzy looks and colorful icons on this ROM. It will remain stock, but you have your options available from the theme masters for S2 like Vertumus and Tigerkay. It was developed for a fraternity of S2 users and since the feedbacks were awesome thought of sharing it in XDA

Please Read: Fatal1ty rating was hit badly because of download issues since the free file hosting servers ditched us due to heavy traffic on downloads. The issue is taken care for now with Fatal1ty Fans coming for help and saved this project. I would like to mention and give a special thanks to dan96815 for coming forward and providing with his mediafire premium download link. Issue is rectified now, Enjoy fast download speeds, install the ROM and come back to rate us. I'm sure you will love Fatal1ty :)

ROM and THEME making consumes time and patience, and we just request a Click on THANKS button as a motivating and encouraging factor to keep this project alive. That's all we ask in return

Fatal1ty Features and Support List